What's new

Joe Biden Thread

h.h.

Veteran
Bernie is full of shit. Immigrant labor is only “cheap” when it’s unskilled or undocumented. The problem is that many will outperform American labor. Coming from poorer conditions, many have far greater work ethics. Like many of our parents who came from nothing, they earn their money.

h.h.

Veteran
The unions lose out to immigration. I gather that’s where Bernie gets a lot of $$$upport.

Rakkasan

A total of 3 republicans supported the last legalization bill that passed the house. March 2022
I will double down on it once again .......When I hear of a republican getting busted for cannabis...It makes me smile.

6ZIvf83.jpg

Rakkasan

WASHINGTON – Melania Trump was paid for 10 modeling jobs in the United States worth $20,056 that occurred in the seven weeks before she had legal permission to work in the country, according to detailed accounting ledgers, contracts and related documents from 20 years ago provided to The Associated Press.

President Donald Trump’s in-laws are officially U.S. citizens, obtaining their citizenship through the sponsorship of their adult daughter, one of the categories of family visas that the administration has sought to end.

EriX8aX.jpg

8UKuey7.jpg

h.h.

Veteran
want to learn the difference between liberal and left? just read h.h and my posts. we don't support the democratic party. we wish they were "far left" but in reality they are center-right at best.
Whatever. I’m not either one. By “far left” you mean you repeat bullshit from RT?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
want to learn the difference between liberal and left? just read h.h and my posts. we don't support the democratic party. we wish they were "far left" but in reality they are center-right at best.
i would say that RE most GOP, no, they don't want to learn. much simpler to lump all together & swipe them all with the same "commie" brush...

Rakkasan

Remember when Trumpstein thought it would be a great idea to make this guy the top law enforcement officer in the country???

“I thought those guys [the Ku Klux Klan] were OK until I learned they smoked pot.” ~ Orange man's Attorney General

z23omWD.jpg

VTbl4Nr.jpg

Rakkasan

how exactly does someone drain a swamp with people like jeff sessions, bill barr, john bolton and newt gingrich clogging the drain?

Latest posts

Latest posts