What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Fresh off my 30 day ban. What’s up dudes? View attachment 18127615
tenor.gif

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They brought the Marine, Trevor Reed, home today. Almost 3 years in Russian prison. Biden did it personally. The parents were standing outside the White House with a sign. Biden invited them in and arranged it. It's not about jaw jacking, it's about what you do.

What did trump do? Nothing but shoot his mouth off and talk shit.

Hempy McNoodle

They brought the Marine, Trevor Reed, home today. Almost 3 years in Russian prison. Biden did it personally. The parents were standing outside the White House with a sign. Biden invited them in and arranged it. It's not about jaw jacking, it's about what you do.

What did trump do? Nothing but shoot his mouth off and talk shit.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There's tons of things that he did that you like. You just don't know about them.
Actually everything else makes me dislike him more and more. His election lie and coup are the worst any president has ever done and history will remember him for that. But at least there is one good thing. I'm glad to know that.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey, even Hitler liked dogs! that was probably his ONLY socially redeeming quality though...
Hitler had 2 really good ideas - the Autobahn and the VW Bug. Though the Bug turned out to be a (shocker) massive grift to fund his war machine, the concept was sound - a cheap vehicle everyone could afford.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
But seriously though.
One person raised successful well adjusted children and the other raised kids with crack addiction and sexual dysfunction. Ashley is a mess too.
anyone that thinks the Chump Bunch is "successful and well-adjusted" has a few rather obvious problems of their own to work through:laughing:.

midwest

In what way?

Biden's children have seriousdrug addiction, take bribes, have delinquent child support, and psychiatric problems

Trump's kids...have opinions you don't like?

audiohi

Veteran
In what way?

Biden's children have seriousdrug addiction, take bribes, have delinquent child support, and psychiatric problems

Trump's kids...have opinions you don't like?
Trumps kids have ex wives with kids, new wives with sexual misconduct charges, cocaine addictions, they take bribes (including foreign bribes from Iranian national guard, Azerbaijan, etc), they stole from their children cancer charity (and can no longer run one), they used private email and means of communications in the white house, one is dumb as fuck, and one... no one talks to or even acknowledges.

I could keep going...

gettyimages-643546124-1-1511451431.jpg

IvankaTrumpBaku.jpg

Volcanna

Veteran
Trumps kids have ex wives with kids, new wives with sexual misconduct charges, cocaine addictions, they take bribes (including foreign bribes from Iranian national guard, Azerbaijan, etc), they stole from their children cancer charity (and can no longer run one), they used private email and means of communications in the white house, one is dumb as fuck, and one... no one talks to or even acknowledges.

I could keep going...

gettyimages-643546124-1-1511451431.jpg

IvankaTrumpBaku.jpg
Is there proof of cocaine addiction?