What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

'Boogieman'

Lol, what policies? We're still waiting for his healthcare plan after (4!) years. It's still infrastructure week? I guess? I don't know. Everything was supposed to happen within two weeks 4 years ago. Mexico didn't pay for the wall. ISIS wasn't taken out in 30 days.

He promised to put a lifetime ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections which didn't happen. He wanted to create a health savings account which he didn't do. Invest 550 billion in infrastructure and create an infrastructure fund which he didn't do. There's been no overall improvement for manufacturing. He didn't guarantee six week paid leave, he didn't grow the economy by 4% a year, he didn't appoint a special investigator for Hillary Clinton, he didn't get Congress to allow health insurance across state lines, he didn't repeal Obamacare, he didn't read negotiate the Iran deal, he didn't cancel funding for a sanctuary cities, he didn't eliminate common core, he didn't remove all undocumented immigrants, he didn't stop the AT&T warner merger. He didn't stop China's entry into the world trade Organization, he didn't build a wall, he didn't establish a commission on radical Islam.

Politifact has a running list of his campaign promises and their status. He broke 50% of them, kept 24%, compromised on 20%.

He also said you'll never see me take a vacation because he'll be too busy. "I would not be a present who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off." Not only has he tweeted like a teenage cokehead he's spent 127 days at Maralago and 86 at Bedminster costing the taxpayers an estimated $83,000,000. He's spent 1 day at his clubs every 4.9 days on average.

He's spent 298 days playing golf in (4) years. For comparison Obama spent 306 days golfing is (8) years.

He also promised to decrease and even completely pay off our debt. The federal debt was $19.5 trillion in 2016. It is now $26.9 trillion. He added $7.4 Trillion dollars to the debt in 4 years. That's an increase of 38%!!!!!!!!!!!

Many of that he tried but Congress or the judicial branch stopped him. I can name off a huge list of accomplishments that benefited me. Most of why I voted for him was accomplished including three pro 2A supreme court justices, the economy and my 401k. I don't really care about health care, but I definitely appreciate the fact that Trump got rid of the Obamacare fines for not complying.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Many of that he tried but Congress or the judicial branch stopped him. I can name off a huge list of accomplishments that benefited me. Most of why I voted for him was accomplished including three pro 2A supreme court justices, the economy and my 401k. I don't really care about health care, but I definitely appreciate the fact that Trump got rid of the Obamacare fines for not complying.

Sweet dude. I guess you missed the part where he increased the debt by 38% in 4 years. $7.4 Trillion. Super libertarian of you. Trump didn't choose those supreme justices lol the federalist society did.

"He tried a lot of his policies but the courts stopped it" sounds like bad fuckin policies.

The Trump administration lost 4 million jobs. Unemployment is at record highs. Wtf you smokin the economy is good? People are waiting in food lines for hours.

'Boogieman'

Sweet dude. I guess you missed the part where he increased the debt by 38% in 4 years. $7.4 Trillion. Super libertarian of you. Trump didn't choose those supreme justices lol the federalist society did.

"He tried a lot of his policies but the courts stopped it" sounds like bad fuckin policies.

The Trump administration lost 4 million jobs. Unemployment is at record highs. Wtf you smokin the economy is good? People are waiting in food lines for hours.

Pre covid the economy was breaking records, I thank Trump's policies. Then China unleashed the beast. Covid wrecked the economy of just about every country. Even then my 401k is still doing great and I have been busy working. All of Trump's Supreme Court nominees are very pro 2A which is what matters to me in the scotus. ACB is from South Bend and strongly believes felons have the right to bear arms. I'm very familiar with her being from Indiana.

Trump 2024!

buzzmobile

Veteran
We’ve almost agreed on a couple of our brain farts.
I can almost smell the love.
attachment.php

Attachments

• fart.jpg
    fart.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 6

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is one thing I have to give credit to Trump on - he sure did shine the spotlight on the corruption and greed in DC. Too bad he wanted in on it instead of actually fighting against it like he claimed.

TrumpCo earned how much during his 4 years? I remember it started with a b...

mowood3479

Veteran
There is one thing I have to give credit to Trump on - he sure did shine the spotlight on the corruption and greed in DC. Too bad he wanted in on it instead of actually fighting against it like he claimed.

TrumpCo earned how much during his 4 years? I remember it started with a b...

I’d rather a politician get rich thru their own company being successful than get rich by cutting shady deals with foreign oil conglomerates like Burisma energy..

At least one can sort of pretend their doing what’s best for the country

h.h.

Veteran
I’d rather a politician get rich thru their own company being successful than get rich by cutting shady deals with foreign oil conglomerates like Burisma energy..

At least one can sort of pretend their doing what’s best for the country

Sometimes they do both.

growlegal

Veteran
When I hear the right complaining I giggle about Benghazi and her Emails

Love the taste of right wing tears

minds_I

Veteran
When I hear the right complaining I giggle about Benghazi and her Emails

Love the taste of right wing tears

Hello all,

Yeah, they are sweet.

Meds, boogie....Jan 6th. ay? buahahahahahahahahahahaha

my anticipation is off the charts....there will be rivers of right wing tears.

I am however concerned that the final defeat will be too much disappointment for the truly hard core tRumphumpers. I fear they will withdraw and ferment. Likely an impetus for building bombs in RV's.

minds_I

phuque tRump bloody 2021

armedoldhippy

Veteran
They’ll put his head on a stick and swear he’s still alive.

well, one of his idiot lawyers (Lin Wood) claims that HE is the Second Coming and that Epstein is still alive. could these stupid fucks possibly get any dumber? every time that i think "well, it CAN'T get any worse..." someone in Chumps "gang that can't shoot straight" does something so ignorant that i am amazed AGAIN! WINNING! LOL!:groupwave:

mr.brunch

Veteran
From the independent:

Pence urges judge to overturn GOP election result challenge

As rebel Republicans continue to back the president’s call to overturn the electoral results ahead of their certification in the Senate on 6 January, vice president Mike Pence has broken ranks to ask a federal judge to drop Texas congressman Louie Gohmert’s latest legal challenge, which would have granted him additional powers as veep to overturn the outcome.

Gohmert’s lawsuit, filed earlier this week and supported by a cabal of fellow GOP representatives, seeks to expand Pence’s role during next week’s session in the upper chamber of Congress, which he will preside over and sees lawmakers formally tot up the states’ Electoral College results to certify Joe Biden as the winner.

But in a Thursday brief fired off to Texas-based US district judge Jeremy Kernodle, himself appointed by Trump, Pence said he was not a proper defendant to the suit.

“A suit to establish that the Vice President has discretion over the count, filed against the Vice President, is a walking legal contradiction,” a Department of Justice attorney representing Pence wrote.