What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

BearCreekFarms

dramamine it looks like were both stoned...........on reality

I swear to god......some of you people dont have a fucking clue how the world works.

Amynamous

So then why didn’t hundreds or thousands of retired military officers publicly throw their collective support behind Hillary in 2016?
She was obviously a war monger. By your “logic”, they should have been taking out advertisements on Fox.

dramamine

So then why didn’t hundreds or thousands of retired military officers publicly throw their collective support behind Hillary in 2016?
She was obviously a war monger. By your “logic”, they should have been taking out advertisements on Fox.

I suppose because it would have been unseemly and also they may have expected Hillary to breeze into the office.
Edit: you can't really think all these life-long warmongers suddenly want peace upon retiring?

Amynamous

I suppose because it would have been unseemly and also they may have expected Hillary to breeze into the office.
Edit: you can't really think all these life-long warmongers suddenly want peace upon retiring?

I completely disagree with your synopsis/ conspiracy theory.
I never met a colonel or general that i would call a war monger and I've known quite a few.

Gry

Veteran
I would suggest those who know conflict most intimately would
be most reluctant to see it brought home.

dramamine

I never met a colonel or general that i would call a war monger and I've known quite a few.

I'm just trying to reason my way through, not suggesting a conspiracy at all. I don't know why I shouldn't call those who operate the tools of empire warmongers. War is our biggest export. Undeclared war, obviously.

BearCreekFarms

What will the excuse be for Biden pulling out of debate?

What will the excuse be for Biden pulling out of debate?

From National Review: "
There is a lot about this Biden campaign that is odd. As of late, Biden’s team has regularly put a “lid” on his day by noon — or even earlier. And, when it does not, the events that Biden attends seem to have been designed to be either easily cancelable or easily replaceable. Were President Trump to cancel a rally, he would be unable to hide it. This is not true of the events on Biden’s schedule, which, the New York Times‘s Mark Leibovich observes, are “quiet, eerie and almost entirely fan-free.”
Indeed, as Leibovich notes, when Biden goes anywhere:
There is scant physical evidence that the former vice president and Democratic nominee is in town. His visits are scarcely publicized beforehand, logistical details are closely held and his event venues serve as much as video studios as places of gathering. Barely anyone is allowed near the candidate.
Those with suspicious minds have started to wonder if there is something wrong with Biden."

The debates are scheduled to begin in 5 days, Sept 29th. How many people think that Biden is mentally and physically capable of going one on one with Trump for 90 minutes with no teleprompter and no breaks?

So what's the excuse gonna be?

How about Nancy's "Thump lies constantly so there is no reason to debate him"?

Joe will come down with a convenient case of Covid?

Family emergency, maybe Hunter has a vicious case of syphilis?

Joe remembers a preexisting unbreakable appointment to rearrange his sock drawer?

I'm betting on some variation of #1.

Amynamous

I'm just trying to reason my way through, not suggesting a conspiracy at all. I don't know why I shouldn't call those who operate the tools of empire warmongers. War is our biggest export. Undeclared war, obviously.

Trump has given the MIC the largest budgets in US history.
Of course those who are currently profiting from government largesse want to see him lose.(sarcasm)
Anyone have a source for MIC campaign contributions for Biden vs trump?

dramamine

Trump has given the MIC the largest budgets in US history.
Of course those who are currently profiting from government largesse want to see him lose.(sarcasm)
Anyone have a source for MIC campaign contributions for Biden vs trump?

Certainly true about Trump's military budgets. Neither Hillary nor Biden would be expected to do any differently. Peace candidates are seldom allowed to even debate (Tulsi Gabbard, et al).

I think our military approach to diplomacy is poison and has made the world far less safe.

Amynamous

Certainly true about Trump's military budgets. Neither Hillary nor Biden would be expected to do any differently. Peace candidates are seldom allowed to even debate (Tulsi Gabbard, et al).

I think our military approach to diplomacy is poison and has made the world far less safe.

Can’t argue with that.:smoke out:

Klompen

Despite this, they kill people all over the planet every year and it just keeps getting worse. Most people like to pretend they are the good guys, and so I am sure you know a lot of folks who twist their ethics into pretzels in order to go into work at an organization that murders people for Israel, oil, and anything else they are told to murder people for.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Absolem

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Biden doesn't have rally's with people there because of Covid-19. He wont put people at risk like Trump does.

h.h.

Veteran
From National Review: "
There is a lot about this Biden campaign that is odd. As of late, Biden’s team has regularly put a “lid” on his day by noon — or even earlier. And, when it does not, the events that Biden attends seem to have been designed to be either easily cancelable or easily replaceable. Were President Trump to cancel a rally, he would be unable to hide it. This is not true of the events on Biden’s schedule, which, the New York Times‘s Mark Leibovich observes, are “quiet, eerie and almost entirely fan-free.”
Indeed, as Leibovich notes, when Biden goes anywhere:
There is scant physical evidence that the former vice president and Democratic nominee is in town. His visits are scarcely publicized beforehand, logistical details are closely held and his event venues serve as much as video studios as places of gathering. Barely anyone is allowed near the candidate.
Those with suspicious minds have started to wonder if there is something wrong with Biden."

The debates are scheduled to begin in 5 days, Sept 29th. How many people think that Biden is mentally and physically capable of going one on one with Trump for 90 minutes with no teleprompter and no breaks?

So what's the excuse gonna be?

How about Nancy's "Thump lies constantly so there is no reason to debate him"?

Joe will come down with a convenient case of Covid?

Family emergency, maybe Hunter has a vicious case of syphilis?

Joe remembers a preexisting unbreakable appointment to rearrange his sock drawer?

I'm betting on some variation of #1.

Making the Covid rally is really what’s important in government.

Nancy’s right.

Beaucephus

i was friends with beau biden a long time ago.... i met joe when hunter raped the 2nd girl at archmere acadamy(3that i knew of), joe told hunter “ those little sluts are only fucking u to get my money”...... beau hated him and if i hadn’t stopped beau he would of killed hunter the night he raped #2.... should of let him.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Epstein was friends with Trump until he caught him fingering his daughter..That was to much for another pedophile to take.

Latest posts

Latest posts