What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

White Beard

Trump will be rehabilitated by liberals in 20 years just as they did with GWB.
...Only if someone MUCH WORSE is hiding in the wings, waiting to pounce. Personally, I prefer not to speculate: “sufficient unto the day, are the troubles thereof...”

no,they didn't find anything or recommend charges...it made things "awkward"...like doing a bogus investigation and finding nothing awkward!

Well, they DID find some stuff: that Manafort definitely consorted with a genuine Russian intelligence asset...but Mueller was ordered NOT to pursue the counterintelligence matters...and...we know who runs the Senate

packerfan79

Veteran
...Only if someone MUCH WORSE is hiding in the wings, waiting to pounce. Personally, I prefer not to speculate: “sufficient unto the day, are the troubles thereof...”

Well, they DID find some stuff: that Manafort definitely consorted with a genuine Russian intelligence asset...but Mueller was ordered NOT to pursue the counterintelligence matters...and...we know who runs the Senate

The so called Russian intelligence agent, just happened to be employed by the United States State department .

Maybe someday you will get a single fact correct. Maybe.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

i dunno man,something worse than trump? is that even possible?:)

it's funny how being out of power puts the shinola back on someone when their "mission accomplished" gaffs no longer affect us...now george is goofy charming with his bathtub feet paintings...

just imagine what's going to come out once trump no longer has the power of the government to cover shit up...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i dunno man,something worse than trump? is that even possible?:)

sure. you just need to find someone as amoral as he is, unethical as him, lies like a dog in the August sun, with as large an ego & even more ambitious & vicious, but intelligent, which is all that has held him back so far. boy is as dumb as a box of river rocks...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The so called Russian intelligence agent, just happened to be employed by the United States State department .

Maybe someday you will get a single fact correct. Maybe.

And more swept under the IMPOTUS rug.

What makes YOU the singular authority, huh?

Cannavore

Veteran

So in other words yes lol. Republicans are off the spectrum they aren't going to reel it in after Trump, they're gonna double down.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No surprise that the War machine keeps turning.

1st time that's ever been done. By law, military service members must remain apolitical while in uniform, but most senior officers stay out of the political arena even after they hang up their uniforms..

Amynamous

1st time that's ever been done. By law, military service members must remain apolitical while in uniform, but most senior officers stay out of the political arena even after they hang up their uniforms..

Seems to me the retired brass overwhelmingly view trump as a danger to the republic.

Klompen

hes pulling troops out of their wars for profit......no wonder they are pissed.

No, he is not. Why do you think he is pulling troops out? He said he'd pull them out of Syria and instead took the oil fields there and STILL refuses to leave. Now he is trying to start shit with Venezuela and Iran while he has also expanded Africom operations to at least 25 countries. The Trump Administration drops an average of 1 bomb every 14 minutes, which is a new record. He's literally doing the exact opposite of what you are giving him credit for. It shows how badly his team has been gaslighting everyone.

The ruling elite hate Trump for one reason and one reason only: He says the quiet parts out loud. A big part of controlling the masses is getting them to believe the system is legitimate. It hasn't been for a long time, but instead of fixing it, most voters waste their time bickering about which party is to blame. The big irony is that they are both to blame, but partisans are too blinded by what they're trained to think that they don't truly comprehend how bad it is. Too many people are thrilled to see him upsetting the apple cart, but don't realize that its just because he's robbing it.

Amynamous

hes pulling troops out of their wars for profit......no wonder they are pissed.

You must be stoned.
You forgot to include an explanation of how hundreds of retired military officers are somehow diminished, either personally or financially, by having our troops come home.

dramamine

You must be stoned.
You forgot to include an explanation of how hundreds of retired military officers are somehow diminished, either personally or financially, by having our troops come home.

Well, many of said retired officers take paid positions within the military industrial complex post-service. I'd imagine many have substantial stock positions that depend on further weapons manufacturing as well. It's a massive salt lick, as far as money goes.

Latest posts

Latest posts