What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

Klompen

If Hillary had won you dont think we would be at war with someone over the past 3 years

Its actually quite good that we avoided Hillary. She would have put a no-fly zone over Syria and forced Russia to fight us or lose their entire foreign defense business. If Trump had lived up to his promises about wars it would have been amazing. Instead, he's worse than any of them(even that psychopath Obama).

Did you know that before she moved to New York to run for office there, Hillary used to stay in Trump tower any time she visited the city. Their kids are close friends, and they have spent lots of time together and with Jefferey Epstein over the years. There's no real daylight between them. Wikileaks proved, with cryptographically-verifiable evidence that the Clinton Campaign was secretly promoting Trump, Cruz, and Carson in an attempt to radicalize the Republicans to such an extent that they'd alienate everyone. There is no way they could have faked the DKIM signatures on those emails in the time span they had them before they released them. DKIM code on Gmail is 2048 bit. It would take a supercomputer cluster months to hack even one of them; and even then it might not work because it wouldn't check out with Google. If you know what you're looking at, its plain as day that the Clintons and the Trumps have been in collusion with each other for a long time now. Both also got Kissinger's approval so that pretty much says it all.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/t...ry-12-minutes-and-no-one-is-talking-about-it/

So yeah, maybe we avoided WW3, but things are still getting worse and not better.

Amynamous

Imagine if the media started talking about Bidens cognitive decline.If I'm not mistaken you work in healthcare as well.Whats your assessment of his lashing out when questioned,even by his own supporters.

Again not looking for a pissing match,we have a choice between the wolf man and dracula

I never spent any time working in mental health and am not knowledgeable enough to make any assessments about Joe’s cognitive decline. I do believe he has a long history of putting his foot in his mouth and making gaffes, like today when he said 200 million and obviously meant to say 200 thousand. I also believe that he tries to be funny at times, and it doesn’t play well, like with his pony soldier statement.
None of that bothers me though. Whatever silly things he says and does seems benign to me.
In contrast, trump’s dementia appears worse to me than Biden’s. But that’s just my uninformed opinion. Again, I do not have enough experience in mental health to make an informed opinion. But trump has constantly said stupid, moronic shit and has also wanted to do things that are illegal(according to Tillerson, Mattis and Kelley).
I don’t disagree with your dracula/wolfman comparison. Both candidates are imperfect.
I just happen to believe that trump is literally an existential threat to the United States, and Joe is not.

Klompen

I have watched Joe Biden make a mess of politics for decades and his mind is a mess even by his low standards. The guy is so obviously having episodes of dementia. This reminds me of how Reagan supporters were so dismissive of rumors that he was slipping mentally. Dementia is rarely a constant issue though; it flares up in episodes that get worse and worse until it wrecks their brain entirely. Joe could be on top of his game more than he's ever been in his life one minute and not know where he is the next. He's in that sort of stage right now and if he's elected it's really going to be president Harris(and whomever is controlling her). We really should be talking about Trump versus Harris. Honestly, between the two I would say Harris is the bigger monster and is far more conservative(though she sure tries hard to pretend she's a lefty). Trump is practically an anarchist compared to that crazy monster.

h.h.

Veteran
I have watched Joe Biden make a mess of politics for decades and his mind is a mess even by his low standards. The guy is so obviously having episodes of dementia. This reminds me of how Reagan supporters were so dismissive of rumors that he was slipping mentally. Dementia is rarely a constant issue though; it flares up in episodes that get worse and worse until it wrecks their brain entirely. Joe could be on top of his game more than he's ever been in his life one minute and not know where he is the next. He's in that sort of stage right now and if he's elected it's really going to be president Harris(and whomever is controlling her). We really should be talking about Trump versus Harris. Honestly, between the two I would say Harris is the bigger monster and is far more conservative(though she sure tries hard to pretend she's a lefty). Trump is practically an anarchist compared to that crazy monster.

Bullshit.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Bullshit.

The only thing Klomp got wrong was saying Harris was the bigger monster, at least he acknowledges that peeps are controlling her, and those peeps are the collective monster called the DNC who have said they support the #BLM Political Movement and actively use it and their destructive methods to sway an election.

Marxist #BLM and DNC walk hand in hand in solidarity!

DNC isn't just Left, they've now moved Far Left:tiphat:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never spent any time working in mental health and am not knowledgeable enough to make any assessments about Joe’s cognitive decline. I do believe he has a long history of putting his foot in his mouth and making gaffes, like today when he said 200 million and obviously meant to say 200 thousand. I also believe that he tries to be funny at times, and it doesn’t play well, like with his pony soldier statement.
None of that bothers me though. Whatever silly things he says and does seems benign to me.
In contrast, trump’s dementia appears worse to me than Biden’s. But that’s just my uninformed opinion. Again, I do not have enough experience in mental health to make an informed opinion. But trump has constantly said stupid, moronic shit and has also wanted to do things that are illegal(according to Tillerson, Mattis and Kelley).
I don’t disagree with your dracula/wolfman comparison. Both candidates are imperfect.
I just happen to believe that trump is literally an existential threat to the United States, and Joe is not.

I'd much rather have a leader that has a long history of putting his foot in his mouth and making gaffes
than a leader that has over #24,000 LIES on record, a conman, a fraud, and calls people names that are trying to do their job: reporters, cabinet members, candidates.

DJT has ZERO empathy. Biden I'd venture to say 90%. He understands pain, loss, joy, and true heroics. Biden KNOWS how to work with both partisan groups and he understands the Constitution.

DJT is an underwhelming aging reality star that only thinks of himself. Biden can mend fences that DJT shredded globally.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Fair enough,I have never specialized in psychiatric care specifically.Of course in the emergency department we see patients that run the lifespan,Pediatrics to geriatrics,and everything in between. Admittedly we come across the geriatric that presents with dementia,and it ends up being something as simple as a uti,or a sodium level being off.Im sure Joe's doc has ruled these out.

I'd much rather have a leader that has a long history of putting his foot in his mouth and making gaffes
than a leader that has over #24,000 LIES on record, a conman, a fraud, and calls people names that are trying to do their job: reporters, cabinet members, candidates.

DJT has ZERO empathy. Biden I'd venture to say 90%. He understands pain, loss, joy, and true heroics. Biden KNOWS how to work with both partisan groups and he understands the Constitution.

DJT is an underwhelming aging reality star that only thinks of himself. Biden can mend fences that DJT shredded globally.

so you support the corporate institution that feels it has a right to control the country no matter what the election results are ? you for the corporate media and its propaganda ? aren't you just a good little boy, follow along and allow the Elites to plunder your country...Joe Biden is establishment through and through

Absolem

so you support the corporate institution that feels it has a right to control the country no matter what the election results are ? you for the corporate media and its propaganda ? aren't you just a good little boy, follow along and allow the Elites to plunder your country...Joe Biden is establishment through and through

You think Trump is the anti corporate candidate?

Too funny.

Trump and Ivanka love China and the products they make for the Trumps corporate business adventures.

You think Trump is the anti corporate candidate?

Too funny.

Trump and Ivanka love China and the products they make for the Trumps corporate business adventures.

trump is hugely anti corporate compared to the left... Trump is about the the American worker and reversing globalism... the corporate Eliters hate this idea and would rather see even more outsourcing to China then we have already... The Corporate Elites own the media, they own the parties and of course control the major corporations ... why else would they all coordinate against Trump LOL

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trump is hugely anti corporate compared to the left... Trump is about the the American worker and reversing globalism... the corporate Eliters hate this idea and would rather see even more outsourcing to China then we have already... The Corporate Elites own the media, they own the parties and of course control the major corporations ... why else would they all coordinate against Trump LOL

LOL, did you really just post that.. Trump is corporate America.

LOL, did you really just post that.. Trump is corporate America.

LOL... holy fuck.. holy fuck...holy fuck ..... you kids have no idea whatsoever , zip, zero zilch...literally your not even in the conversation, your literally here arguing over politics and you don't have any idea whatsoever what's really happening, your simply caught up in surface level propaganda and completely ignorant to the corporate influences behind all this..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol the kids. That's like calling jimmy carter a kid. You think where younger than you for posting the truth :D

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
trump is hugely anti corporate compared to the left... Trump is about the the American worker and reversing globalism... the corporate Eliters hate this idea and would rather see even more outsourcing to China then we have already...

This is your brain on corporate propaganda

Klompen

There is a super simple solution to the BLM problem; cops just need to stop murdering black people. If they weren't shooting unarmed people they could easily handle other ways; BLM would have no ground to stand on and nobody would take them seriously anymore.

Do you seriously believe that the DNC is Marxist? I mean, you seem way to intelligent to actually believe that. Have you ever read Marx?

The only thing Klomp got wrong was saying Harris was the bigger monster, at least he acknowledges that peeps are controlling her, and those peeps are the collective monster called the DNC who have said they support the #BLM Political Movement and actively use it and their destructive methods to sway an election.

Marxist #BLM and DNC walk hand in hand in solidarity!

DNC isn't just Left, they've now moved Far Left:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts