What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The issue at hand in the US with mail in ballots are that certain states are mailing out 100,000's of thousands if not millions of "Non Solicited Ballots. These are ballots mailed out from a mailing list and sent to people that Did Not Request them. That is the big issue and every voter in any country with a working democracy should be concerned when this kind of thing is happening.

A solicited ballot, The Absentee Ballot, is for citizens who are unable to be physically present at a voting station in thier district at the time of the election. These people "Request" thier ballot to be mailed to them and thus can be verified.

basically when states start sending out Unsolicited Ballots , they are doing nothing more than trying to sabotage the mail in voting system.
But somehow that becomes Trumps fault LOL

I have to practice mail in voting for our Indigenous council elections. I have no problem with it and believe that it works. Except for the last election where the ballots came too late. proving that mail in voting suffers from logistical, electronic and human error that will and does affect the outcomes.
In our mail in elections, you "must" be a registered voter or you do not get an elections packet. They DO NOT ..... Ever.... send unsolicited ballots to citizens, you must be on the list or follow the procedure to have an absentee ballot sent to you.

seems pretty kindergarten to me as far as understanding the potential problems with mail in voting..... now compounded by Demoncrat states sending out Unsolicited Ballots....
But again..... that is somehow trumps fault LOL
:shucks:

Yep.....nothing to see here folks,every signature is analyzed by FBI handwriting experts.I had wondered where schrock was moved to.

People will go to jail if caught...hahaha
Sanctuary cities wont even let illeagal pedophiles be deported,and what cop is going to put cuffs on a black person for voter fraud nowadays.

Time to click the heels on the Ruby slippers,no voter fraud is going to happen.....awful trusting group we have here.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
top democratic donors literally own the electronic voting machine companies as it was revealed by Wikileaks. if they wanted to cheat they wouldn't be doing it with mail in ballots where there is basically an evidence trail with paper ballots/absentee ballots, they'd do it electronically so there's no evidence like they did to Bernie twice in a row.

Wikileaks is in cahoots with Russia and gets paid to perform a service,

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep.....nothing to see here folks,every signature is analyzed by FBI handwriting experts.I had wondered where schrock was moved to.

People will go to jail if caught...hahaha
Sanctuary cities wont even let illeagal pedophiles be deported,and what cop is going to put cuffs on a black person for voter fraud nowadays.

Time to click the heels on the Ruby slippers,no voter fraud is going to happen.....awful trusting group we have here.

As our lustrous commander and pooper says ..It is what it is. I sure as hell ain't gonna test weather voting fraudulently gets me locked up. Trumps a crook and your taking the word of a known crook, conman ,shyster, adulterer........ No one is saying there wont be any. I'm sure some dummy's are being told/groomed to do shady shit with mail in. None will effect the outcome.

dramamine

Wikileaks is in cahoots with Russia and gets paid to perform a service,

That's completely baseless. If it were true, you should thank Russia for enabling true journalism. What issue do you have with people publishing true facts that governments want hidden?

theclearspot

theclearspot

I dont understand American politics but I would be hugely worried about the policies championed by the likes of CNN, Washington Post. The democrats are splitting the US on race lines. They are deliberately alienating white working class people; the people who have to do the tough front line jobs. They are telling black people, look we will give you this, that etc. Middle class brahmin woke liberals are now in most institutions, large corporates , unis, schools, everywhere. They are brainwashing children about ‘gender’, they are feeding at the tax trough by creating race/woke govt and NGO organisations which produce NO benefit except to themselves. They despise white ordinary people. They call them ‘racist’, ‘nativist’ but working people have no time for this crap. Liberal elites are ‘marching through the organisations’ with hate and a full blown attack on classical notions of ‘truth’. The post truth era means OUR agenda. The most pitiable US I have ever witnessed. A nation which has allowed a cabal of liberal woke half wits ( BLM) to uproot working people from existence.

Amynamous

“the democrats are splitting the US on race lines”
How so?
There’s an on going problem where police officers in the US are shooting/killing unarmed black people. Been happening for decades. It’s been in the newspapers, magazines and television....for decades. I’m surprised you haven’t heard about it.
Some people are protesting because they want the cops to treat black people like they treat people with other shades of skin.
Personally, i think police should treat everyone the same.
I think that coincidentally, many democrats share that view.
So do many republicans.
I’m not sure about trumpublicans. I think, maybe, many of them don’t think there is a problem.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its not difficult to see who's talking about using violence. Most of the news today no matter where its from is all opinion BS. Watching CNN or Fox you will get different BS. 1st step is to not believe a word until you can verify.
As of today Biden has 90% of the black vote. Our family is all white Middle class. We don't see the dems as despising us.

Anytime your including truth with politics no way you can single out 1 side of a 2 sided coin. Both lie, both dont care about anyone that doesn't except there political ideology. We def don't see any compassion, ethics, morality coming from Trump or the GOP

h.h.

Veteran
I dont understand American politics but I would be hugely worried about the policies championed by the likes of CNN, Washington Post. The democrats are splitting the US on race lines. They are deliberately alienating white working class people; the people who have to do the tough front line jobs. They are telling black people, look we will give you this, that etc. Middle class brahmin woke liberals are now in most institutions, large corporates , unis, schools, everywhere. They are brainwashing children about ‘gender’, they are feeding at the tax trough by creating race/woke govt and NGO organisations which produce NO benefit except to themselves. They despise white ordinary people. They call them ‘racist’, ‘nativist’ but working people have no time for this crap. Liberal elites are ‘marching through the organisations’ with hate and a full blown attack on classical notions of ‘truth’. The post truth era means OUR agenda. The most pitiable US I have ever witnessed. A nation which has allowed a cabal of liberal woke half wits ( BLM) to uproot working people from existence.

I feel so picked on .

Klompen

Its an incredible testimony to the failures of our educational system that people like you think Joe Biden is a commie. The man is a corporatist, a racist, and a sexist. He's the antithesis of everything communism stands for. Its as crazy as saying Trump is a radical Muslim. You wouldn't know a commie if you saw one.

Oh you want the Commies to take over and burn everything down. Go ahead vote for Comrade Biden. You must be a product of the welfare system. Either that or you are mentally ill, Comrade.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is pretty funny.. Look at all the GOP working for or with Russia including Moscow Mitch.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
As our lustrous commander and pooper says ..It is what it is. I sure as hell ain't gonna test weather voting fraudulently gets me locked up. Trumps a crook and your taking the word of a known crook, conman ,shyster, adulterer........ No one is saying there wont be any. I'm sure some dummy's are being told/groomed to do shady shit with mail in. None will effect the outcome.

It's not that I'm taking the word of Trump,like I've said before,I do not consider him to be an admirable human being.I support policies,the majority of his.If Hillary had won you dont think we would be at war with someone over the past 3 years

It's watching the media relentlessly attack him since 2015 that leads me to believe the left would lie,cheat,and steal to ensure he's not reelected.
I mean just look at the DNC trying to ride a senior citizen with questionable cognitive ability(being generous)to the finish line.Then the DNC appoints a person of color to be his running mate,not going with the best person for the job,but oh yeah we have to be woke(I forgot)

If my milkman took over for Trump I would support him,as long as he continued with the majority of his policies.

We have a Narcissist and a Dementia victim to choose from,joe doesn't even know where he is half of the time.
Dangerous when ya don't know ya geography.

When joe calls a strike on isis,and mistakingly says Indiana,that would be comical,unless you reside in indiana

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not that I'm taking the word of Trump,like I've said before,I do not consider him to be an admirable human being.I support policies,the majority of his.If Hillary had won you dont think we would be at war with someone over the past 3 years

It's watching the media relentlessly attack him since 2015 that leads me to believe the left would lie,cheat,and steal to ensure he's not reelected.
I mean just look at the DNC trying to ride a senior citizen with questionable cognitive ability(being generous)to the finish line.Then the DNC appoints a person of color to be his running mate,not going with the best person for the job,but oh yeah we have to be woke(I forgot)

If my milkman took over for Trump I would support him,as long as he continued with the majority of his policies.

We have a Narcissist and a Dementia victim to choose from,joe doesn't even know where he is half of the time.

When joe calls a strike on isis,and mistakingly says Indiana,that would be comical,unless you reside in indiana

I don't blame the center right for attacking Trump since 2015. He broke the law and should pay the price. He is unfit to be POTUS. I cant figure out how any think the policies he put forth are from him. All are from the GOP rank and file. For me its all about the man not the policies. Any Republican could do what he's done. If the shoe want on the other foot you know it would be worse.

Amynamous

Where you see the media relentlessly attacking since 2015, many others see as the media relentlessly reporting what trump is saying, doing and tweeting since 2015.
Different perceptions.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't blame the center right for attacking Trump since 2015. He broke the law and should pay the price. He is unfit to be POTUS. I cant figure out how any think the policies he put forth are from him. All are from the GOP rank and file. For me its all about the man not the policies. Any Republican could do what he's done. If the shoe want on the other foot you know it would be worse.

a goodly amount of the "policies" trump attempted to push through via executive orders ended up getting struck down by the courts,and often by judges appointed during his term!

he still thinks he's a business man (term used loosely) and can just snap out orders to his minions who have to follow them no matter how stupid those ideas may be...

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

No I get it,for many it's the man,and not the policies.
If we were talking about adopting children I would agree with that all day long.

What did you think of slick willy as a man ?
Just curious not looking for a pissing match,like fishstick said "over a bottle of whiskey"

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where you see the media relentlessly attacking since 2015, many others see as the media relentlessly reporting what trump is saying, doing and tweeting since 2015.
Different perceptions.

Imagine if the media started talking about Bidens cognitive decline.If I'm not mistaken you work in healthcare as well.Whats your assessment of his lashing out when questioned,even by his own supporters.

Again not looking for a pissing match,we have a choice between the wolf man and dracula

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No I get it,for many it's the man,and not the policies.
If we were talking about adopting children I would agree with that all day long.

What did you think of slick willy as a man ?
Just curious not looking for a pissing match,like fishstick said "over a bottle of whiskey"

lol,me,i think the president should have hot and cold running blowjobs on tap,like a cabinet level position...head of the department of presidential fellation:biglaugh:

but clinton? charming bullshitter

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,me,i think the president should have hot and cold running blowjobs on tap,like a cabinet level position...head of the department of presidential fellation:biglaugh:

but clinton? charming bullshitter

Yep in the immortal words of Col Jessup.....I just have to go on taking cold showers,until they elect some gal president.
LMAO
Priceless role for Jack

Latest posts

Latest posts