What's new

Joe Biden Thread

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rip rbg...you were a total badass...

Yes! What a tribute (have a mention on Well Wishes). She battled many a cases, avid excersizer, battled cancer...that alone is RGB!!! Total Super Hero!!! And everyone in America benefitted from her human rights.

Attachments

• 5ce3fd983b4edb6e0242a01b045416788d74dfd9.jpg
    5ce3fd983b4edb6e0242a01b045416788d74dfd9.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 30
  • download (12).jpg
    download (12).jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 22

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Biden is ahead in the polls, despite losing ground relative to Hillary Clinton's 2016 showing among traditionally Democratic Black and Hispanic voters.
One big reason Biden has maintained his advantage over President Donald Trump is his unusually strong performance among voters aged 65 and older.
If the current polls hold, Biden's putting in the strongest performance for a Democrat among seniors in a generation.

Gotta love us SENIORS/BOOMERS!

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Biden is ahead in the polls, despite losing ground relative to Hillary Clinton's 2016 showing among traditionally Democratic Black and Hispanic voters.
One big reason Biden has maintained his advantage over President Donald Trump is his unusually strong performance among voters aged 65 and older.
If the current polls hold, Biden's putting in the strongest performance for a Democrat among seniors in a generation.

Gotta love us SENIORS!

I think the only reason he is doing good in the polls is closely related to his poorly the president is doing at everything.

Cannavore

Veteran
depending on the polls again would be the literal defintion of insanity as defined by albert einstein

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
depending on the polls again would be the literal defintion of insanity as defined by albert einstein

We'll see on Nov 3. I'm sure not all ballots will be counted....more like Nov. 15.

It's still a 60% (D) to 40%(R) and many have not participated in polls.

DJT loses votes every time he creates his daily chaos.

One poll showed everyday (R) voters, 11% will NOT vote for Criminal-In-Chief, mainly due to extreme lack of COVID response and owning up to it, and he shuffling Social Security to benefit HIM, not those who paid into it for decades. Other responses were included...his lack of global diplomacy, climate change, his Russian ties (which we ALL know happened).

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our society has degraded so horribly im finding it hard to see us surviving extinction. Has anyone watched the TV show brave new world. They all took drugs to suppress all feelings, emotions.. Everyone was happy. Marriage was illegal, orgy's are encouraged. Then a few started feeling hate, jealousy all negative emotions again which destroys there world.

Feelings of compassion, Empathy, Love are things of the past it seems. Hate and violence has taken hold. All we needed was a vile Man named Trump to push us over the edge. I still have hope people will wake up.

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our society has degraded so horribly im finding it hard to see us surviving extinction. Has anyone watched the TV show brave new world. They all took drugs to suppress all feelings, emotions.. Everyone was happy. Marriage was illegal, orgy's are encouraged. Then a few started feeling hate, jealousy all negative emotions again which destroys there world.

Feelings of compassion, Empathy, Love are things of the past it seems. Hate and violence has taken hold. All we needed was a vial Man named Trump to push us over the edge. I still have hope people will wake up.

DJT certainly loves the divisiveness. Too, evil, vile human specimen. He'll get his, one way or another. Riker's Island, I hear in Winter it is absolutely gorgeous! ;o)

Trump's bump from the RNC wasn't quite as high as Biden's, whose average sentiment grew dramatically after the Democratic National Convention. The RNC did put a slight dent in positivity about Biden, but his average remained more positive than Trump's overall.

44 days to go. Trumpeters, vote, the rest of us will, as well. Much more verve in voting than in 2016.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Feelings of compassion, Empathy, Love are things of the past it seems. Hate and violence has taken hold. All we needed was a vial Man named Trump to push us over the edge. I still have hope people will wake up.

read the book,brave new world was written by aldous huxley...grab "doors of perception" while you're at it...

compassion and empathy are strength...

hate,anger,fear...the dark side are they (master yoda)

they are the tools of cowards...

Boocoodinkydow

I was born during the Truman era. I’ve lived through many presidencies, some good and many not so good. By comparison, I find the reign of Don John Drumpf the most embarrassing of all. I cringe every time he opens his mouth. We’ve got to be the laughing stock on the world stage. My wife, adult son, daughter and daughter-n-law are rabid trump fans. I absolutely can’t understand how they, or any trump supporters, can feasibly rationalize the idiocy and inconsistencies he’s constantly spewing forth!?! Trying to pin him down on one of the many childish statements he’s made in the past is like eating Jello with chopsticks! I can only imagine while listening to one of his mostly unintelligible press conferences, the Fox News commentators have got to be looking at each other and scratching their asses and thinking “How the hell are we going to spin this shit?”.

Trump’s appeal runs deep among the affluent sect of our society. With the many executive orders he’s enacted to make it simpler for the rich to become richer, he has the big money moguls in his pocket and that’s a scary aspect as we come upon the next election.

With his vaguely masked racist mindset, he’s viewed as a liberating hero among the pistol packing racist rednecks in the country. In their eyes, he can do no wrong.

Both of these segments of our nation are willing to turn a blind eye to his statements based upon idiocy and his embarrassing third grade vocabulary. They seem to be oblivious to the reality of what’s going on for the sake of trumps allegiance to their agenda. It’s like the man that’s willing to eat a shit sandwich so he can get to the cherry in the center.

We’re desperately in need of a change, but is Biden going to be our saving grace. Hmmmm, I just don’t know. If trump is re-elected we need to take a hard look at our selection process!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think Biden can do that. He is the best stepping stone to get us there. For now we have a POTUS that only cares about the people that will vote for him. He def gives 2 shits about other people. Any that don't vote for him will be sent to concentration camps for all he cares. Civility is dead. The GOP has lost all ethics/Morality. They will do anything including illegal activities to get Trump reelected.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think Biden can do that. He is the best stepping stone to get us there. For now we have a POTUS that only cares about the people that will vote for him. He def gives 2 shits about other people. Any that don't vote for him will be sent to concentration camps for all he cares. Civility is dead. The GOP has lost all ethics/Morality. They will do anything including illegal activities to get Trump reelected.

They're not mailing out ballots though ?
Dems gave a big no to absentee ballots,I'd say they're the ones willing to do anything including voter fraud.
Oh yeah Joe is fighting for the soul of a nation....hahaha
The only fighting he does is trying to peel the cellophane lid off his tapioca pudding

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're not mailing out ballots though ?
Dems gave a big no to absentee ballots,I'd say they're the ones willing to do anything including voter fraud.
Oh yeah Joe is fighting for the soul of a nation....hahaha
The only fighting he does is trying to peel the cellophane lid off his tapioca pudding

It's 100% BS. There's ZERO facts to back up any voter fraud. Im surprised you could fall for something so blatantly false. Vote by mail is not something new. Anyone that commits voter fraud will be prosecuted. The only case of ballot fraud was done by Republicans.

https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/2019-08/Report_Truth-About-Voter-Fraud.pdf

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's 100% BS. There's ZERO facts to back up any voter fraud. Im surprised you could fall for something so blatantly false. Vote by mail is not something new. Anyone that commits voter fraud will be prosecuted. The only case of ballot fraud was done by Republicans.

What's wrong with absentee ballots?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm no expert on the matter,I always have voted in person.
I'm just curious how absentee ballots would favor Trump?
Seems the GOP isn't opposed to those.
I thought thousands of ballots for a primary that just passed,were found somewhere

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All ballots have a signature verification step. I guess if someone was to steal ballots and forge signatures? Im not sure how any fraud would be successful.. In the end they would get caught. Voting data is collected and monitored. This is how the Rep got caught. Voting data maps show what areas should be coming in with specific people. Example would be if San Fransisco's data was showing most votes coming in where for Trump. This would be historically incorrect. Then they would start looking at ballots to find the errors. Any ballots not received in time will be rejected. This is why trumps messing with the USPS.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Republicans don't want vote by mail because more people will vote causing them to loose.

Enter - the secret weapon Louie Dejoy to screw with the post office.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Even if some dead people or some person pet gets a ballot. If they filled out these they will go to jail. Is it worth the risk of ruing your life for voting fraudulently

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Even if some dead people or some person pet gets a ballot. If they filled out these they will go to jail. Is it worth the risk of ruing your life for voting fraudulently

Honestly the folks I see on tv protesting/rioting don't seem like they would worry about forging a ballot.

Actually these protesters/ rioters are the best thing for Trump,as the pandemic was the best thing for Joe.

As sad as that may be