What's new

JLP's **SDOG F2** Freebie Grow·Along

G

you did good by topping the plant as she gives off heavy buds you will have a dominate cola but the others are just as compact and tight .the more OG indaca phenoms are good for a sog grow heavy buds tight and compact looks almost like glass. i am now on my sd phenom and i thought it could not get any better .man i was wrong.i got 3 SD phenos on the sativa side that's wonderful if you like hybrid sativas. their some colas that have the seeds from mods manege of trios poping out of their pods.i have one manege that it smells like grape gum the leafs are of a blueberry in nature and is short a stocky as these sourdog plants .

P

Peat

I took these pics a couple of days ago, when they were light enough to drag out for pics.
They're much happier now, after a good drink.
:D
------------------------------------------------------------
My SDOGs are @ 3 wks 12/12.
Except for #3. She's only @ 2 wks 12/12.
SDOG #1 (31")

--------------------------------------------------
SDOG #2
My male was begining to look a little...obscene...

So, I covered his privates. Now my ladies aren't so offended...yet...

Heres one of his "bud" leaves. If you look real close, it sparkles. :wink:

--------------------------------------------------
SDOG #3 (18")(?)
This girl has been a slow grower. Very tight nodes.
She seems to be filling out slower than her sisters.
Keep in mind, she vegged more than a week longer than her sisters, and is only @ 2 weeks 12/12...

----------------------------------------------------
SDOG #4 (28")

-----------------------------------------------------
SDOG #5 (23")

Last edited:
P

Peat

dan woody said:
you did good by topping the plant as she gives off heavy buds you will have a dominate cola but the others are just as compact and tight .
They look good to me too! :yes:
AND, I see no balls...:confused: :crazy: :biglaugh:

the more OG indaca phenoms are good for a sog grow heavy buds tight and compact looks almost like glass.
I'm kinda new this, so this might be a dumb question, but...
What traits are you looking at when identifying phenotypes?

All mine look and smell the same...as far as I can tell...
(Except for "stretchiness". I CAN tell that they're different sizes. LOL. :bashhead: )

i am now on my sd phenom and i thought it could not get any better .man i was wrong.i got 3 SD phenos on the sativa side that's wonderful if you like hybrid sativas.
Oh yeah, that sounds good to me! :headbange

their some colas that have the seeds from mods manege of trios poping out of their pods.i have one manege that it smells like grape gum the leafs are of a blueberry in nature and is short a stocky as these sourdog plants .
Thanks for your help, Dan! :smoker:

G

Peat no problem .i take that the short stocky plants are the indaca/OG phenom. the strechy plants are to the SD side. just hold on they will turn white with crystals. almost looks like the clone the white floting around.

sirshamus

Anyone got finish times on these? I know it will differ between phenos, but some type of window would be appreciated. Thinking 9 wks?

P

Peat

sirshamus said:
Anyone got finish times on these? I know it will differ between phenos, but some type of window would be appreciated. Thinking 9 wks?

I'm figurin' 9 - 11 weeks. :D

G

70 days is the least. some can go 60-65 but it will put more crystal and weight after day 70.

F

Four2Zero

Uncle Remus said:
No, not yours...On my one and only SDOG...Damn I wish I had gotten more than 3 good seeds...Not a happy camper here :badday:

Man uncle that sucks... well.. it may be good as you can get some s1 seeds... this could be a blessing in disguise eh? All my rez sd ibls had a nanner or two and the smoke was killer anyway.. its in the genes to a degree and may not be so bad after all is done. good luck.

F2Z
:rasta:

C

cdd

Hey guys. Just harvestet about 150 beans of the pollen chucking i did :)

Thanks again again JLP!!
:rasta:
Peace

G

GlassAnGrass

whaz up all nice show indeed... man im just in love with my SDOG'S.....

Fav #1 SDOG AKA SDOG #3

SDOG #2 call her oily an stinky...

SDOG #1 anybody know which side this one is more like???? my other 2 all indica, but this one has some much sativa in her.

G

GlassAnGrass looking good man. the first 3 photos are more a mix of both but leans more OG side.the 2nd set of pictures look like more sd leaning .but i had that last phenom it looks like the one i liked too .it had more in the high department a good hybrid of this cross.its more of what jlp wanted its a 50/50 of both strains.

G

GlassAnGrass

dan woody said:
GlassAnGrass looking good man. the first 3 photos are more a mix of both but leans more OG side.the 2nd set of pictures look like more sd leaning .but i had that last phenom it looks like the one i liked too .it had more in the high department a good hybrid of this cross.its more of what jlp wanted its a 50/50 of both strains.

hey whaz up dan woody.... it all makes sense now bro.... good looking out..

now i gotta go an smell then all again.... with out blazing any, i like set#1 first, then set#2 second with set #3 in last.... but she has some much time left u never really know.

C

cdd

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
damn, everybodies SDOG's are looking pretty potent. are most of you seeing more of the kush side then the SD? much :respect: to the thread contributors