What's new

jlp-C99, JW-C99xNL, JW-A11, NS-SShxNL & Western Winds :)

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Western Winds and C99 x NL @ 8 weeks...

Western Winds and C99 x NL @ 8 weeks...

pokerman2006200, thanks, I try.

eLiguL, me too! These plants seem like the complete opposite of the A11 beans
I popped before. Very healthy strong plants. I think I had two strange mutant
genius phenos. One like a mutant vine and the other had EXTREME angular
branching. All three of these are looking much better. I hope they have a
better aroma. :) Stick around!

Last edited:

nuggetshiner

ICMag Donor
Veteran

SoSincere

good work my dude, i wanna see more of the CNL. And please give a smoke report of all of them when their finished, and let us know which was ur favorite. Thanks for the great pics

C

cellardweller

8 weeks? Thats great man! I bet she smokes like a champ too..
~cd

nuggetshiner

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SoSincere, the CNL is coming down today! Small smoke reports on everything as it gets
a little cure on it. :)

Hey CD, the crazy cindy was nine weeks on the nose. I forgot to mention that in last
post. 'Lil Cindy will be eight weeks today and I'll prob harvest her tomorrow. She is far
and away the best eight week I've ever seen. Smells like pineapples with large tight
buds.

More pics soon. Forgot I had to go to the sons HS football game last night and then a
B-day dinner afterward. Was fun but it sucks to start taking pics and trimming at 11:00
pm so I didn't. :) Back with more soon. NS

Tolpan

Thanks Nuggetshiner! Great report, really interested in C99, have some of JLP f4 going and crosses from REZ and HTC!

Can't wait for your smoke report!

Cheers Tolpan

nuggetshiner

ICMag Donor
Veteran

SoSincere

waiting to see the CNL! they showin amber yet nugget? how many days has it been? U got alot a good smoke over there i see, lil cindy lookin right... keep doin ur thing

G

nuggetshiner
all of your Cindy's are real nice i wished i had the jlp c99 .every one is frosty as i remember .the only c99 i have grown was a pack of gno3 and i think that's what jlp used to make his Cindy and i am kicking my self for not taking clones from that pack Evan
mr.soul said it was the best representation of his work. i have a 6 pack out of 10 from gn collection 07 made by female seeds and all so far are crap no high at all not like gno3 seeds .i did grab a pack of wallyducks c99x grapefruit .i think i will grow them together and if i get a male c99x grapefruit i will do a cross to the best of the gno7 c99 .
looking good and thanks for the memories of Cindy DAN

SoSincere

lol sorry if i sounded demanding, I was hella high and in a rush to get out the door! Ive been trying joeys gear, I love the AK99 and got some of his pure AK on the way. Think the next selection ill grab from him will be the CNL, i like how shes lookin. Im glad ur taking her to 70 cause thats where i take both my serious ak and joeys ak99's. One last question that i meant to ask in my last post, how many watts is ur CNL under? I use strictly 600's. Peace my man be safe aight

G

nuggetshiner

i have one thing to say you will love sdog .the one pheno i displayed on that thread was from 2 seeds i planted. and one i knocked the head off of and killed i was pissed. but the one that made it was very special the coffee/OG pheno i call it .heavy producing and tight fat resin coated buds.that is a good all day smoke. i let it go 65-70 and its some of the best smoke i have grown. i have 3 more in veg and one i put into flower last night very stocky plant .i plan on taking clons off of her in 2 days .
but i need to find a male all i think i have is females .but i did cross it to kalimist,a gno3 c99 male that i found and chronic from serious,and some s1. but i relay want to cross it to some serious seeds bubblegum i have in flower as we speak.

love to have you over in the other thread i will be posting pictures of the ones i have gong into flower right now i am mixing up some new soil and waiting for it to cook.

DAN

T

TylerDurden

Yo nuggetshiner that C99 you took down, the Silver Lights, and the CNL looks
great, Im lookin forward to the smoke reports on the different strains :smoke:
The SDog "hatchlings" look sick, I cant wait to see what they grow up to be
like hah. Do you have any new dry shots or harvest pics from of any of the
plants that youve recently taken down? Good work man, keep it up. Peace.

Mr. Durden :joint: