What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JLP - Amnesia 99

JLP

Veteran
Propagater?You mean germenation,or vegatation time?

They should germ in under 7 days and veg time really depends on how big you want the plant to be but you'll need at least 2-3 weeks for a descent plant.

Good luck everyone.

JLP

Marley

Soz while at the germinisation stage how long do u leave the propergater lid on? When the sign to no when u have all these seeds coming up, to no when to take the lid off. this is day one and i have 6 showin this, may be more by the end of the evening.

This is the B13xblueberry moonshine

Thanks JLP

Peace

Last edited:

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
As sson as they break the surface...take your lid off. You were just making it moist enough in there for the shells to break open. Tonight if all look like they are cracked...you could remove the lid and slam that light on top of them!!

So.....all the folks on this thread growing these out.....who is growing soil/hydro?? I am going soil with these. Easier to handle and place around my garden.

Good luck everyone!! :friends:

JLP

Veteran
Yeah,as soon as they break the surface.The most important factor for young seedlings is warmth and moisture.70*F-80*F is about right.

Good luck.
JLP

G

I'm putting them in DWC with PBP, LK, CM and hydroplex at the end.

They'll start under 4' flouros until they are sturdy enough for 250w MH. After that it will be 400w HPS for flowering.

This cross has got me excited. It sounds trippy as hell.

hilljack

after further inspection only 4 of my amnesia99 seeds made it through without a crushing...

but its all good...only time ive ever seen one of jlp's packages result in crushed beans......fucking postal guy musta sledgehammered the bitch

Marley

Day 3 seeding

Day 3 seeding

Howdy peeps,

Heres some more pic, only 5 of the Amnesia 99 came up of the 11 and 7 of the B13xBlueberry Moonshine came up of the 8.

Heres some brakein though

Heres them up

Heres a pic of them all

Heres the 5 Amnesia 99

Why have these got such a low germ rate? would it be because there so fresh? or me?

Heres the B13xBBMS

So hope u all enjoy the pic, any question just ask?

Peace

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
i picked 10 seeds out of a bud and got 10/10 germination in 36 hours, so i dont think the freshness is the problem.

tokeAcola

Out of 15/17 that germed (two managed to get crushed in the post), I've got 14/15 that broke surface a day or two ago. I dug up the one that didn't sprout and it was dead. 14 seedlings outta 17 seeds, pretty damn good if ya ask me.

How's everyone else doin'?

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
I had 9 in my pack , but I dropped one in the kitchen... :cuss:
So I ended up with 8 for 8. Just put them into soil today. Soaking up some FLA sun before going back under the lights. :D

G

ha i bet it sucks growing in fla.
so much moisture and heat.
good luck.
i moved to colorado which has mostly cool temps and is very dry.
---- tag,watching this thread jlp rules --------

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
if getting in 6 harvest a year sucks........
How's the snow?? j/k :biglaugh:
I grow indoors mostly.....just giving them what we can not duplicate indoors.....The mH in the sky!!!

G

day 8

day 8

2 inches across measuring the first true leaves of the largest. I see a few differences in them already, one has a thicker stem and less than 2 inches tall while some are atleast 3.5 inches tall. I keep them just about touching the flouro.

I have them in a container with hydroton lining the bottom to allow the roots to get out of the peat pellets. I put a small amount of water in that the balls wick up to the pellets.

I'm going to wait until I see more root growth from the peat and feed them @ 1/4 strength.

wish I had a camera, but there are 1000 on my list of things to buy and it doesnt have high priority.

Last edited: