What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JLP - Amnesia 99

R

rule35sub1

Yes. She is going to yield a lot. I cut off the lower branches to focus bud growth up high. She is just covered with buds. I am just starting week 5 of 12/12.

Joemutt1978

Everyones is looking good!

I had a little bad luck, my last two were males, extremely vigorous ones but males nevertheless. I am thinking about letting the short stocky one spray pollen, but on who is the question! His options are C99 or B-52 or Gypsy's MMM, anything else wouldn't make it in time, well , we will see what happens, here are the males, actually pretty young...............

Marley

Howdy peeps

Howdy peeps

:wave: Its finally time to do round 2 of the Amnesia 99, before they were all males and now hopeing to get a fews females. Well i will be putting them down as soon a tunch down from my hoilday. Also when i get home i will have to go throw this thread proberly to c how this strain came out for u guys, thanks also to everyone for making this thread so busy.

Look forward to posting some picture, peace out till the next time

nuff love

marley :wave:

Marley

small up date

small up date

I will log from start to finish, that hoping that 1 of 3 of the plants will be female.....please,please,please i say justed let me get one. Im really looking forward to these beans showing man, i have a pic of one for now but ill have them all up soon

peace

Marley

Small update

Small update

Here they r i will be putting them in to budding in about2 weeks, maybe less

Ill keep y'all updated

peace

I'm starting 6 A.99xSour Bubbles tonight, so in a few days i'll post pics hopefully if i can get batteries for my digi, the mom was a hazy a99 and the father was a trich coverd sb male, real short in stature. this should bulk up the buds quite a bit. i dont have any more a99 so i'm going to cross the best two out of the 6, unless they dont turn out to be nice and potent, but ya never know. Thanks Herb

Marley

Hi a.k.a herb, sounds like a nice mix the sour bubble will give it a kick. Look forward to seeing them baby grow.

peace

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Marley, nice looking young ones! :yes: They sure get nice fat leaves for a sativa don't they? My fingers are crossed you get some girls....

Marley

hi

hi

Thanks Mr.Green Jeans, im keeping mine crossed to, i keep thinking they do look female, sending the female vibes.......peace

Marley

updated coming

updated coming

Some ood news i have 2 female and so looking forward to pitting them into flower. Ill have some picture up in the next day or 2.

peace

Marley

update

update

Howdy peeps,
O.K i have two female now and man r they looling lush, im also hoping the other one is a female. I said i will do this thread from start to finish and i will.

here they r, first all three. This is a 2 liter water bottle to give idea os size

here the two females, look at the size branching i think this is from nibbin the tops give the bottom time to come up

ill keep u posted on how thing r going

peace

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hi Marley
I see gwb has given you a look to the future, let me add mine...
After leaf trim / dried bud

This one went 73 days after showing sex, I had her under 12/12 from seed. You have some real monster potential there!!! :yes: I can see some :yoinks: and :woohoo: :woohoo: in your future :biglaugh:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
:yes: :yes: GW - looks mighty tasty. I had 2 girls that budded like that, and one girl that had more pom-pom shaped buds. Looking forward to the smoke report! :yummy:

dk420420dk

I still have a pack of these lovely beans. I'm hoping to try them outdoors this upcoming season. JLP for Prez!

dk420420dk

Latest posts

Latest posts