What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JIP Goes Organic

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mm2 example....she is also at 60 days and is staying. my question to money is which is which....because I think they are not the same strain in the least....what you think? again i got no help on odor.

cont.....

peace
jip

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

mm3 example did not keep her cut her today, you can see lower trich development but clearly sister to example 2. pretty colors eh?

cont....

peace
jip

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
The money#1 example is just greasy. Light lime green, best way I can describe flavor is lavender/pine acetone. It is clearly the jar I am grabbing when the wife ain't smoking. What's funny is just how good the #3 that I ain't keeping. Solid.

peace
jip

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Nice! You should throw some dry shots if you get time, thanks meng..hit me up...

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
:jump:Coming soon, all of the above requested, later today or tomorrow at latest. Got lots going on on the domestic front, may require a hiatus equal to my actual growing career.

peace
jip

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Beautiful.....Killen it on the cookie front to....hoe that dark one smoke/smell? I know.....I know...smells..

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Thanks static....

Smoking them is a very good experience too-- new favorite ultimate dankness smoke blend is now GSC cut into mm#1.

I cut and jarred that GSC plant yesterday. Couple hours later I go to daycare to pick up my daughter. I am kneeled over in the class futzing with her and her stuff when this other mom I know (actually a neighbor). Blows into the room and exclaims "it smells like a skunk in here". There was all sorts of commotion at the time so I didn't sweat it, but when I got outside I looked at my finger and I had some green resin all over the pad, obviously there is the skunk. Oh well fuck em I never liked that lady anyway, couple years back I got a visit from G-man at my front door quizzing me about that very same lady. Checking to see what type of citizen upright non-red flag loving non drug user assurances. This coming from a cropper whose plants were at the time no less than 25 ft from said g-man. She works for Feds in some capacity.

can't wait for straight GSC run...

peace
jip

B

BIGBADBAZ

Hey I must say you have some lovely dank as shit going on in your grow room matey!
Keep up the good work ill be lurkin! As always nuff respect.....