What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JIP Goes Organic

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lmao - I'm with Bear - hahaha

Sorry, JIP. I'm caught up. That SD x X-18 might be some stellar herbs in there!!

I'm tagged in now. :lurk:

:respect:

dank.Frank

Cann

looking great :) glad to see you're running organics. your plants and your body will thank you!

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by all...
Dank frank unlike cocktail frank, I ain't really a haze head. I like things that tilt indica.
I have never researched rez's work on what made straw d, I really just dusted that bud as an afterthought, kinda saw it there in front of me and hit it.
Tom hill referred to x18 as "genetic play dough" , I believe because of its raw and unworked history. I am very interested in where this takes the extremely hybridized Mofo. I don't have any shots, but a few days before I took down the straw d, I harvested the real project of an x18 dusted Mofo.

peace
jip

3 amigos. that shit was fukin wit me for a minute lol. i hate that movie so it was hard to remember. in the end i had to google it.

and nice trees.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Not sure why I haven't replied...looking proper brother looks like a chem 3/4 bubba...my buddies looks exactly like her....smells of kushy pencil shavings mixed with pine sour skunk...I have a few going myself 1 smells like my I-95 keeper..., it's skunky like the real one were almost there bro...

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
So my man Money says Chem 3/4 x bubba. Sounds as good as it looks. Here is another example of the same seeders. there is a third but not keeping her as she is heavy feeder no trichs, no growth
the following is I think going to be another real keeper....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace
jip

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Your Killen it jip....what's the smells if you can describe? This new one looks way more bubba hope she can replace that katsu that I farked up....

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
That second one is cool eh? Don't sweat that katsu, you a good man.
Also how about the green black colors?
I can't give you anything on odor, still a little jacked from that cold and now I got eye infection. I look pretty funny.
Also the pics don't show it but that forum plant is big. She loves the mix too.

peace
jip

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
One update....looks like the mofo x-18 cross is going to see Hawaiian sunshine first....beans safely made the pacific journey. I am "probably" going to wait till next fall to test them myself.
I get some more shots up this week. Little tip for all the readers out there, and specifically any punters that have access to future political bets. Barring another health disaster Hillary Clinton will win the presidency in 2016.
also that straw d jarred out to almost four quarts.
Caw-Caw! Couple days to go till world champ birds

peace
jip

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok so this first group is the mm1 example she is about 60 days and I am cutting her now because of space. i think she could ripen another 15 days.

cont....

peace
jip