What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jihadi Kush and Burning bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

hvac guy

Wow...your fiction based reality just gets worse and worse and more stretched out every post

I thinks it's hilarious you actually thought you could "trade mark" my brand to "get at me" lol how inmate of ya

mm

You really are an idiot, that post showed you trying to trademark your medman name and the abanded the filing.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YOU ARE A GOOF MEDMAN, IF YOU EVER WANNA MEET FACE TO FACE IN THE VANCOUVER AREA, LET ME KNOW, I WOULD LUV TO SMASH THOSE FAKE GOLD TEETH OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

Wire me a 5k retainer. Minimum payment for face time to listen to any people make stuff up

- clones were free
- seeds were free
- you have been duped by.....yourself

P.s. if your alledged "friends" (which I doubt at this point even exist) need help keeping a room clean. Has nothing to do with cuttings and everything to do with better business practices and quality assurance.

Have em drop me an email. I can get em back on course

mm

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Whatever beef you guys have - can you keep it off the forum - sort it out via P.M. - or sabre's at dawn - whatever it takes - we dont want to hear it -

Tynehead Tom

Whatever beef you guys have - can you keep it off the forum - sort it out via P.M. - or sabre's at dawn - whatever it takes - we dont want to hear it -

the beef is probably that "med-man" is a joke and a poser. While the global cannabis community may not know the history, many of us canadians do and is why there is not even one post of support and all posts against. This guy came to an event years ago with piles of illegal product , got busted and generally made everyone else at the event look bad in the press and just caused more crack downs on decent folks just tryin to grow thier dope.

this guy could be the father of 200 original crosses but nobody in Canada gives a shit really. I could ask 20 long time growers in BC circles if they have ever heard of the medman brand and they will all draw a blank. Ask them if they know who reeferman is..... and everyone seems to have heard of charles.
Sadly these threads are just about trying to get attention to his bullshit brand overseas where nobody knows the real story(ies).

message to medman..... don't know you, don't want to but my advice is , shut up and let the work speak for itself and if you freely gave away seeds or even sold seeds you crafted..... they ceased to be yours the day you set them free so stop bitchin and whining and carrying on. nobody cares here.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the beef is probably that "med-man" is a joke and a poser. While the global cannabis community may not know the history, many of us canadians do and is why there is not even one post of support and all posts against. This guy came to an event years ago with piles of illegal product , got busted and generally made everyone else at the event look bad in the press and just caused more crack downs on decent folks just tryin to grow thier dope.

this guy could be the father of 200 original crosses but nobody in Canada gives a shit really. I could ask 20 long time growers in BC circles if they have ever heard of the medman brand and they will all draw a blank. Ask them if they know who reeferman is..... and everyone seems to have heard of charles.
Sadly these threads are just about trying to get attention to his bullshit brand overseas where nobody knows the real story(ies).

message to medman..... don't know you, don't want to but my advice is , shut up and let the work speak for itself and if you freely gave away seeds or even sold seeds you crafted..... they ceased to be yours the day you set them free so stop bitchin and whining and carrying on. nobody cares here.

Hey....tiny head

The peanut butter sandwich factory just called.....they running outa jeally....

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts