What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jihadi Kush and Burning bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thesearch

some dude named goldentree crashed my cup uninvited with a bunch of jihadi

in all honesty it was horrible, all the entrants and judges made fun of him lol i felt really bad....was prob just the grower.

i have a pink from 90's, and that shit is fuego, even if amateurs grow it

med-man

sorry, from the 90's?

picture.php

Fitzera

What's most amazing is how you convert fiction into fact lol

How scientifically academic. Lol

Don't be jeally bro. The longer you blame others for what you need to work on the worse off you become

med-man

The facts are out there for anyone to find for themselves. That's the neat thing about the internet, and in some ways unfortunate...but, the internet never forgets.

Golden Tree

our bounce sheet buds still took second in your indica category! 😂❤️

90s Pink Kush😂😂😂

FPOG (Skunk 1 X Cali Connections Tahoe OG Male) 😂😂😂

you have the ONLY unsuccessful FP line!

When the WORLD thinks or talks about FP they correlate real breeders and REAL work like jaws....Alien....Sacred Cut Seeds (not your poly)

You must have at least one true fan as someone has dedicated an entire IG page documenting ALL your accolades!

congrats!

Ps.....

we are on clubhouse every Sunday talking cannabis! You ever wanna debate ANYTHING I’d love to have you on!

I’ll get you an invite ANYTIME you want one!

we are talking all things skunk this Sunday! Why don’t you come tell us all about your RKS work😂

or your new shoe line.....

Last edited by a moderator:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
our bounce sheet buds still took second in your indica category! 😂❤️

90s Pink Kush😂😂😂

FPOG (Skunk 1 X Cali Connections Tahoe OG Male) 😂😂😂

you have the ONLY unsuccessful FP line!

When the WORLD thinks or talks about FP they correlate real breeders and REAL work like jaws....Alien....Sacred Cut Seeds (not your poly)

You must have at least one true fan as someone has dedicated an entire IG page documenting ALL your accolades!

congrats!

Ps.....

we are on clubhouse every Sunday talking cannabis! You ever wanna debate ANYTHING I’d love to have you on!

I’ll get you an invite ANYTIME you want one!

we are talking all things skunk this Sunday! Why don’t you come tell us all about your RKS work😂

or your new shoe line.....

Hey dude

Whenever you do a show on how to get busted growing illegally by posting images on Facebook from iP address of said illegal grow bragging about how you don't need a license which then led to you losing your nursing gig because of a criminal record let me know.
I will teach your audience how to a...never get busted and b. Save them the 70k in legal bills by easy court proceedings....how's that sound?
An imbecile is no one to be giving anybody any information on anything

P.s. you physicaly stole a trophy and bragged how you won 2 kind kups when It was just 1 lol it was really sad watching everyone make fun of you all weekend haha what's worse is watching everyone buy all your b.s. keeping promoting me like no other. You never heard of fpog until you saw the double cd and freebies I gave away.....

med-man

Last edited by a moderator:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone that needs to know the true story about fruity pebbles og can find it right here

https://youtu.be/N-veoy5tsUA

Pretty straight forward info to anyone....even the people that never heard of it before i started giving them away lol

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see you're back in BC flogging clones, what happened to your LP you were seeking investors for?

Would love to see any proof to that claim....I've had access to unlomited capital for years.

mm

hvac guy

You sold some clones to some dudes I know, you met the guy in Chilliwack, deny it dude, my bros even recognized your picture when I showed it to them, they don't know anything about you, they even called you by your name medman lol

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You sold some clones to some dudes I know, you met the guy in Chilliwack, deny it dude, my bros even recognized your picture when I showed it to them, they don't know anything about you, they even called you by your name medman lol

I dont see how giving away clones is selling them?

Just as made up as me tryna raise capital lol

hvac guy

Did I say you gave away clones, you sold them to my bros. I'll tell you what, I'll call my bros and tell them you are lying about selling them clones, guaranteed they'll wanna meet you in person, they sent a friend to get the clones, not them but they do not like being called liars.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did I say you gave away clones, you sold them to my bros. I'll tell you what, I'll call my bros and tell them you are lying about selling them clones, guaranteed they'll wanna meet you in person, they sent a friend to get the clones, not them but they do not like being called liars.

No money was ever exchanged.

In fact. Free seeds were also gifted w the free clones

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well

Now that this made up fabrication has been debunked...would be nice to see this thread get back to its origins

mm

hvac guy

You are the one who has been debunked, the clones you gave them were garbage, everyone knows you are a clown.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are the one who has been debunked, the clones you gave them were garbage, everyone knows you are a clown.

Your 3 made up statements were just elegantly debunked by yourself lol

I will be seeing my friends sooner then later. And will be sure to share this petty gossip and rumors you are spreading about them when I see em

Troll on troller

med-man

hvac guy

LOL if you see my bros again, chances are they will smash you in the mouth, they didn't know how much of a GOOF you are when they got your clones, I'll make sure I come with them, thaddeus conrad. You didn't meet them personally, just a friend of theirs who got your shit clones. They started getting PM a few days after they transplanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.