What's new

Jewce's 5k perpetual.Lots of genetics.

indocult

I reckon I'll pull up a chair here for this one

I like the linoleum, gotta be a breeze for cleaning and great for reflection.

jewcebox

girls are exploding in growth now. i think its time to flip as i don't want to burn anything in there.

got a few shots of my homies harvest with the MK and its just so fire. cant wait to see what i can do!

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2920.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

jewcebox

decided to top once more and go another few more days, with the advice from the grower it came from.

so far i count 4 main stems on each plant and topped all of them lol had a good handful.

so ill flip the 18th.

hard to believe it all started from this plant

IMG_2725.jpg

and that was like a month ago.

jewcebox

from last night to tonight, i dont think i can go another 3 more days in veg. they grow over an inch a 24 hour period.

i topped yesterday at like 6pm and today there is already two tops covering the old cut...

im in love with this strain, so vigorous and the mother is fucking huge.

but i have soooo many other strains in veg and no space at the moment!

but a new room in the house opened up and all i need to do is find out if i can run another 4 lights in that room.

imagine having 400 sq ft to grow in when the house is only 1200sq ft lol!

jewcebox

so yea flower starts tonight!

girls are straight up blowin up and im a bit nervous to go to tall with this first round with the new lights.

smilley

Veteran
Hi jewcebox, very nice set up indoors and out. You're clearly a perfectionist. I'll take a seat and see how it's done..... :plant grow:

jewcebox

first night of flower!

gonna be a fun experiment with these new lights and new nutes.

gonna be some fire!

also hitting them with their first real shot of fungicides and insecticides

as i dont want to get all the stupid mold alot of CO is having issues right now.

Attachments

• IMG_2943.jpg
    IMG_2943.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2941.jpg
    IMG_2941.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2940.jpg
    IMG_2940.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 13

jewcebox

i might be exaggerating a bit but they have stretched already in one night haha.

holy balls, were a bit dry today tho, werent happy to see me for once :(

but getting a dripper system made up when ever i get a damn day off.

Ive also forgot to mention anything about the old genetics i had growing.

well the person i gave them too gave em back as she didnt have room for them! so far i have 4 males (which is actually a good thing) and 4 females. and a few of the males are insanely sticky to the touch and hollow stems, two traits ive been told are good for breeding. so i think im going to cross the MK with either the Powernap, or Pure kush.

either or, im goin to collect the pollen outside and store it for later :D

jewcebox

they drink like crazy now! watered last night and already pretty dang light this afternoon.

time to dial in a watering system that can do a few feedings a day

jewcebox

How you like that Powernap? I have 1 in bloom right now.

out of the 5 i popped 2 are male and i think 3 fems.

one of them though grows COMPLETELY different, the males are being all symmetrical and such but the females one is symmetrical and the other two are little stout bushes, and ive topped them all the same, and all same age.

they root incredibly easily also!

taking second round of clones to give to some homies and locals and when the second room is up and running ill have those for flower, as i think the room i have is going to stay MK ultra for atleast 2 more harvest.

it might sound crazy but im hoping for 10 elbows off these 33 plants which is only like 135 grams a plant.

which sounds much more reasonable.

croptober here i come!

jewcebox

might be the colder temps, not sure yet, but were a little droopy the last day, tmro is a good feeding so ill hopefully fix any issues.

Ph meter may be off also...

a few things to check tomorrow.

and pictures for diagnosis.

jewcebox

girls were very happy to see me today!

praying nice and hard and the stretch is pretty cool to watch.

i will say these lights are working amazingly well.

pictures incoming

jewcebox

heres some pics of everything for once i realized i was forgetting to show the veggers!

this mother is massive lol i chop of a branch weekly and it just grows back double haha.

lol and a picture of how many nutrients i use haha.

i know its a "waste of money" but they work so amazingly well i cant say i dont make my money back like tenfold lol.

IMG_2951.jpg

IMG_2952.jpg

IMG_2953.jpg

IMG_2956.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2964.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2943.jpg
    IMG_2943.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 11

jewcebox

Looking good man. How high your ceiling ?

its 7' 7"

and the plants are about 4 feet from the light right now, and should be about 3 feet when done stretching, if to tall ill just train them down a bit. but temps arent an issue, just to intense of light lol

i defoliated quite a bit yesterday as i hate not being able to see through my plants as that means light cant penetrate,
that far either.i filled up a 5 gallon bucket with leaves i didnt think were needed lol. but 33 plants will do that very quickly.

they are on day 6 today and no sign of PM or bugs.

but im going to give its last spray tomorrow.

Pictures incoming

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2968.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

jewcebox

oh yea and the outdoor has finally started to cake up! trichs all over this bitch.

imma give her a wicked good feeding tomorrow.

Unclecrash

Ya I heard they were cooking the canopy if too close that's why I asked. I just had a light go down and was looking at the 600/750 gavita not quite as intense in a 8ft ceiling. How long you veg? I take it you flip them quick?

jewcebox

i veg about 2 weeks in solo cups from clone and about a week and a bit in the new pots and top them like crazy.

I cloned the mother on 7-20-15 so its been just under a month total to know from cloning.

so 9 days to root, 14 days in solo cup and about a week in the bigger pots.