What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jewce's 5k perpetual.Lots of genetics.

Weeded1s

Sounds like you know whats up!
So you get an atta boy and a huge congrats on making the decision to not induce the pm into your flower room!
..shit is hard to do sometimes when you get anxious...or need some meds.
either knock it out right now with that harsh shit ..or get at em like some mafia dude :)

jewcebox

updates on all these swollen ladies

IMG_2666.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2668.jpg

IMG_2669.jpg

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
NO shit! its sir dabsalot!!

hell yea man, its only getting better from here!

got some pictures incoming
Looking Super Clean and Healthy!!

Got me jelly of that space my friend :woohoo:

I again want to commend you on keeping all them ladies so luscious.

fucking sideways ass bullshit lol

If ya upload your pics into your album first, you can just drag em into your posts, and they won't be sideways...
And either way you post em, all data is scrubbed from the pics via ICMAG Servers (I believe).

I gotta get my album updated myself.

Keep it up man.
:good:

Last edited:

jewcebox

Looking Super Clean and Healthy!!

Got me jelly of that space my friend :woohoo:

I again want to commend you on keeping all them ladies so luscious.

If ya upload your pics into your album first, you can just drag em into your posts, and they won't be sideways...
And either way you post em, all data is scrubbed from the pics via ICMAG Servers (I believe).

I gotta get my album updated myself.

Keep it up man.
:good:
[URL=http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b524/Sirdabsalot/image.jpg1_zpsy3yiagnp.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Thanks brother! lots of hard work went into the room and more to come! cant wait for the next round of some fire to go into this room.

ive decided the cherry pies are too good to let go, im gonna cut her down to a branch and re veg her. and clone it, its one of those dont touch me or you will stink for 2 weeks kinda strains

my parents in town are always saying i reek and i say all i did was brush up against my plants lol,

and pops says, shit must be pretty dank then

:laughing:

jewcebox

Only a few more weeks left of the big girls.

Veg space is 100% clean, bleached and scrubbed for like 3 hours.

got 2 mk ultras, that i know are some fire, as im watching them flower at a homies.

Now to get another 20 more!

jewcebox

how many do you throw under 4000w

depends of size of plants going in, last grow was 16 this grow is 22 but i have some pretty small girls in the room with some big ones.

i like to stay at 4 a light though, keeps it even but not cramped.

UPDATE:

Only a week left on the big girls. maybe a week and a bit for the smaller cherry pies.

all are looking amazing, and veg is clean and proper now.

Got a bunch of beans popped again lol. most of my sincityseeds bunch.

6 sinfully sour
5 power nap
6 blue power

i cant wait for my veg to be full and vibrant and full of clones :woohoo::woohoo:

jewcebox

its really hard to get good pics of all of the grow, there is so much behind all that growth falling over lol.

but yea im almost done with week 7 so flush has started and should be done in about a week

ill judge by trichs, but i can tell they are ripening right meow

there will be plenty of harvest pictures so no worries boys and girls

Attachments

• IMG_2718.jpg
    IMG_2718.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2717.jpg
    IMG_2717.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2722.jpg
    IMG_2722.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 13

jewcebox

more random pics from other angles and such cant wait until i get the new iphone or whatever the guy ends up selling me.

harvest day cometh.

:dance013:

Attachments

• IMG_2737.jpg
    IMG_2737.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2739.jpg
    IMG_2739.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2738.jpg
    IMG_2738.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2734.jpg
    IMG_2734.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 17

jewcebox

those two little ladies all alone in the big tent are the MK's.

but a homie is flowering them as we speak and they are straight up spears and frosty as hell.

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
those two little ladies all alone in the big tent are the MK's.

but a homie is flowering them as we speak and they are straight up spears and frosty as hell.
I can attest to the frost you are speaking of, in fact it may be one of the most caked plants at its age I've ever seen.

Can't wait to see what you can do with em.
:dance013:

:tiphat: