What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jet47, Onyx, RRF and Santa 90w LED grow.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
They look lovely seedling, not as bad as i thought they would look for going without water! Cant wait to hear the final yield... ill have an update on my page in a couple minutes if you wanna check it out...

Seedling

They look lovely seedling, not as bad as i thought they would look for going without water! Cant wait to hear the final yield... ill have an update on my page in a couple minutes if you wanna check it out...

Cheers mate. Im following your grow and its looking dandy. The picture of the PB in the pipe is wicked. Im expecting to get about 3 oz from my grow, was hoping for 4 but the water shortage took a toll in that department. Think i will cut sunday or latest middle of next week. stay tuned.

Seedling

Hello..

Had to cut of some of the Onyx and RRF buds today as they were not recovering from the water miss happ.. they were just drying out even if they were still on the plant and well watered. Its ok as they are about 15% amber, would have loved for them to be 50 but i guess the rest of the plants will make it through to the stage. Will get back to you with weight and pics when its dried.

Have sampled the Santa and there are some good and some bad news. The flavour is very very nice, Old school pine and sweet skunk with a hint of fruitiness. Unfortunately the potency is just not there. Would have to give it a 5 in that department.. Its good daytime smoke, kind of old school weed, gets you happy and a bit twisted but nothing special. Its the kind of weed i gladly smoke befor hitting a big family dinner or something like that. Makes everything a biot more fun but no one will ever know your stoned.

On an other note i have tried the Jet 47, sample popcorn bud and that is more like it! Very very potent, Sativa leaning high with a great long lasting head buzz that slowly moves along and hits the body. Flavour is also awesome. Fruity sweetness from the AK with something more there that i cant describe. Will be back with full reports once its cured. Here is a shot of the sample Jet47 bud cut on day 62 or something.

picture.php

J

joejusttyped

Lovely lookin bud, Seedling. Terrible what happened though... Good to see not all was lost =)

Sandnut

I like your smoke report, toobad the santa wasn't that much of a ONE HIT smoke, maybe bad pheno? Im looking forward to hear what you think of the Onyx and RRF when they are cured :)

Seedling

I like your smoke report, toobad the santa wasn't that much of a ONE HIT smoke, maybe bad pheno? Im looking forward to hear what you think of the Onyx and RRF when they are cured :)

True mate true. I want to make sure you all know that i only grew out one female of each plant so pheno selection was not possible and that is a very important thing to consider. Cheers for pointing that out mate, i was thinking it but did not write it out in my post.

Reckoner

There's a Santa report that discribes a very strong high, the strain might be unstable, or you might be unlucky for this time :)
It's been a long time since i haven't seen a RRF report, it seems to always come out top notch, I bet it will get happier :)

Seedling

There's a Santa report that discribes a very strong high, the strain might be unstable, or you might be unlucky for this time :)
It's been a long time since i haven't seen a RRF report, it seems to always come out top notch, I bet it will get happier :)

Well i think so to mate, to take in to considderation is also that when i did the test smoke i was fresh out of a 3 week holiday to Morocco and that is sure to raise your threshold :D Had an other try yesterday after a bit of a cure and it was better.

dargo

Hello..

On an other note i have tried the Jet 47, sample popcorn bud and that is more like it! Very very potent, Sativa leaning high with a great long lasting head buzz that slowly moves along and hits the body. Flavour is also awesome. Fruity sweetness from the AK with something more there that i cant describe. Will be back with full reports once its cured. Here is a shot of the sample Jet47 bud cut on day 62 or something.

Did you notice a "white" smell/taste? I had it on my girl, the smell is just like easter biscuits.

A

auto guerilla

keen for that onyx smoke report...mine's still growin. hope its good. lovin the smell of mine.nice grow btw

Seedling

Sorry for neglecting this thread, was unhappy with the look of the plants due to the water misshap so kind of forgot about it and started a new grow of my own crosses...

I can say that the Jet is as good as it gets, rock hard buds, great flavour and tast. Also the buzz is aq nice mix between body and head. Longlasting to go with that and you have a very very nice strain. Growing some crosses of it now as i love how it came out.

The RRF is also very nice, the high is pure Indica, good body stone and great looking nugs. Dont really fancy the flavour though as its to earthy for me. A lot of diesel in there but with a bit of a bitter after taste... could be great to cross with the Jet to get some of the sweetness to go with the deep earth/diesel taste.

The Onyx is in between the jet47 and the RRF I would say. Bit more to the Indica side, more peppery taste but still a nice sweet after taste. Great buzz with focus on the body. The structure is a bit more leafy the the Jet47 but tric coverage is great. Made a cross of the two and they are amazing. Both the Jet47 and the Onyx are great starins in my opinion. I really like the fact that the stone is long lasting and not just up and down. Biggupps to Stitch for making great genetics avaliable to us all!!

Here is a pic of the Onyx leaning OJ47(Jet47 x Onyx) day 57, grown under 12/12 from seed unfortunately
picture.php

And here is a Pheno the is more a mix of the two, rock rock rock hard buds and great smell. Very quick flowering as well. Grown under same conditions as above
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts