What's new

Jems

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mossy

Ill have you a chair waiting
I'll be occupying it..:biglaugh:

She is looking delightfully Ginger..Just how I like my Ladies.

Do you have a flash on your camera..?

before you take her down..would you Flash her..
it shows up the tric coverage..
and I'd love to have a look. :thank you:

What does she smell like now..?

F

FullDuplex

I'll be occupying it..:biglaugh:

glad to hear it

She is looking delightfully Ginger..Just how I like my Ladies.

Do you have a flash on your camera..?

before you take her down..would you Flash her..
it shows up the tric coverage..
and I'd love to have a look. :thank you:

You got it. I cut the flash today to show her true color, ill get ya some of that frosty stuff.:bigeye:

What does she smell like now..?

She smells of sweet and spice now. Its strong once in the box but not to detectable in the outer room. You have to know what your smelling to know what it is. There is a smell in the wild in my area that smells almost the same. So much alike ive been tempted to stop the car and go looking. :yummy:

Iron Lungs

There is a smell in the wild in my area that smells almost the same. So much alike ive been tempted to stop the car and go looking. :yummy:

Man that is so funny you say that! Me and my girlfriend were driving the other day and i said the same thing she thought i was crazy cause i turned around and tried to catch it again, I know it smell'd JUST like my jem!!! :bigeye: :thinking:

F

FullDuplex

Man that is so funny you say that! Me and my girlfriend were driving the other day and i said the same thing she thought i was crazy cause i turned around and tried to catch it again, I know it smell'd JUST like my jem!!! :bigeye: :thinking:

lol too funny dude

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks tasty
attachment.php

peace

F

FullDuplex

oh! damn i feel dumb! ha, i hadnt seen that pic it looks GREAT!

Its all good my man. Im extremely impressed with how well she did. Thick as hell and the buds are hard. Shes getting really top heavy. Got to be careful when i water.

F

FullDuplex

Man thgis thread got put as a sticky that must be an honor congrats FD

Wow thanks for the heads up man, that pretty awesome. Never had one of my threads ever become a sticky! Even on other forums....

And i thank who ever made that call :thank you:

F

FullDuplex

woot! Jems on the sticky!

Thank you sir. It was a nice surprise when Iron pointed to me.

I am really liking this site too. The culture here seems more helpful. The only time i ever see any posts other places are to either cut down on someones grow and a giant pissing match.

Its not like that here at all, or at least i have not seen this. Just glad everyone likes to share here as well as help.

Thanks to all of you :thank you:

Iron Lungs

Its not like that here at all, or at least i have not seen this. Just glad everyone likes to share here as well as help.

Thanks to all of you :thank you:

I agree with you on that FD! This site really is nice, so what day is your girl on now? i just gave mine the chop yesterday and got her hanging as we speak! Im trying to get my friend to come over here with his camera and get some pics just have to be patient. :dance013:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is a Jem among gems....

I got some nice ones but not as fat as those but still nice here is one of the purple ones at 11 weeks. I let it go long because she was pretty and I wanted as many ripe striped watermelon looking seeds as I could get.

S_a_H

Attachments

• Purple Gem.JPG
    Purple Gem.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Purple Gem (2).jpg
    Purple Gem (2).jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Purple Gem (3).JPG
    Purple Gem (3).JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Purple Gem (4).JPG
    Purple Gem (4).JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 16
F

FullDuplex

I agree with you on that FD! This site really is nice, so what day is your girl on now? i just gave mine the chop yesterday and got her hanging as we speak! Im trying to get my friend to come over here with his camera and get some pics just have to be patient. :dance013:

sounds good my man. I will be chopping at what looks like 56 days Or 8 weeks from seed. She is getting more and more pepsi colored trichs here and there and the swelling is at minimal now almost not existent. I have about 70%red hairs, and 10% of the remaining 30 are orange. Next tue is the for casted chop date:)

That is a Jem among gems....

I got some nice ones but not as fat as those but still nice here is one of the purple ones at 11 weeks. I let it go long because she was pretty and I wanted as many ripe striped watermelon looking seeds as I could get.

S_a_H

Thanks S_a_H:tiphat: I appreciate the kind words. Your jems are so nice in color. And when making seeds there is nothing wrong with leaving them a little longer, i always do that way i know i get a good seed stalk. i usually let them go till they fall out on their own. Especially if the whole lady is just being used as a mother :)

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks S_a_H:tiphat: I appreciate the kind words. Your jems are so nice in color. And when making seeds there is nothing wrong with leaving them a little longer, i always do that way i know i get a good seed stalk. i usually let them go till they fall out on their own. Especially if the whole lady is just being used as a mother :)

As long as the plant isn't falling over rotting I have let them go right at the point of harvest because another male pops up and a seed run is demanded with this chance you gotta do it.

I had a Blue Streak at 9.5 weeks and at last minute I got some of that super duper frosty DeepChunk pheno pollen and had to use it so it got hit and had to go another 37 days. It was sickly but made some nice seeds.

I am also submitting this to Skunk mag and its MILF and Shot vs. Shot contest.

Goodluck

F

FullDuplex

As long as the plant isn't falling over rotting

True forgot to mention this still want to smoke her after she has given fruit :)

I am also submitting this to Skunk mag and its MILF and Shot vs. Shot contest.

Goodluck

Thanks for the GL, and i am gonna have to take a look at this site and see what these shot vs shot and MILF contests are.

Status
Not open for further replies.