What's new

Jems

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FullDuplex

Currently i am feeding strictly rain water and Tiger Bloom, waters pH is at 6.0 still with feeding water as well as the run off.

As far as how the medium is holding up, it is good. Yesterday the photo period plant i had in veg showed signs of male preflowers, it was removed and disposed of. One thing i would like to mention about him was, that he was in a one gallon planter had nine tops and all tops were above 13in. After pulling him out of the planter i was pleased to see that this 2 month old plant was not root bound at all. No circular patters of roots, middle, top, or bottom. The entire medium was consumed buy roots. This shows proper aeration through out the root system. I have always been a firm believer of a healthy root system. If you give them what they need and give them proper aeration they will reward you with healthy foliage and dense buds. I think taking care of the root system is one of the most important roles other than adequate light that are key to a successful grow and yield.

The jems medium is of the same mix, after she is done i will post a pic of her root ball.

M

mossy

Roots are everything mate!
Amen Bighill...:good:

k+ means..karma for your growing skills m8....;)

I've been running round like a loon..I've viewed..but not had time to post..
But she is so Beautiful..she makes my chest hurt m8...:kissass:

I want to hold her and examine her..and sniff her...:pie:

Tribute to your growing skills m8..you have brought the absolute Best out in her.

Keep on doing what you are doing..our AF Forum need You. :greenstars:

Piel

Veteran
Only three out of five of my MJ´s broke the ground, the seedlings are lookning good though. Let´s hope for nice weather, last years harvest was a killer!:dance013:

F

FullDuplex

Roots are everything mate!

indeed they are:dance013:

k+ means..karma for your growing skills m8....;)

I've been running round like a loon..I've viewed..but not had time to post..

But she is so Beautiful..she makes my chest hurt m8...:kissass:

I want to hold her and examine her..and sniff her...:pie:

Tribute to your growing skills m8..you have brought the absolute Best out in her.

Keep on doing what you are doing..our AF Forum need You. :greenstars:

I hear ya, i had my folks in for a suprise visit this weekend so i too have been running around crazy..

Ill have to do a photo shoot for you on the next update. Ill get you some up close shots so you can get an idea of what she is really doing. I checked her this morning to water and she is filling in nice and the resin seems to be coming right along, shes giving me some small sugar leaves :jump:

And thanks for the kind words i really appreciate it Mossy, that coming from you means tons, and now i know what K+ means! :tiphat: :thank you:

I really like this forum, i have intentions to stick around here. These autos are amazing and i really enjoy growing them.:whee:

F

FullDuplex

6 Weeks

6 Weeks

From seed.

Dense and hairy and starting to mature. All i can say is yum:wave:

She has been on a flush cycle now for 5 days. I choose to flush a few weeks over time rather than heavy amounts all at once. Giving the plant and the roots time to adjust to the water change. I am not a fan on heavy flushing near a harvest. I want the plants to be free of all ferts however before i harvest. I like to follow things to a t, the pack i received said 9 weeks thats what my goal is, unless she continues to do what shes doing and swell and finish fast.

So i begin my flush as far as three weeks out from the recommended harvest date. If she needs to go longer than great! she can continue to feed off her self till she is ready. Not only does this allow her to finish like mother nature intended, shell taste even better than you can imagine. Or at least i think so.....

Attachments

• DSC_0985.jpg
    DSC_0985.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0962.jpg
    DSC_0962.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0966.jpg
    DSC_0966.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0965.jpg
    DSC_0965.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 16
F

FullDuplex

Few more

Few more

Enjoy:wave:

Attachments

• DSC_0984.jpg
    DSC_0984.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0989.jpg
    DSC_0989.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0993.jpg
    DSC_0993.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 11

Iron Lungs

Man that girl is HAIRYYYYYY :yoinks::respect:

Ive been meaning to tell you ive started noticing some purpling going down on my buds, just slight coloring but you can def. see it! i cant wait to see what you pull off this girl and some manicured bud shots i bet she is gonna be delicious!
:joint::smoke out:

F

FullDuplex

Man that girl is HAIRYYYYYY :yoinks::respect:

Ive been meaning to tell you ive started noticing some purpling going down on my buds, just slight coloring but you can def. see it! i cant wait to see what you pull off this girl and some manicured bud shots i bet she is gonna be delicious!
:joint::smoke out:

Yep really hairy. Glad to hear about the purp, thats always exciting. I havent seen any really color change except for some fade due to me flushing. Shes forming nice and swelling every day. I see less and less leaves and more buds. Its a site to see :jump:

uptosumpn

Veteran
she is really looking good FD....let's see if we can get some MORE purp on here...we are all waiting & watching!!!!!

F

FullDuplex

she is really looking good FD....let's see if we can get some MORE purp on here...we are all waiting & watching!!!!!

yeah, looking good!
great plants man!!
:good:

thanks guys i appreciate that!!

its sad to say but at the same time a good thing that she is coming to an end. All the time was well spent and shes healthy. She has began to fade due to my flushing so she is taking in all the stored sugars she had left to finish.

I forgot to mention something. I tested the sample last night...

Sweet, Smooth, and Cerebral. After clearing the bowl i it took about a min to set in. I was expecting this as she was immature, and airy. So i didn't expect a hit to the dome right away. It progressed quickly and when i decided to stand i felt a nice rush. If this is any indication of what the mature tops are gonna be like then, Im gonna have to hold on as they are way more covered in sugar than what i tested....

The sample was pulled at 5 week one day. Tested after 3 days to dry 4 days in the jar...

M

mossy

I accept your invite for dinner just after you start the curing

Me Too....:smoke out:

I forgot to mention something. I tested the sample last night...

Sweet, Smooth, and Cerebral. After clearing the bowl i it took about a min to set in. I was expecting this as she was immature, and airy. So i didn't expect a hit to the dome right away. It progressed quickly and when i decided to stand i felt a nice rush. If this is any indication of what the mature tops are gonna be like then, Im gonna have to hold on as they are way more covered in sugar than what i tested....

SCHWEET......:sasmokin:
It is the Afghan dominance.
I learned ages ago to take afghan down at only 10% amber..
it works Brilliant for Meds..
Glad it worked so well for you too.

Good Tip to remember if you are desperate for a smoke.

How long do you think now before full harvest...?

have a great weekend m8...:joint:

F

FullDuplex

Me Too....:smoke out:
The more the merrier

SCHWEET......:sasmokin:
It is the Afghan dominance.
I learned ages ago to take afghan down at only 10% amber..
it works Brilliant for Meds..
Glad it worked so well for you too.

Good Tip to remember if you are desperate for a smoke.

i figure that was the afghan in her. Had a taste of a full afghan a few months back and it had similar taste/effect. All right in the head. Nice fuzzy feeling. Mine Just didnt last long or kick hard as it was a young bud, but great representation of what she is about to do....
How long do you think now before full harvest...?

just about two more weeks i would say. She is starting to fade really good, and her trics are cloudy. Using her stored energy well. I have been flushing for well over a week headed towards two now. I like to make sure that all salts/nutes are gone from the soil. If she is fading that means than they are leaving which will not only improve taste but enhance the smell.:yay:

again my friend, thanks for the awesome genetics and your input to all of this.:tiphat:

have a good weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts