What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JC G's Phresh New Cab

taslicker

nice work

nice work

going well JC.
its a shame u had to move out your Pure Kush.
4 foot is not that tall when you subtract space for pots and lights.

looks like you need a full size clothes cupboard.:biggrin:

thanks for the pics. i just love your bondage queen from the cfl space. its a great example of how to use LST with compact fluros. :good:

J

J.C.grower

going well JC.
its a shame u had to move out your Pure Kush.
4 foot is not that tall when you subtract space for pots and lights.

looks like you need a full size clothes cupboard.:biggrin:

thanks for the pics. i just love your bondage queen from the cfl space. its a great example of how to use LST with compact fluros. :good:

thanks tas! :tiphat:
i know i am bummed about it, i think if i didnt transplant her into the 3 gal pot, she would of been just the right height. but anyways shes doin well outside:dance013: If i had that space i would be soo happy, and im sure my ladies would love the head room. but for now, we work with what we have.. lol. Thanks for the kind words and sticking around mayte!
stay fligh:joint:

J

J.C.grower

so ive been trying to post up pictures for the past week, and it still has failed. ladies are looking real well. SFV and PD- 35 days, WS-39 days. as soon as i can upload images will have the picture updates.
JC

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
lookin good. it looks as if you are going to need a little more headroom brother. keep it up. gonna be some monster

taslicker

pics

pics

so ive been trying to post up pictures for the past week, and it still has failed.
yeah the only downside to this forum is the limited size of the pics and the slow server. Its hard to get detailed pics with such limited sizes.

i guess i could pay the membership and solve that issue but i'm a tight fisted bastard except when it comes to buying seeds. :biggrin:

J

J.C.grower

thanks for the help guys!!!
here are a couple of pics of two of the ladies.
Purple Dragon( Purple Kush X Blue Domina )- decided to name it Cryptic Love. day 28
picture.php

seems like the "lollipop" method is doing its work. :biggrin:
White Skunk-day 42
picture.php

shes starting to look really frosty, and her smell is extremely pungent!

there is more updates coming up a little later, its been a while.
thanks for the great advice and sticking around!
stay fligh my friends:smoke out:
JC

Last edited:

darkvade420

Hey very nice thread JC Keep Rocking It out with them nice plants i agree the lolipoping realy seems like a much nicer method.

taslicker

nice bud shots JC :good:
the lollipop looks good but whats the energy/ourput ratio like?
i can see it working well for a SOG grow but not energy efficient for just one or two plants.

J

J.C.grower

i am just running this lollipop as an experiment,( i wanted to see if i could get nice big,dense buds). next time i will deffinitely be running 8 plants this style.
stya fligh
JC

J

J.C.grower

the White skunk is coming down today, sadly a week early. i started to notice some pm on some leaves. dot want it to spread on my other ladies, therefore chop. looks great anyways. will post pics after chop.
I put the LSD in the 12/12 in place of the white skunk coming out. excited to see this strain develop flowers.:)
JC

mmmcake

the White skunk is coming down today, sadly a week early. i started to notice some pm on some leaves. dot want it to spread on my other ladies, therefore chop. looks great anyways. will post pics after chop.
I put the LSD in the 12/12 in place of the white skunk coming out. excited to see this strain develop flowers.:)
JC
stinks about the pm JC. hope it turns out ok.