What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamil Sayyida KG Outdoor

Tolpan

Nice girls buddah, look much denser and sexier than mine! Until now theres not much purpling, just a few leafs, but not the buds. I will take a look at my other 2 phenos and post some pics the next days.

All of my JS are outdoors!

Alpen rock

Hi there!!

This Jamil Sayydia looks really yummy, especially the red phenos!
I am currently searching fr a special hybrid to grow outdoor (fast flowering sativa dominant with purpling traits).Are these gems going to be available again on the boutique??

Thks fr yr answers

Peace

K

Karma Genetics

restock is on its way. should be back in stock next week.

Alpen rock

All 10 seeds popped and nicely greening...that's a 100% germination rate, without no mambo-jumbo dipping method, just 1 overnight soak, gentle teeth cracking and the classic paper toilet thing...and a whole lotta love!!

Cool to use seeds again, I had been stuck on clones fr too long, seeing those frail things gently popping out of mother earth is a blessing!!

I canot wait to smell and see these "ROsé" babies!!
++

L

lloy

i have 10 going about a week old. 100% popped thanks karma.I also have ace,s erdpurt and HTC arne. thanks esbe . will be a interesting season .. lloy

dread

Veteran
a while agpo i walked into Karma's shop in Maastricht
i wanted to buy some Jamil Sayida's but the vendor said they where not available at the moment

i paid him &he was going to send them to me

in the following weeks nothing happend & i contacted Karma about it,he said he discharged the vendor wo was working for him
he also said he was going to send em to me

instead off the 1 pack i paid for,i got 2 packs of J .S. ,&1 pack off kush o nesia to test
AGAIN,MASSIVE THANKS KARMA
irie bro
D.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Folks,

My contribution on the Jamil front:

These are easy to grow, purplish, don't mind bending and apparently good producers.

Smoke report is still to come.

Thank you Karma! :yes:

Attachments

• Jamil 1 - kopie.jpg
    Jamil 1 - kopie.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Jamil 2.jpg
    Jamil 2.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 56

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i made a Jamil x Royal Dane cross last yera....i have 2 that are very Jamil dominat...very saiva looking early purple and fruity!! the rd pheno is not purpel but frosty as hell.....love those gens and made some f2 this year and also a jamil/rd x purpurea...to bring a hint of indica in the cross

Latest posts

Latest posts