What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamil Sayyida KG Outdoor

K

Karma Genetics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

K

Karma Genetics

I made the cross but all the genetics i used came from esben. So a nice jointproject.

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Ok Karma... So it is the first time I try your genetic (I think the first hehe)!
It is BIG pleasure and honour! I'll try to do my best with them...

Kpositive

Hi Karma,

I was just wondering - How many phenotypes can I expect out of these seeds? ...thinking I might get some and hit them with some C99 pollen and see what turns up.

Thanks.

- Kpositive

Tolpan

A few Jamil Sayyida pics

Attachments

• jsafx 008.JPG
    jsafx 008.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 60
  • jsafx 012.JPG
    jsafx 012.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 58
  • jsafx 024.JPG
    jsafx 024.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 59
  • jsafx 025.JPG
    jsafx 025.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 58
E

elmanito

Outstanding beautifull strain but can you tell more about the genetics of the male which is used for this strain???
I know Erdpurt but dont know the other like PPxReder.Erd.Purp x Purpureat.
Does the PP stands for Purple Peace or Powerplant.

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

E

elmanito

Good choice!!!!!but how come that the harvest time is around end September, i would expect much earlier when i see to my own plants.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
red erdbeer and erdpurt are pretty late strains, it will finish fast when flowering i think

E

elmanito

Thats a pity, cause you never know what the weather will do in September.Most of the time it is raining.I dont know if it is flowering within 6 weeks, but the price for the seeds is very good.I suppose its not sensitive for molds!!
I'm gonna support this strain to the others!!!!! :D

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more pics and info in my outdoorThread...hit the link in my signature