What's new

Jamaican Pearl

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
here are a few shots of the 2 larger plants I have going. The pheno with pink pistils is particularly gorgeous I think...

Z10N

yo Ezra ~ ! whats up?
very very nice so far, that pink lady sure is beautiful.

which chilli peppers are you growing there btw? i loooooove hot chilli:D

Peace

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
cheers Z10N,
I have to ask my friend what they are exactly, but I think he said they were not chillis but some other type of capsicum. :chin:

here is another shot of the pink sativa phenotype, this picture to me highlights the classis sativa aspects of this pheno.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi

Nice picts everybody !
I'm running a 15 weeks flowering Jamaican Pearl pheno indoor, she is at day 5 of bloom... The friend who gave me the cut said that it has an incredible taste and high, can't wait to smoke it, 15 weeks will be worth it ! Also the yield is amazing ^^
The leaves are quite thin in veg, stretch not so impressive yet...

Here are picts from my friend Moricio, which is registered on IC :
Grown under CFL 200W, of the same cut of JP i got.

77072649ta7.jpg
77902618so8.jpg

23896128ib7.jpg

64158230bv2.jpg

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
that looks tasty, good luck with your grow, keep us updated for sure man. how many watts will you be running it at?

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi Ezra,

I'm running only one JP on 6 plants under 250W, i wanted to smoke some before maybe running a full JP grow :) I'll post some picts.
But got some Vietchunk to grow too, mango haze also, choice will be hard.

Titoon

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
wows the pink pistols gal is amazing! but the other ones doesn't joke! con't wait to see them fatting up Ezra :yes:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Great ezra, I wish I had a 'behind the toolshed' just like yours. Your Jamaican Pearls looks way nicer than mine did.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
thanks cheeks, I am very lucky to have a sunny climate. It has been so hot this year, one of the hottest on record (damn global warming). We had between 35 to 40 C for 2 or 3 weeks in a row just now. its a bit much, but given enough water, the plants seem to love it.

Ez

Latest posts

Latest posts