What's new

Jamaican blue mountain !

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
I hope some of the members in this thread will be making F2's of this amazing Jamaican strain...all it takes is keeping a male around long enough to get a little pollen and voila f2;s..nuff said...btw beautiful pics everyone keep it up good work done by all

peace
Chefboy

Last edited:

Kangativa

Veteran
hello my friend,

its been a while that you had not seen!!!

beautiful as usual

I look forward to the JBM in sunny Australia;)

best vibes bro

Hi Jah.....Merci.
Yes it has been awhile hasnt it:)
I also look forward to seeing how this strain of Charlies goes, so far it is looking very nice and I am impressed by its vigour. Dont know about the full sun though we have not seen that much for a long time....lol
Ok my friend you stay well and take care....K

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello kangativa,

Kaiki and Breizou already grown this strain is outdoors, but Spain and France
with the Australian sun, it will produce enormous bud;)

bad news my blue mountain intersex:cry:

59 days

best vibes bro

conlarazon

Veteran

filled with bananas, you'll S1 somewhere in that mass of flowers ...

deshanimes not because these flowers will give you happiness.

My JBM are pulling reat with the SUN Australis

health and peace for all

salud y paz para todos:dance013:

conlarazon

Veteran

once again ... these girls really liked them south:blowbubbles:

salud para todos alla

health and peace over there

Ras Pablo

Veteran
hello kangativa,

Kaiki and Breizou already grown this strain is outdoors, but Spain and France
with the Australian sun, it will produce enormous bud;)

bad news my blue mountain intersex:cry:

59 days

best vibes bro

Sad bro! You know it's commun when we work with pure lines....

Take care bro!! Jah blesses:wave:

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
Sad bro! You know it's commun when we work with pure lines....

Take care bro!! Jah blesses:wave:

hola bro,

yes, we have relaunched the seeds again and again;)

is the generation P1 or 2em therefore not well acclimatized

I want to say that this is not the seeds from the lot sold by cannabiogen:)

jah bless bro and best vibes

C

charlie garcia

Saludos amigos

You have always to look at and pay attention JGL. Being kinda wild lines, selection must be best accurate possible to get rid of those traits. A detailed male observation until the end of his cycle will help a lot :)

Conlarazon, me alegro llegara todo a pesar de las dificultades que encontramos en aduana. Suerte con ellas, espero den buenas hembras

Thx for chiming in and tell Kangativa. Pleasure is here to see these ladies again in your land. Some years ago good friend 20thai grew them as well with other "spanish" lines and they made it great for sure. You can see growth pattern is so vigorous and still. Wish best results
Some new private lots have been sent very short ago to a common friend there wishing they have a nice future.
Hope all goes 100% in your fields
Best
kaiki

andy95

As for me, JBM looks similar to Ethiopian highland - equatorial fast flowering ganja. I believe its roots south India.
I grow ethiopian few times indoors, it always only head effect, no body.

Kangativa

Veteran
Saludos amigos

You have always to look at and pay attention JGL. Being kinda wild lines, selection must be best accurate possible to get rid of those traits. A detailed male observation until the end of his cycle will help a lot :)

Conlarazon, me alegro llegara todo a pesar de las dificultades que encontramos en aduana. Suerte con ellas, espero den buenas hembras

Thx for chiming in and tell Kangativa. Pleasure is here to see these ladies again in your land. Some years ago good friend 20thai grew them as well with other "spanish" lines and they made it great for sure. You can see growth pattern is so vigorous and still. Wish best results
Some new private lots have been sent very short ago to a common friend there wishing they have a nice future.
Hope all goes 100% in your fields
Best
kaiki

Hi Charlie...You are more than welcome and it is a pleasure to be growing them again down here. I am sure 20Thai will be watching as well because that is where they are from.
I have not had any problems with hermies, and I have a good selection of males and females that were all stress sexed that actually made some other new strains I am trying hermie......So Charlie and Jah lets hope I can make some good seed for you both that we hope will always breed true and strong:tiphat:

I will put up some more pics soon for you to see as they are growing well and nearly up to the 2 mtr mark.....Take care both of you.....K

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
Hi Charlie...You are more than welcome and it is a pleasure to be growing them again down here. I am sure 20Thai will be watching as well because that is where they are from.
I have not had any problems with hermies, and I have a good selection of males and females that were all stress sexed that actually made some other new strains I am trying hermie......So Charlie and Jah lets hope I can make some good seed for you both that we hope will always breed true and strong:tiphat:

I will put up some more pics soon for you to see as they are growing well and nearly up to the 2 mtr mark.....Take care both of you.....K

I look forward to your culture from Blue Mountain;)

thx in advanced for seeds;)

best vibes bro

conlarazon

Veteran

Hola charlie garcia, voy con el tercer individuo que germina y todo va como avion...

Algunos alcances para el mejor cultivo de JBM:

-come mucho ?
-bebe mucha agua ?
-el sustrato debe ser suave o cargadito al Humus ?
-macetas grandes o medianas ??
-menos es mas ???

de nuevo mil gracias don charlie garcia

Hi charlie garcia, go with the third individual that germinates and everything goes as plane ...

Some reach for the best crop of JBM:

-Eats a lot?
-Drink lots of water?
, The substrate must be soft or more Humus?
Medium-large pot?
"Less is more??

many thanks again don charlie garcia

salud y paz por alla:tiphat:

C

charlie garcia

Glad to know Kangativa, pls extend my regards to friends there, you know. Hope your great od season gives you plenty of nice fruits. Envy of your climate!
Jamaica had many influences indeed Andy95, although hard to trace back their direct influences for sure, but experts say it seems india can be in the jamaican blend.

Hola charlie garcia, voy con el tercer individuo que germina y todo va como avion...
Algunos alcances para el mejor cultivo de JBM:
-come mucho ?
-bebe mucha agua ?
-el sustrato debe ser suave o cargadito al Humus ?
-macetas grandes o medianas ??
-menos es mas ???
de nuevo mil gracias don charlie garcia
Hi charlie garcia, go with the third individual that germinates and everything goes as plane ...
Some reach for the best crop of JBM:
-Eats a lot?
-Drink lots of water?
, The substrate must be soft or more Humus?
Medium-large pot?
"Less is more??

El humus le encanta como le encanta el guano en floración.
llegan a comer y beber como locas y se pueden hacer enormes. En maceta pueden ir mucho mas suaves, ya sabes depende. En floracion no te pases de nitrogeno porque se lo comerá todo, poniéndose muy verde, con muchas mas hojas y afectando al sabor
En resumen despues de sus pasos iniciales es una mala hierba :D
best everyone
kaiki

conlarazon

Veteran

si se que son malas, solo las quería para adorno:tiphat: ¡¡¡

gracias por los consejos Don charlie garcia, se toma nota y se aplica

de las 3 tengo una con deformidad ... la dejo igual ??

I know they are bad, only wanted to trim: tiphat:
thanks for the tips Don charlie garcia, take note and apply
of the 3 I have a deformity ... As I leave?

salud y paz por alla

health and peace over there

B

bocil

My Jamaican Blue Mountain.

findesemanaparis170.jpg

findesemanaparis171.jpg

conlarazon

Veteran

bocil hello, how will there ... very nice JBM sheets, lumber and green ... gorgeous, huge and thick cotyledons ....
Now the weather changed and INTI out blazing in the sky, with high T ° of 30 ° to note that they lacked the big halide ..

greetings to all

C

charlie garcia

van bien amigos, cualquier deformacion puntual de inicio se solucionara sola
es solo desarrollo y fuerza embrionaria en semillas frescas
suerte
looking good amigos, whatever deformation athis stage is not much reprensetative in this line. Maybe due fresh seeds and bit lack of embryonic vigour at this point
bet luck