What's new

Jamaican blue mountain !

Samson4

Veteran
I see, your information is much appreciated Mr. Garcia. From your own personal experience with sativas the world over, what other sativas do you find the jbm to share the most characteristics with? Better yet, of which are they the most closely related?

South_Am_fan

Jamaican hybrids of mine

Jamaican hybrids of mine

One of my friends got some 25 year old Jamaican seeds and gave me about 60 of those.

I've grown males and females on different time frames.

So, 2 months ago my Jamaican male began to shed some pollen and I have collected what he had to give. This pollen is resting in my frig in a spice jar.

Then my 3 females from 3 different strains were in full bloom not long after the pollen shedding.

I given pollen to all of my Females in a very restricted manner.

I collected 59 seeds of Hawaiian Sativa X Jamaican

I collected 4 seeds of Sweet tai X Jamaican

and collected 34 seeds of ((Hawaiian Sativa x Ecuador Sativa) x Moroccan Hash plant) x Jamaican.

I have not yet sprouted any of those, but am very tempted to do it soon.

Meanwhile, I've sprouted 3 seeds of Jamaican 2 days ago.

I think they will again be beautiful, spicy/sugary smelling and Highly psychoactive, like the ones I've grown and cloned in 2009.

Jamaica, once you visit, you will come back

Jamaican, once you grow it, you will sprout back...
I

conlarazon

Veteran

WOW .... Sweet Thai x JBM very SATIVA cross ....

Interesting cross that you have done, must be very rich those flowers. Someday you will grow:bump:

Greetings

salud y paz por alla

freaks

Nice pix !!

I have a question : Does the jamaica blue mountain is the shame strain as the jamaica lambsbread ?

Thx u
take care

B

breizou

no it's not the same strain, Lambsbread it's more sativa with more hermie....
it's the weed of bob marley

conlarazon

Veteran
:yummy::yummy::smoweed:

Smoking hope .... hopefully pass the customs ¡¡

Fumando espero .... ojala que pase la aduana ¡¡

salud y paz

South_Am_fan

Jamaican Lambsbread

Jamaican Lambsbread

Here is my Lambsbread, ready to harverst (2008). I still have 16 seeds left and enough male pollen to produce at least 5,000 seeds.

Attachments

• lambsbread.jpg
    lambsbread.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 21

Budmentor

Jamaican Lambsbread is the second harvest of a plant, after the tops have been harvested. This is how it was told to me in 1995 by more than one Jamaican, when I first moved there. By letting the lower buds mature longer they obviously are more resined and heavier in the stone. It was rare because most farmers harvested their whole plants at one time. Of course this technique worked best with sativas.
I do love the shots of these Jamaican strains.

C

charlie garcia

nice looking ones, amigos
this JBM is hungry all the time
Nice info BM thx
Best vibes

conlarazon

Veteran

hi all, amigos del cañamo casero

jahgreenlabel_ tall women, resinous and productive ... a dream come true ...

good luck with the final arrival:blowbubbles:

charlie garcia:thank you:

salud y paz a todos

Booyah!

Wow, South Am Fan! That looks so amazing...Very sativa...probably a lambsbread I'd say, the leaves have long spaces between serations kind of like a pure thai would. Almost makes me think that maybe the Lambsbread may have been originated from Thailand and aclimated to Jamaica. I might be way off, just throwing around ideas. Also, I love the viney structure...that's just beautiful to me.