What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jacky Brown's first PowerLED Grow

Jacky_Brown

Dry Bud shots

Pure Power Plant, great yielder!

img0006sb.jpg

Wonder Woman, avg-good yielder, but real tasty buds!

img0005iol.jpg

Enjoy!

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Can you tell us about the environment inside the tent while running the leds? What was the size of the fan you used to exhaust the tents? Did you need to run any fans to move warm air inside the tent? Did you run into any heat issues with all those leds running?

-Funk

memphis man

Can you tell us about the environment inside the tent while running the leds? What was the size of the fan you used to exhaust the tents? Did you need to run any fans to move warm air inside the tent? Did you run into any heat issues with all those leds running?

-Funk
:yeahthats

sketchy

How many watts was the set up..I've see 9 power leds360 panels..

I think 3240 watts,or maybe a little more..Isn't it??

thanks

ciau

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Great looking grow :D

Looks a bit green tasting at harvest though.... might want to start plain water a week earlier with those strains.

Stay Safe! :D

uptosumpn

Veteran

-Funk

WHAT HE SAID!!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Great work man!! I guess you could say that you got an ounce per plant then? (64 plants, 64 ounces in 4pounds) Thats awesome! I was wondering how far away you keep the UFO from the canopy? How many watts are those UFO's, 120 or 90? I have three 90 watt Illuminator UFO's from Prosource in three of the corners of my 4 x4 tent, and a 400watt HPS in the middle. The setup works pretty good!