What's new

JackTheGrower 2010 Collection test grow

K

kannubis

Heya rastaidd & fonzee,
thanks for the kind words.

I am certainly one happy patient now that I know I'll have my pantry
loaded down with jars of the good stuff.

K

kannubis

Tiki-jo Kush pheno

Tiki-jo Kush pheno

I thought this was going to be the largest of the plants back in August, but I was wrong. The Euc pheno and Turloco both had more heft to them when they got chopped.

picture.php

picture.php

Dry weight after a week of hanging and paper bag days = 199g.

JackTheGrower, you added some really nice strains to my yard this year and on into the future.

The smoke gives a creative up high with focus on what you are doing without a speedy body effect. A very pleasant smoke, great for daytime use when you need to get things done right.

K

kannubis

Baby what a nice surprise!

Baby what a nice surprise!

Here are a few pics of Turloco; stem-snap dry and ready to go into the curing process for a while. The weight = 479g and she definitely will do the trick.
All I need to say is NICE! :jump: :thank you::thank you::thank you: :ying:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My judgement of this Turloco test grow is ... One word sums it up.
SURPASSED,
expectations that is.:tiphat:

K

kannubis

just a few shots of the late season outside gals, I like the pretty purple colors that didn't come out in the warmer weather plants these were cut from

Tiki-jo Kush pheno
picture.php

BOGO
picture.php

Euc pheno Tiki-jo
picture.php

picture.php

enjoy :)

S

stony2

beautiful plants & buds you have there. hardly see outdoor plants this nice. would sure like a smoke of that :p

K

kannubis

purpled Euc pheno Tiki-jo

purpled Euc pheno Tiki-jo

Chop was this morning, snipped off fans and the buds went in a box bottom to dry. The yield was small, but the scent and color are great. The warm weather is gone, so this gal pumped out the aroma, trichs, and way purple coloring.

Here are a few pics - probably about a half zip, but this was a late season extended cutting grow, so I am still happy with the outcome.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat: enjoy