What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

P

Peat

Happy B-day, PI! :happybirthday:

Gotta love the bubble hash! :yes:

I bet that co-worker isn't long term. :ying:

:chin: Maybe, he'll "see the light" after he has an "accident"...:dunno:

LOL
j/k

...kinda...;)

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Peat>>>> For sure !!! he does stand on the top rung of laders ALL the time Total OSHA violation .... maybe that ladder wont be on stable ground .....HA HA i wish !!!!

thanks on behalf of the great PI .....good to see ya around :wave:

headband 707>>>>>>HA nice it would be good to have friendly neighbors ... :wave:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Whats up everyone !!! Flower room is kicking ass a little update !!!

thick canopy in the table

Green crack

Table group shot

Top 44 in a beer cup :)

Rez change through the feed hose

In a Lager move

a little ink

Orange Crush

Topp 44

Through the Door !!!

Thats it for now

Special :wave: to Cali, hazy , TT , PEAT , Dr.Pur , Sir Smokalot !!! :wave::ying:

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
NICCCCCE Jack YUM looks like your going to have some sweet smoke for awhile can't wait to hear your smoke report peace out Headband707

G

guest5703

Dude nice orange crush, looks like a yielder no? Sick tattoo bro! But edit them pubes out!!! lol that is funny as shit! You kind of keep it hidden there on your thigh huh? Very cool. GC lookin big in that pic of the cola! Great work dude, looks like it will be a nice harvest soon, your like what 5 weeks in??

P

Peat

LOL
I'm pretty sure that's an arm, Cali. ;)

Unless Jack has a real fucked up knee...:yoinks:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Dude nice orange crush, looks like a yielder no? Sick tattoo bro! But edit them pubes out!!! lol that is funny as shit! You kind of keep it hidden there on your thigh huh? Very cool. GC lookin big in that pic of the cola! Great work dude, looks like it will be a nice harvest soon, your like what 5 weeks in??

I think that's arm pit hair n bicep

G

guest5703

hahahaha!!!!!! good correction, I totally was sidetracked by the pube look alikes LMAO! Thats a sick tat then, you can really show it off more there than on a thigh! My bad ;)

Sooo sick! Your girl drew this right? then she did the tattoo? Taht is pure awesomeness

picture.php

picture.php

Hope ya dont mind me blowin em up for comparison!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
headband 707>>>>>:wave: Thanks buddy yea should be a good haul !!!!! i cnt wait for that Orange crush she looks tasty
Smoke report,, eh? i need to do those more often !!!!

for sure !

caligreen>>>> HA HA HA HA!!!! thats funny putting me on blast for the pubes ..... i assure you all, that those are armpit hairs. i tried to find one pic without the little guys but it was hard .....Arm pit seemed like a good location for it i am also filling in the rest of the bicep all the way around soon so it wont be so noticable .... however no one has correctly identified what it is ...:) not even my smoking friends .....I even had to show a few what they were looking at ....

That GC in the pic is a monster ... she has a twin deep in the group that is much bigger ....

yes Tuesday is the start of week 6 ....for the bucket group table is much younger ....like week 3 or 4 ...

Yes the OL lady drew the drawing and then Tatted it in she is getting pretty good .... she wanted to make it life like but i wanted cartoon like ... for sure i dont mind the blow up !!!!

Peat>>>> HA HA HA HA !!!!! that would be one fucked up knee .... ha ha !!!

SirSmokalot>>> good call !!! :)

TrichyTrichy>>>> :wave: :cathug:

i knew my peeps on here would appreciate the ink !!! my smoker friends upset me by not knowing what it was ...

G

guest5703

lol that is sad though right, what do you tell them?
Jack-"its like, making up what your smoking...."
friend-"really??? No way!!! And what are those dot thingies???"
Jack-"fuuuck man, come oooon!!!"

people are clueless until they actually see the trichs through a scope. People are crazy, not knowing what they are smoking! lol

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
yep that is pretty much how it went

ME- "It isnt alien sperm, Dumbass"

Friend- "what is it "

ME - " Buds are mad up of thousands of little flowers that look like this "

Friend - " Really? ( with a Upward inflection) , no way "

ME - sigh deep breath " why am i friends with you again "

more then once i have had to explain it, to people who should know .

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Peat>>> good im glad i am not the only one :wave:

hazydays>>> ha ha ha ... i left u a message on your visitor page

Dr. Purpur>>> thanks From me and her !!!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
:party: hello all !!! :wave:

It time for yet another harvest ...i will be starting in a few hours when all the niehboors go off to work .... it tends to stink up the hood with the smell ......

"OOOO OOOO that smell,,, cant you smell that smell "...

i need to get scrubber to run in the living room when im chopping

anyways ill be back later with some harvest shots ....

peace :bump:

Fat J

Hell yeah man, I can't wait to see em, wish I was harvestin (still got a month) howd the GC yield? Its my first time growin her, she looks nice n fat!

Wish I had some of that to smoke on(in a few weeks when its cured), I been workin with the old frosty shake from last round... waited too long in-between.