What's new

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
SS>>>> Thanks buddy !!!

Yea i cant find my paint mixer plus its all paint covered so i just used the electric cake mixer ..seems to work out good .... HA ! lets see that freezer

The pups do a good job of scaring off the riff raff around here especially when they see how big they are ..... Two 120 pound dogs coming at ya barking is a bit intimidating ...

:wave: peace

so when ya get all moved are ya going to start another thread ?/

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Yes brotha
I will say that those 2 look like mighty fine pups
I am bout to get another Akita also so I will have 2 monsters.

But yup a thread in the flower pix area most likely For my main stable. Mostly bud shots not flashing the setup. and 2 diff tester threads one for the oga crew And one for my boy nuggetshiners gear. Will be a fun year! I also sign the docs tomorrow so I move this week!!!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Right on sounds like you're quite busy !!!!

Give me a link to your Nuggetshiners test gear thread when it is up ... im super interested in his beans

peace out :abduct:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Those are cool dogs Jack!

Hey Bro heres mine just now
picture.php

They like to hang out with the plants

G

guest5703

Looks dank bro, those GC's in the tray look exactly the same formation/growth structure all the way up as my Green Ice this run. Awesome comparison to see....Looks like your rocking it as usual buddy! Peace

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Dr. Purpur>>>> why thank you !!!! they are doing well !!!

caligreen>>>>> yea for sure they do look the same, Ya gotta love good genes ... and good buds .... just so everyone gets it a comparison

mine
picture.php

Cali's

picture.php

HA HA HA awsome ..... look the same to me

On a side note .. I work with a guy who thinks he is the master of weed. He has no idea i smoke, let alone grow. He tells me all about his vast experience with our beloved cannabis. All about the different new strains he smokes, and what they taste like. Most of the time he is pretty accurate in his descriptions, and it is hard for me to hold back my opinion..some times i just want to scream at him when he says a typical weed myth or says he knows the guy who grew this strain, and if u smoke weed in this town you are smoking his weed..stupid shit like that

Today he told me all about this new stuff he is getting tonight, Chocolope . Ive always thought he was a little name happy, he seems to care more about what it is called then how it is ... so i asked him today how long he had been smoking he tells me. A little over a year , you dont meet many 32 year old people who start @ 31, He's kinda weird. i really feel it is all to impress a chic or something.. he isn't a very productive stoner either i can always tell when he is high..... Funny part is he never notices when I'm high. Most of the time it is difficult to hold down a conversation with him, but I'm forced to cause we are paired together.

I run circles around his ass all day long he cant keep up even when im high and i feel i have been working slow.... Im going to tell him to stop smoking b4 work... God, is that the pot calling the kettle black or what ??? Oh well !!!

I dunno why i went on this rant but lately i find my self wanting to strangle him, so im getting it off my chest :sasmokin:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I work with Budd dog. I knew he grew and smoked, but he didnt know about me. I was always asking him questions about plants, mainly tomatos , to get him started talking about weed. Ive known him 13 years, and finally told him last year. His eyes got so big, his jaw dropped, and he says "you mean to tell me that all this time........Man I could kick your ass right now". I stood there laughing. But Budd Dog is cool and a hard worker, and watches my back. The dude you work with dont sound like a Budd Dog.

G

guest5703

haha that is awesome him telling you all about bud and he has no idea...lmao. Then again he also sounds like a pig?? Or am I just way off? Just started smoking and he has nothin really goin for him, where did you meet this dude??? Anyways, let me post a shot of just one Green Ice that has the same branching as your GC's....The pic you posted of mine has a lot of A and B phenos of Guerrilla Gold 2 x Green Ice in the front row so you cant tell as much....

picture.php

picture.php

Focus on the main stalk as it goes up slightly bending from left to right at each node point, yours actually bend more because I think yours are bigger. Then the nodes coming out all grow more horizontal than vertical. :wave: You can for sure tell that GC and GI's nodes grow more horizontal than vertical, just compare the GC in your tray to whatever it is to the right of them, is it PI, those branches are almost growing straight up! PEACE

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Dr. Purpur>>>>> Good stuff, that's funny !

Cali >>>> For sure the back and forth of the nodes ..the GC /GI make a nice Christmas tree in profile ... totally the same, good specimen and a better shot then the gorup shot. In the group shot of yours is the one in the front row all the way to the left a GI ?? and that is actually Top 44 next to the GC ...

as for the dude at work
unfortunately i have to work with this dude and ride in the same truck... We are teamed up !!! so i gotta listen to his B.S. ALL FUCKIN day ....he isn't an associate by choice .. My boss has even apologized that i have to work with him !!!

He is a total PIG but not the LEO type more the rolling in the mud type >>:wave:to ya dipshit if ya out there

G

guest5703

lmao!!! Right on then, at least you get to know who really holds the throne between you two! Damn I am kinda faded right now, drank a Lagunitas(awesome brewing company) "gnarly Wine"....its a 22, thats 10.25 percent alcohol, or 10 something....I forgot lol. Then I just walked my dog to the liqour store and got more beer, more lagunitas!!!! But a six pack of Maximus IPA instead of a 22. Rant, sorry....

So that is top 44?? Damn that shit is indica styleeee! Right on bro, take it easy, always a pleasure talking with ya. PEACE

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
YEppers cali thats the Tops .... sitting there smelling like a skunk massacre ....

I put three of my seeds in so soil a week or so ago , with no soak and i planted them with little care i just threw them in and watered i didnt even cover them up first ... so 1 of 3 was decent ..... i wanted to see how strong they were ....

This one is a GDP X "the unknown" we will see what she does in a month or so ...

picture.php

and just for fun i had a few left over plants that looked to good to toss so i left them in thier beer cups and plopped them down in the table we will see how they do !!!!
so far so good

hazy

Veteran
Cute little seedling. Don't see too many of those in your room.
It just keeps getting better in here jack. Keep it green brother. And purple.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I had a work partner that used to drive to LA every other week to pick up some kind of amazing kush. The first time I called him out on smokin (day1) he admitted n decided to share what he had. He said "can u handle smokin n workin?" n I said "sure" to which he replied "but have u smoked the kush?" been hooked on kush since. Years later I am finally growing shit equal that motivated me to want to grow cause the kush was "homegrown" and it was the best shit I had ever seen up to that time.
I wish your work partner gets his ass fired for something so Jack can find peace n quiet

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hazy>>>>>>Well that's for sure !! i haven't seen a seedling in well over a year almost two ... witch was the MoeMist.... I do miss that giant monster plant she was just to big for my room

SirSmokalot>>> see that's a cool work experience .... i wish this guy was cool like that so i could Blast him out with some nice fresh stuff ... but im afraid he will think we have an alliance or something ... And i am not standing up for his dumb ass slow work .....ME TOO ME TOO i want him gone ...thanks for the kind words :smoke out:!!!!!

G

guest5703

of course it will do, its hash bro!!!! lol...Nice cuts, lookin very healthy and on point. Is that a 400 MH for veg? Niiiice. Peace

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
yes yes ,, it will do !! it just isnt as blond as the batch with fresh clipping was ..but this was some purple clips so that could be why . When i dumped the water it was purple and blue Vs. the normal green leftover water ..

And yes that is my 400 MH with a hortilux mh bulb ... best investment ever it is so bright and has a bit of red spectrum to it too . It is hard to see in the pics but with the naked eye it is very close to the suns spectrum. Far less blue then a standard bulb , more natural light in appearance!!

and hey The PI mom is a year old today ... just noticed that !!!! Happy B day PI !!:jump::happybirthday:

i know this is way off topic ... i just finished a tattoo and my arm pit is killing me time to smoke some buble to take it away