What's new

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
What's up haZy yep I have flowering all setup in a room now.... the box is still in use the moms and little girls are in there ...soon I will be adding some more lights proble a nother 600 or two .....

G

guest5703

lookin great jack! Like your style, simple soil, large pots and large plants. Looks really good, love those long ass colas!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Pirate >>>>>>YARRRR!! thanks

CALI >>>>>>>>>>:wave: thanks man !!!! i try to keep things simple as possible that is for sure i dont need any more complications in life>>>> thats for sure the old adage works for me K.I.S.S.<<<< keep it simple stoner >>>

i just read through 14 pages, and i must say you the man! i have a couple ?s for ya. i see that u have a stanley in your box, is that just for air movement? also where do you exhaust to? Sorry if these questions have already been asked and i missed them, but i ain't so sure. Anyway, keep up the great work and congrats on your anniversary! stay safe and high!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hey there saint !!!<<<<<<<<
thanks for the accolades ,,,,,, to answer your ??? the stanley blower that was hanging in the box ,,yes was just for air movment.. that little guy blows the air around like a tornado in the old box ......secondly my exhaust actually goes through the cool tubes... one end of the tubes was left open and...... on the other end was yet another stanley blower that sucks the hot air from inside the box through the cool tubes and ducting to the outside of the box.. where it enters the home made carbon filter .......

but all of that is moot now that the box is being used for vegging and flower is in a dedicated room ...... due to future light expansion:woohoo:

thanks again man and see ya around

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
heres a little photo shoot of the room today ...... it is so empty right now its sad but i got a load of clones coming to fill the whole room back to capacity.>>>>>>> so for now smoke some ISO and tend to whats here >>>>> man im drunk to many Crowns on the rocks at the office party >>>
picture.php

picture.php

should i change my sig now that i am no longer flowering in the box ??????? give me some suggestions

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hey everyone i was doing some cloning and thought id share some mom and clones for next round pics

Green Crack moms
picture.php

picture.php

thick base on mom GC 1
picture.php

and on gc 2

picture.php

leftovers to bad the dont save well
picture.php

clones in the bucket half full
picture.php

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
oh and the Purole Indica i forgot about her ive only got a couple cuts of her and cant wait to start 12-12
picture.php

Old Soul

Veteran
Damn JACK, this is one hell of a thread you got going. Loved the design on the original flower box and congrats on moving back to a room and looking to add more light. I wish I could convince the wife to go bigger. lol Gonna have to go back and read the whole thing, but I got most of the good parts. One question, what kind of cloner is that? Great strains you are running as well. Can you describe the Moe Mist?

peace

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
thanks Old Soul:joint: right at ya i love the old box shes a beaute

the moe mist is a great strain the pheno i was growing was kinda lanky but produce some rich colas smels very much like kali mist tastes funky i still haven't put my finger on a good description of its flavor sorta pine & citrius mix

that cloner isnt actually a clonner it is a rainforest hydro bucket that i replace the lids with my shitty home made yogurt modded lids ....it was originally intended to hold six plants to full size..... not anymore now it holds 30 to 40 little guys

so thanks again for the comments see ya around :woohoo:

G

guest5703

hell yea jack congrats on moving into a room!!! That has gotta be a great feeling! So I see the GC and moemist nugs on page 13...But on the 3rd to last pic on the bottom the nugs in the back almost look like some kinda kush, is that the moe??

So what's the deal with this new strain you got?? Purole indica?? Sounds interesting. Dude I feel you on drinking too much, on sunday I drank way too much STONE beer and I am still paying for it today....My stomach has been getting these gut wrenching feelings every time I get up to do something. Could be my bad habit of eating too late as well. Oh well, good to see your new setup bro, take care! PEACE

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hell yea jack congrats on moving into a room!!! That has gotta be a great feeling! So I see the GC and moemist nugs on page 13...But on the 3rd to last pic on the bottom the nugs in the back almost look like some kinda kush, is that the moe??

So what's the deal with this new strain you got?? Purole indica?? Sounds interesting. Dude I feel you on drinking too much, on sunday I drank way too much STONE beer and I am still paying for it today....My stomach has been getting these gut wrenching feelings every time I get up to do something. Could be my bad habit of eating too late as well. Oh well, good to see your new setup bro, take care! PEACE

thanks cali the last group is still finishing up then im gonna try to fill the whole room in two stages so there will only be two crops running instead of four >>>>>>>i hope the room works out and allows me to grow bigger bushes >>>>> for sure it means i can add two more 600's in a few months for a total of 7 :woohoo:

im not sure what pic u are talking about >>>> i only see six pages in my thread>>>>> so 13 im not sure of we must have differnt display number of posts per page >>>>>>maybe quote the pic so i know what u are talking about >>>>>>im so horrible at labeling

i do have some Kush rolling around the garden>>> kush platinum so it could be her

as for the P.I. she will have her first go in this upcoming crop >>>> im so excited to see what she does ive been told she has potential to be BOMB >>>>i have three full size P.I. >>> so one is bieng saved to be a mom the other two will go into flowering next week with a round of G.C. and K.P. :woohoo: so other then that im kinda slow for a week or so its all a waiting game for the next week b4 harvest and re stocking the room

anyways thanks again for the + feedback
peace

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
yea i suppose that it is doable >>>>>> the only prob i see off the start is height the 1000 watter even in a cool tube will need more distance from the plant tops then my box has so using a uncut piece of plywood as your sides top and bottom may not be sutible >>>>> i would stand the plywood upright and design it more like upright cupboard vs a lying down storage box

G

guest5703

picture.php

That one^^^ Is that the kush to the left??? Looks dank! My buddy just did a Green Ice run and got a little over a pound from a 3X3 closet and a 1k, he only let it go 48 days so he coulda had more weight, but this shit is really great smoke for 48 days!!! Peace buddy!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
whats up cali

indeed that is all kush in that pic it is actually all one plant the center foucus of the pic is a lower branch that made a fat bud the buds to the left are the bottom parts of the top colas

it sounds like your buddy has the g.i. dialed in how many plants was that ????

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
:joint: new pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i totally forgot to take pics of the harvest so i only got this one pic of the plants before the harvest
picture.php

picture.php

here is the next round of clones going into the flower
picture.php

here is the two P.i. ready for flowering
picture.php

picture.php