What's new

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
HAZY >>>> thanks man ,,,,, and yes i am excited to see my freinds room all filed up we are working on it when there is actual plants to talk of i might set up a new thread for it

Capn>>>>>> yep u are right i let it sit about 24 hrs in the pan after it was evaporated and cooled off then scrapped it all up and squished it into a ball

any ways thanks guys

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
here is some harvest shots

group pic
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

trimmed up nugs and the popcorn on the plate below

picture.php

picture.php

veg shelf
picture.php

cloner bucket

picture.php

moms
picture.php

and the new PI looking bigger

picture.php

G

guest5703

JACK I AM SO JELOUS! That iso looks kiiiill!!!! Dude you crackhead, seriously man you have sooo much GC!!! I love it! I am really wanting to lean towards the thought that my Green Ice is really a Green Crack...Looks identical to mine, I have some in right now I'm going to go take shots and such, come by and check it out sometime tonight hopefully I'll upload some.

For that ISO, I used to make a lot and it would come out jsut the same but we wouldn't wait til it dried. We would make it exactly the same way your picture shows, but as the alcohol evaporates right at the end we take it off the glass with a razor when it's still very gooey. Within 5-10 seconds on the razor it gets rock hard like candy. I have always liked the look of the amber glass shavings, but try it the other way sometime if you haven't!

Hope you don't mind some old shots of mine, later bro keep rockin it!!!:laughing:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
HA HA HA Cali thanks man !!!!! .....yep i do agree they are so alike i had a plant harvest b4 last that looked just like the one you got up for POTM>>>>>i guess i love crack >>>> damn never thought id say that out loud !!!!

i have tried collecting the ISO many ways yes ive scrapped it up still warm it works ,,, for some reason to me it is easier when its cold i just dont like all the stickyness >>>> when its cool its more crunchy !!!!!anyways to each is own
thanks again man heres some more to drool on i made last night
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

just for fun a cool spider web

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
this is way of the normal topics here but has any one heard of a government program known as H.A.A.R.P. i dont know if i believe all the claims but i am still intrigued......... none the less i will have a awsome new up date tonight maybe tomorrow ill be busy so we will see >>>>>>>

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
here is another little update >>>>>first the panic room being used for the first time

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and the new group ready to go under 12/12 before transplant

picture.php

and after

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
i am officially at nine months of perpetual flowering >>>>>>> and my moms are one year old today >>>> woo hoo
i will have to get a update together and post later

Dödsknark

So... much...dankness...can't see.

Damn man. You got it down! Looking really awesome. I will keep my eyes on this.

About haarp. Yeah, I've heard a bit about it.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hello all

i have been a little busy i switched some sh** around flowering is now were veg was and veg is in the box >>>>> so things are a bit different

murdera whats up buddy >>>> well i actually dont care much about weight ,, as i dont keep track ,,,, but i would say i get 1-2 oz per green crack and 3/4 to 1.5 oz per kush ,,, moe is much more like 2-3 oz per and the P.I. is unknown at this point <none harvested yet >

Dongle >> whats up girl !!!!good to see ya here >>>> i love your room so much it is a honor to have u stop by my dirty little room <<<<<<thanks and stop by again

i am going to go take some pics right now and be back for a post in a min or two ha ha after a few bowls ......

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Ok >>>> damn it takes for ever to upload when you can only do 4 at a time >>>> such is life

here is a pic update
first of some harvest shots >>>>>>>>SOME GC yet again BTW GC MOM IS ONE YEAR OLD THIS MONTH HAPPY BDAY GC MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

picture.php

moemist

picture.php

picture.php

GC
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is a sad picture :(
picture.php

this one makes me feel a little better

picture.php

but then again all this will be dry soon
picture.php

im still uploading so more to come in a few

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
new flower room digs here is some group shots
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the room is still under construction i still have two more lights to hang

but i dont have any babies to put under them yet so they can wait

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Looking good in here !!

2 questions:
Whats a "Panic Room
How do ya make your ISO?

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
thanks pirate
well the panic room is a project with a friend that has been dubbed that due to its appearance here is a link to the gallery with the pics
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=1065
it is a self contained room with two chambers specifically built for one purpose....HA HA there is also a brief description earlier in my thread ....

my iso i basicly have a few step that i pulled from a thread here let me find it >>>>>

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=68381

i follow this pretty much

i use 90+ iso alcohol in a quick wash method

1. take a jar fill about half way with fresh clippings and popcorn buds pour in enough iso to soak about half way submerge the green ..... then shake litely for a like 3 seconds

2 dump into a strainer to get out green then run through a coffee filter to get the small sediment out

3. repeat previous step untill the cooking pyrex tray is full

4 put the Pyrex tray over a boiling pot of water to heat the iso and evaporate it like a fondu pot or for melting chocolate
MUST USE ELECTRIC BURNER GAS IS BAD <<< COULD IGNITE FUMES OF EVAPORATING ISO just a precaution

5 let it dry and cool and scrap it up

the whole process does take a few hours and needs venilation or something to exhaust fumes that was a quick and maybe poor explination but that thread has pic and everything ....

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Yeah.......I been to the panic room........I was just wonderin why it was called that. I though maybe I was missing out on a GROWERS term.

Thanks for the ISO method. I've read all about making it but haven't tried yet. I did make some BHO and water hash. But I can't seem to get Clear / Gold BHO. Must be my filtering system. I'm gonna try some ISO next.

Thanks again !!

hazy

Veteran
You got piles of buds all chopped and manicured jack. So are you out of the box and into a room?