What's new

Jack Herer Grow

C

cheesey

all looking tiptop mate . looking forward to the next 10 to 12 weeks

B

BigMo

Sweet looking plants. Can't wait to see them in full on flower. Awesome ratio on the M/F.

Good Luck on the sticky Bro.

Mo, :yes:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice photos all,,, please keep flowing with the info. ...

Healthy healthy hazeseeker :yes:

@ Hammerhead that photo in post #67 takes us back :canabis:

All the best ALL

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That SSH is growing just like the KM in looks and structure. Hardly any leaves. I'm expecting her to perform very well. My Jacks are not as Perky as yours. The leaves are thinner and there droopy. Plants are very healthy just different in looks we will see what happens

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great looking plants, nice work!!

Pulling up a chair, Jack is pretty much my favorite all time smoke, especially the hazy phenos.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking killa hazeseeker pheno 3 is my fav...
Hammerhead ive just put into germ 2 each of the following
SENSISTAR
KALI MIST
SSH MR NICE
BLACKWIDOW MR NICE
Going to see how well they perform compared 2 my jack herer cutting ive had since 99...

Stoppin' by to say hello and keep 'em lookin' like looker's:yoinks::yoinks:, and more good Luck Vibes heading your way Hazeseeker... And Good Vibes to all other's in this beautiful growing world, much love....

Question @ Hazeseeker: How dies it feel to know ya have some Funk brewin', just had to ask, LOL.... I am excited man, don't mind me, It's one of those things mang, just one of those things that get me thinking and wondering if I should just go ahead and get me some of those NOW:yoinks:...

Good Luck! Hope I made someone laugh, and yes I am crazy, crazy for BUDZ....:woohoo::woohoo:

Peace

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can see by my pics there not the same Pheno. Leaves are thinner and more lime color also very droopy (Not from over/under watering)

This is the #1 that was mutated as a baby. Doing very nice now. I believe this to be a very long flowering strain. No real bud growth yet

picture.php

This is the Normal so to speak pheno that I got. Fan Leaves are massive. Growth rate is a bit taller then #1. All leaves are droopy just like #1. No Real bud growth yet.

picture.php

H

Hazeseeker

Day 4 of flower

Day 4 of flower

looking great hammerhead, i've seen those droopy style leaves on alot of sativas man:yes:, definately nothing to worry about, i've had it on a really sativa NL#5xHaze before
Pheno #5
this pheno still hasn't recieved any nutes yet
picture.php
picture.php

Pheno #3
just after these pics i gave the first feed of 0.9ml/l Grow + 0.4ml/l Bloom,
really squat structure on this girl, smells like pine
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Pheno #10
after the pics this girl also recieved her first feed of 0.6ml/l Grow + 0.5ml/l Bloom
picture.php
picture.php

Pheno #1
(Hammerhead i think this girl will be similar to the 1 in your last post),
also after these pics recieved the first feed of 0.5ml/l Grow + 0.5ml/l Bloom
picture.php
picture.php

Pheno #6
like most of the other pheno's this girl just recieved her first feed of 0.6ml/l Grow + 0.5ml/l Bloom
picture.php
picture.php

currently got 2 cuts of each pheno rooting just now,
done a little experiment of Root Riot Cubes vs. Jiffy Plugs,
first time using jiffy plugs so wasn't sure what to expect,
it's turning out the jiffy's are rooting alot faster than the RR's

peace

Just simply beautiful Hazeseeker.. I can only imagine how nice of a job you will do with the flowers, if you grwing them this good right now, they will look fkn [erfect in flower... GOod Job brah!

swampy_nz

Are you gunna do any training bro or just let them go el natural?
Im just over a week ahead of you in flowering,will be interesting to see the comparisons of the different phenos we have.
What nutes are you using bro?
plants are looking great.:joint:

B

BeAn

looking great hammerhead, i've seen those droopy style leaves on alot of sativas man:yes:, definately nothing to worry about, i've had it on a really sativa NL#5xHaze before

This i believe is to draw moisture away from the flowers in humid environments, on the other hand the Afghan has leaves angled to collect moisture in dry climates..:smile:

The JH's look fantastic man!!:lurk:

Illadelph

I am week 11 of some JH bagseed. It was 1/1 fem, so i think it was a big commercial setup and one clone hermed pollenating some of the rest. It exactly as hammerhead describes his mutant pheno. Lime green, small skinny leaves, kinda droopy. Long flowering, buds were small until late in bloom. Letting it go 12 weeks. Smells great, looks just like the bud the seeds came out of, and the jack that i had the only other time I had it. Both times it was the best shit I ever smoked. Looking forward to it. Good Luck.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I HAVE A DEHUMIDIFIER? The room never goes over 45% averages at 30% and temps are 74-80

Latest posts

Latest posts