What's new

Jack Herer Grow

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
i think i'm gonna breed Jack and Jillybean just to be an ass...

(above statement a product of Sunday wake and bake :pointlaug)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice....

this is wickid Hazeseeker....are you going to compare them to your NorthernCheeseHaze?....

what phenos are you looking for in Sensi`s Jack?...."a haze dom Jack" or NL dom?....What do you expect to be the best?

i would love to see something Afghan dom from your NorthernCheeseHaze seeds....i think it could be better than Sensi`s jack.....am i wrong?

C

cheesey

oi oi matey . has eny of the seeds germed yet ? they should all pop they were only in my fridge for 7 to 8 months . update us lol

H

Hazeseeker

Thanks for all the comments:yes:,

Update:
48 hours after i put the seeds in paper towel 5 germed (yesterday) and were potted into All-Mix last night, tonight another 4 have sprouted a tap root, so they were also potted into All-Mix tonight, so that's 9/10 so far, the 10th is starting to crack as we speak so fingers crossed it should be a full house:joint:,
pics to follow as soon as the seedlings start pushing through the surface

peace:joint:

C

cheesey

Thanks for all the comments:yes:,

Update:
48 hours after i put the seeds in paper towel 5 germed (yesterday) and were potted into All-Mix last night, tonight another 4 have sprouted a tap root, so they were also potted into All-Mix tonight, so that's 9/10 so far, the 10th is starting to crack as we speak so fingers crossed it should be a full house:joint:,
pics to follow as soon as the seedlings start pushing through the surface

peace:joint:

wicked . great news mate .... may the females be bith you lol and 1 strong male .

yummy

yummy

I love Jack ... We had it a few times back in the day and it was just shockingly phenomenal. It is def on my strain list, in fact it is at the top. Unfortunately close to $200US is tough to justify at the moment. All in good time.

I look forward to seeing how yours turns out man, goodluck!

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hazeseeker, grabbing my chair for the show
it will be nice to see a indy pheno showing up for u , 77 day pheno sounds perfect
the 150+day sativas are untouchable mate for strength
the ones i tested grew thc even on the main stalks ,very greasy plants

:respect:

H

Hazeseeker

osecretgardeno said:
I love Jack ... We had it a few times back in the day and it was just shockingly phenomenal. It is def on my strain list, in fact it is at the top. Unfortunately close to $200US is tough to justify at the moment. All in good time.

yeah i agree man there's not many strains on the same level as jack, this is my first time actually growing it but smoked it plenty of times in the past, it's very rare to find a strain that'll give the special taste + high, jack gives both:joint:
m@rg said:
hey hazeseeker, grabbing my chair for the show
it will be nice to see a indy pheno showing up for u , 77 day pheno sounds perfect
the 150+day sativas are untouchable mate for strength
the ones i tested grew thc even on the main stalks ,very greasy plants
damn i bet that 150 pheno was awesome, jesus that flowering time makes Neville's Haze look like an autoflower:yeahthats, really looking forward to this grow man:rasta:, i'll post up a pic of the lone survivor 1998 Jack Herer F2 tomorrow when i upload pics of the recent Jack's as well:yes:, didn't think that seedling was gonna survive as it didn't have any middle growth when it sprouted, middle growth eventually showed but it's in mutant style, thankfully it's growing out that day by day and looking like it's resuming normal growth, fingers crossed it turns out female:joint:

has the 10th seed popped yet mate?
Hi bro, yeah man the 10th seed sprouted and was put into All-Mix tonight:headbange, 10/10 is a sweet result:rasta:, always worry when germing Sensi's stuff due to the bad germ reports but these Jack's absolute flew out the traps quick:joint:, 4 seedlings have now pushed through to the surface (now under a 20w flouro), i'll get the 1st lot of pics up tomorrow:canabis:

peace

Last edited:

touringfunkband

Don't know where you saw $200US for a pack but Gypsy's got'em for $137US

H

Hazeseeker

1998 Jack Herer F2
this was the only seedling to germ out of around 16/17 seeds,
even when it did push above ground i didn't think it was gonna survive as
it didn't have any middle growth for the first 7-10 days and was growing slow
because of this, thankfully it's slowly starting to resume normal growth,
but you can see the mutant leaves in the pics.
picture.php

picture.php

Jack Herer
10 out of 10 seeds germed, best result i've had from Sensi's stuff so far,
all seeds were put into 3 inch containers of Bio Bizz All-Mix. 8 have now
pushed through to the surface. just waiting on the other 2 showing.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

Last edited:

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High haze! Great news on the germ rate. They look like they off to a good start. Nice photos too!
Peace, bugout

P

Peat

Don't know where you saw $200US for a pack but Gypsy's got'em for $137US

Good lookin out, tfb.:yes:

They weren't there when I last looked (yesterday?).
(Or, maybe I just didn't see 'em?? 'cause, I DO see 'em now!)

I recently got a pack of MNS-SSH from SBoo.
So I'ma haffa wait a bit...maybe...:wink:

Hey Hazeseeker, Nice growing!
If ya don't mind me asking, where did you get your JH?
Looks like some fancy packaging.

It's been a couple of years since I ordered a pack of Sensi seeds...
So many strains! So little time!

:lurk:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya they use nice boxes. I have noticed some banks will remove the box before they ship.:mad:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man it's a pita to post pics and put up there descriptions. I'm on the fence ready to fall with this new upgrade very frustrating

Last edited: