What's new

JACK HERER From SensiSeeds

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
awesome grow vince I love your clean room and sharp ladies !!!

thanks man......

well harvesting this first crop for 2010 is over , the plants are hanging on the lines drying out while im prepairing for the next round of plants.... more plants next time and of quite the variety..blueberryXnl CDDXSD and BkGk to name a few:biggrin:

i have a few pics of the plants the morning i harvested ...they went just about 11 weeks ......

im going to post a smoke report in the next few days:thank you:

I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to post in my thread.....and to all the 5000+ people who just looked without posting a thing:nanana:

Che

Veteran
Sick run Vince, looks like you're gonna have more AAA then you know what to do with.. well I'm sure you'll thnk of something! ;)

-Cheers, Che

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
hey i would be more than happy to take some of that primo off your hands!!

vince514

Veteran
Sick run Vince, looks like you're gonna have more AAA then you know what to do with.. well I'm sure you'll thnk of something! ;)

-Cheers, Che

thanks bro. i'm gonna cash out and get a f-150 then the outdoor will go smoother......:thank you:

hey i would be more than happy to take some of that primo off your hands!!

cool , when its dry i'm gonna show some pics...

NAD

Great Vince! Looks awesome, thanks again for sharing your awesome grow! Could you post a final weight(just curious). Love them Fords! Looking forward to your future grows.

vince514

Veteran
Great Vince! Looks awesome, thanks again for sharing your awesome grow! Could you post a final weight(just curious). Love them Fords! Looking forward to your future grows.

thanks man...i'll post the weight in a few days when they finish curing , before i weigh and bag everything up...

Trichs look all white? Harvested early? I'm having the same problem with my Dominas. Take forever.

the trichs were mostly clowdy a few were amber........

it seems like it took forever but before i knew it i was choppin the bitches.....it took me and a friend about 10 hours to clip all 50 ladies....they were bushier then i thought.....ah well pics will come soon:wave:

AOD2012

Veteran
vince, got a question. how do you cure your nugs when you have as much as you do? im currently growing in a much larger scale setup then my closet grows have ever been, which i have always been able to cure in glass jars. do you have another method when the glass jar method isnt really feasible?

vince514

Veteran
Looking beautiful man.. Im growing the jack right for the first time.. hopefully mine turns out as beautiful as yours

thanks man.....with anything in life, give them lots of attention and they'll reward you many times over...:tiphat:

vince, got a question. how do you cure your nugs when you have as much as you do? im currently growing in a much larger scale setup then my closet grows have ever been, which i have always been able to cure in glass jars. do you have another method when the glass jar method isnt really feasible?

well when my buds are finished drying i usually put the whole amount of dry buds in a 55 Liter rubbermaid bin with an airtight lid, let them cure out for a few days ,ALWAYS open the lid every few hours and ALWAYS mix the buds well....the bottom layer will be wet , while the top layer may be dry...give em a good mixin and they will be fine.....as for curing , they Do sell large mason jars, but for the amount your describing you may need a couple:)

THANKS FOR POSTING :tiphat:

AOD2012

Veteran
thanks a lot for the info vince, cant wait to see what you got out of all this.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Vince, props bro,,youve dont a mighty fine job there,:tiphat:....just do one thing for me will ya???? pack that bong and hit it hard bro you deserve it.......i look forward to see what you run next :tiphat: K++........
make sure to keep anuff for yourself,,,and be safe doing ya thing:tiphat:

keep it green
highlader

vince514

Veteran
Vince, props bro,,youve dont a mighty fine job there,:tiphat:....just do one thing for me will ya???? pack that bong and hit it hard bro you deserve it.......i look forward to see what you run next :tiphat: K++........
make sure to keep anuff for yourself,,,and be safe doing ya thing:tiphat:

keep it green
highlader

ohh dont you worry about that highlander i got high as a freakin kite when it was dry.......speaking of dry, for those who were curious on the total weigh in I decided to tally up everything and i was more then surpised when the total weight from 49 plants was 3 lbs 7 ounces and 21.9 grams. :plant grow:......I think i did well , i have a total of 2400w
and i almost got 3 1/2 pounds........fuck it i worked my ass off this run and getting a new truck will feel that much better.......

i'm going to post some pics of the buds in a few days , gonna let them cure a little longer..........
thanks everyone :thank you:

NAD

NICE WORK! Look forward to smoke report. Thanks again for sharing, it is really nice looking grow!.

vince514

Veteran
Damn nice work, looking forward for some bud pics.

thanks man,

so today is roughly 1 week after harvest and the buds are evenly dry and thanks to the rubber bin the buds are dry yet sticky to the touch........
here is a couple pics...

Its gonna take a few weeks to get a decent cure going on so i decided to get a quick report up for the 1st week.....
I'll post a second report at about 1 month cure to see how much variation there is from now til then......

Smoke Report At 1 week........

Smell... Skunky/bitter/sweet/toothpaste/pepper.......(very hard for me to pin point)
when I open my mason jar the smell of skunky buds hits the air and on closer inspection the odor is very complex......

Visual......White and Very very light green , covered in resin with dark orange/brown hairs .... rather dense buds , crispy dryness yet gooey stickyness..........Really good bag appeal

Taste....Really Smooth... the skunkyness comes through but mild skunk..complex peppery taste, yet almost woody undertones...
tingles the sinuses when exhaled....thick smoke

High...... Expansive in the lungs, usually heavy thick smoke, after the first exhale you Immediately feel a wave rush over you , it usually hits heavy in the eyes and then completly knocks you out!

After smoking this stuff all day i become useless and fall asleep on the couch by 9pm.....lol (it only happened once) A few Friends and I smoked a couple joints of the stuff this past weekend and we all got high as shit.....everyone who tries this jack is loving it as much as i am.........

so all in all this run went well ,and i look forward to the next run of clones that i recently received....exciting genetics to work with thanks to Wayzer:thank you: ... the list includes...

ChemDogD X SourD
The Prophet
Bubba Kush XGrape Krush
Lemon Skunk
Hawaiian Snow
BlueberryXNL
SourBubble
RussianDiesel

Its gonna be quite the variety and alot of good smoke...........

thanks everyone again:thank you::)

AOD2012

Veteran
nice vince, those are some beautiful shots you got there. can not wait to see your next run