What's new

JACK HERER From SensiSeeds

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
No joke, this thread made my choices about the jack a one sided battle! dispensary, here I come! Seriously though, awesome grow you have goin! from set up, to perfectly healthy plants, you know what you are doin! I will be very interested in final weight. How many are in there again? Are they calmag whores or light feeders in general?

thanks dnutz:thank you:
jack is definitely a good choice for smoke.....
there's 50 plants in there under 2400w ...
they do love that cal-mag and this pheno is a tricky eater, she craves Phosphorus like crazy but she picky when she wants to get it..hence she burning on the leaves....but thats a minor concern at the moment.....
i'm planning on flushing for the next 3 straight weeks with finalphase and the last few flushes with just plane water to get everything out for some tasty smoke:dance013:
thanks for checking in...:tiphat::wave:

opt1c

Veteran
man; how'd i miss this... i actually have 18 diff jack phenotypes from two packs i got from sensi to play with that are all about 6" tall now; hope i find a girl like yours :tiphat:

vince514

Veteran
man; how'd i miss this... i actually have 18 diff jack phenotypes from two packs i got from sensi to play with that are all about 6" tall now; hope i find a girl like yours :tiphat:

thanks for poppin in opt1c:tiphat:.......18 different pheno's wow....you in for some variation:thank you:

:wave:

NAD

Hey Opt1c! I think you 'll notice that they will even out as far as smoke and taste goes by the time harvest comes around. I think at 6" is too soon to tell phenos? I just find it odd for sensi to have such variety in packs. In the past(8 years+) I've gotten JH packs from SS and only saw MAYBE 3 phenos. I hope quality hasn't gone down. Hopefully you get majority female. Good Luck

Vince not trying to hyjack your thread, just curious. Thanks!

Last edited:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
sick as fuck man, sick as fuck....ya plant look spots on in all manners,,,handy with the cam to i see:good:

keep it green
highlander

Che

Veteran
You just know it's gonna be worth the wait in the end Vince :) Great grow and I can't wait to see how they finish for you brother!
-Che

vince514

Veteran
You just know it's gonna be worth the wait in the end Vince :) Great grow and I can't wait to see how they finish for you brother!
-Che

thanks bro...glad you stopped in:tiphat: ....tonight is gonna be their 3rd flush of their cycle and they recieve 3 liters each with final phase for the first 3 flushings and for the remainder the'll get 4 more flushed with just plain water.......i'm fairly confident the'll do ok...im not gonna get any colas like the CMH with this run, i'll tell ya that bro............i got a pm coming your way..

:thank you:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Hey vince sorry for being late to the party bro shits looking good... What year did you buy them seeds of JH? or is it clones?

looks great though...

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Wowser's ........very nice Vince :).......this is 1 strain ve wanted to try for awhile.....;)

vince514

Veteran
Hey vince sorry for being late to the party bro shits looking good... What year did you buy them seeds of JH? or is it clones?

looks great though...

thanks poopy:wave: happy to see ya passing through.....
a older buddy of mine went to amsterdam on business and while passing through the area he stopped in rottendam at the sensi smile cafe where he bought a couple packs of JH and mailed them back home...he grew out the seedlings discarding the males and tested every female.....he ended up with a slightly longer flowering plant , that supposedly yeilds insane and the quality is top notch......

mine are doing fine for the stage their at ....flushing is really bringing out the resin on these girls ..i'll tell ya that.......:tiphat:

Wowser's ........very nice Vince :).......this is 1 strain ve wanted to try for awhile.....;)

thanks teresa.....i'm planning on hitting another JH clone with some DC pollen ,so if i get enough beans i'd be happy to share some with you.:) ....the hush plant your growing is really getting lush green.....:bump:

Hey man, they're coming along nicely!
Mmm, nice to hear your cut is picking up a peppery scent in late bloom too;)

thanks AL , the smell on the plants is almost out of this world , and the resin is not oily like many other strains i've grown...the stuff is like crazy glue......with that being said i'd like to thank everyone who took the time to post i my thread:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:
and i'll update tomorrow or friday.........thanks again:wave:

S

stonescafe

:wave:well vince m8 all up to scratch as usual i see,im on the next flight over looks like ya need a hand with all that trimming buddy.........:)

vince514

Veteran
your gonna have so much good bud happy days ;)

thanks man, but as the old saying goes..." don't count your chickens until they hatch" ...is kinda what im going with here...but i always aim low with the overall weight, this way i'm always suprised...

thanks for checkin in:tiphat:

:wave:well vince m8 all up to scratch as usual i see,im on the next flight over looks like ya need a hand with all that trimming buddy.........:)

lol glad you popped by stones..hope all is well at your end.......flight over? vacation..you lucky guy .....

well i found this web site on the back of my bottle of finalphase the bottle says that this site will show the metal content in the product..then i thought to myself ..what's metal doing in my finalphase so i checked out the site and to my complete shock it has listed almost every nutrient company and product , which lists nutriens analysis for many products.....if you use any kind of plant food, its listed on this site.....

check it out

http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/egov/is/fert/

really check it out its pretty cool...:thank you:

vince514

Veteran
hey everyone tonight is day 5 of week 9 and i've been flushing for the past week and a half and their starting to ripen up...here's some pics

first up some group shots

now some close ups

i cut a small piece off about 4 days ago and i smoked a joint of it as im updating , and for semi flushed (3 flushes left to go!) bud its pretty good it got me high and thats a good sign....
here the pics of the dried bud

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
i have to say that seeing this gives me something to strive for in life. jack has always been my favorite, unfortunately i am a dumbass and when i went to the cup two years ago i forgot to purchase a pack of these. looks like im gonna have to take another trip! all i can say is keep doing what your doing, its a beautiful thing vince.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
vinnY
Howzit..?? Your garden is nice and clean brother.. That is always enjoyable to see as well as the beautiful bunch o gurls you have in yer harem... great work i have JH in a few diff crosses of mixed seeds... So i always make sure to keep an i on the jack herer grows.. good vibes on the finish.. peace n pufs..

sackO

vince514

Veteran
i have to say that seeing this gives me something to strive for in life. jack has always been my favorite, unfortunately i am a dumbass and when i went to the cup two years ago i forgot to purchase a pack of these. looks like im gonna have to take another trip! all i can say is keep doing what your doing, its a beautiful thing vince.

thanks AOD2012, jack is for sure something to keep around even if the strain is a bit "fussy":tiphat:

vinnY
Howzit..?? Your garden is nice and clean brother.. That is always enjoyable to see as well as the beautiful bunch o gurls you have in yer harem... great work i have JH in a few diff crosses of mixed seeds... So i always make sure to keep an i on the jack herer grows.. good vibes on the finish.. peace n pufs..

sackO

aahh what up sacko, thanks for stoppin in , clean is the way to go brother...i dusted a plant with some DC pollen but for some reason it didn't take:comfort: ah well i could always dust another plant in the future.....

thanks for checking out the thread everybody:wave:
:tiphat:

vince514

Veteran
splendid garden man.i dont know how the jack tastes but im sure
is good weed.

its kinda complex hazy skunky and oddly enough mine have kinda a new shoe smell thrown in the mix...lmao its hard to pin point...
sorry man when its finished im gonna do one helluva smoke report:dance013: