What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack Herer Dedication Thread...

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Benji I predict in the coming months your gonna do for Jack what you have done for us here at IC forever now and that would be making us PROUD.

Well Done Tribute
Mr.Wags

H

HippyJohnny

Jack Herrer a person whose actions matched his words about freeing this plant and people.

Great call Benji.

Never grown or had any of his strain. Ordering a pack payday.

:lurk:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
tagged, i'll throw some pics up whenever the Jack crosses get a little bigger :joint: great thread idea BENJI! and congrats on the little one, again!

ArcticBlast

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
great dedication thread benji , jack herer was one of the most influential cannabis activists in the world......he was great and everyone will miss him.........

R.I.P Jack ...

picture.php

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Great idea for a thread brother. You always hit the right spot with your grows and this will be no exception. I popped 5 of the ChemStars a few weeks ago and they look great man! Keep on keepin on!

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
nice thread..I love Jack, probably my favorite smoke ...Benji good vibes sent your way man...great idea...I currently have some Jack Herer x Mango Haze going its from beanho

Great pics everyone keep;em coming

peace
Chefboy

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Whats up Benji....got this thread tagged! Nice livication to the man Jack Herrer. I havnt had the pleasure of growing or smoking this strain yet but its on my short list of strains to get to lol. Wish ya the best...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
good man for startin this thread rip jack im gonna be poppin a jack cross i had for a while cant wait for this show to begin i saw some of ur previous grows and know your gonna kill it
peace brotha ]
stonE

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
benJi
Howzit brother..?? What a nice thoughtful thing to do.. much :respect: I will be watching this thread... R.I.P. JH peace n pufs..

sackO

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
but out a nice (DCxArne) x (SSSDHxJackHerer) seedling today, i'll post pics of (hopefully) her when she gets bigger! let's all pray the deer dont eat her! :joint:

ArcticBlast

Demian

Veteran
Good idea Benji !

Its a nice thread bro :)

I have grown hybrids with jack ... Panama / Jack herer :D

saludos

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice thread benj.....and in honor.....i will be soaking my karma jack's here soon...
there should be some very nice memories in there.....eh karma bro?.....jack will never leave us.....respect......$

I just finished flowering a 8week pheno Jack Herer. I like it a lot but I hope to find one with more sativa in it someday. I also have a Jack the Ripper that is a little more hazy.
Anyways pics of my low yielding 8 week Jack Here pheno.

Attachments

• DSC00503.jpg
    DSC00503.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00506.jpg
    DSC00506.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00507.jpg
    DSC00507.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 17

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah ....great idea for a thread Benji!

....my favourite 'erb (Cindy'99) has it's roots in Jack Herer......and the man himself has given alot of realisation to all that have read his books about the reasons behind cannabis prohibition....

...I have met and toked with Jack before, and although he was encumbered by a recent stroke, I enjoyed the time he spent with me....

RIP Jack...

Solidopc

Allways a big favourite with me. Here are two pics of some jack herer x ak47. I can't seem to find the ones of it in growth, or my jack herer x black domina which was a spectacular looking plant.
I've some jack herer and jack herer x ak47 in flower at the moment, but early days yet.

picture.php

picture.php