What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack Herer Dedication Thread...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Benji.. How did those Jack H. F2's come out that you made with your '95 cut??

KBK

Still testing KBK m8 the first round didn't go so well lost all of em to the HEAT down here but i do have a lonesome f2 im about to throw into flower...:)

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
smoking some jack that I just picked up..not the sat pheno though but a nice one..I love the Jack
RIP JH
peace
Chefboy

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Old thread revival - doesn't seem to be in too many's gardens anymore, but if so, would love to see some pic's. I miss some of the less talked about strains. I know there are many in this thread, just really wondering if anyone is growing any lately?

TGT

si3ns3

I love the original unstable Jack it has this spicy smell that is undeniable I managed to cross it back to a 1999 Dj blueberry it is the heirloom of my stable but I cannot get it to produce and unfortunately the seeds are long gone from that batch due to a robbery. I do have clones that I have keep alive for the last three years I was thinking of making s1's this summer to share. I wish they guy that I know still have the original jack would give it back to me but hes a hoarder....

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Jack always stays in rotation in my garden, and im sure a few more.

gallery_488_1024_188806.jpg

gallery_488_1024_169455.jpg

gallery_488_1024_337711.jpg

gallery_488_1024_157717.jpg

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Maybe someone can chime in, Im thinkin of gettn sensi seeds jack h but I keep readin of 4 main phenos that are desirable like 3 sats and one indi. What are the chances of hittin one of those in a pack. Or would this be a 2-3 pack search?