What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

J-Roc's Crib

G

J-Roc...finally found my way over here mang! Nice little set up you've got going on there. Real clean.

Males and the one female look like some dank little bagseed plants! :yes:

I'm going to grab some :lurk: and kick back while you do your thing. I'm not one of those worried much about security either, I like ballzy threads. :smoke:

J-Roc

Kinderfeld i told dewey hi. he just looked at me like a rodent like usual.

DRKN_MNKY420 sup dood. ima keep an eye on ur grow man

Boristheblaze thats good to hear man

slips rabbits make a LOT of dookie

panopticist i think jk and jr are both in the same league of wigger-makingfunofness

Soulshine always love hearin from ya :D

core and the goat thanks for carying my thread on pics since i bin shitting the bed last few days... work getting in the way.

Dr dog woof woof woof bark woof bark bark woof

StonedGrunt55 still love ur avatar, looks great on my thread :D

Blazeoneup Welcome to the grizzle man!

The Tester thankyou for the encouraging words.

Stoned2Death hay man, thanks for dropping by.. and u even took the time to use smilies. RIGHT ON!

bitchhitsbongs Hi!

Clowntown glad to know someone cares.. theres not much too see right now.. beth has just like doubled in girth in this first week of flower... tons of preflowers small crystals on many leaves..

ok how about some pictures

heres hope in all her glory
26800bud09.jpg

some these guys came up today.. guess those seeds worked.

and heres what im smoking this week.. think it might be juicy fruit..
26800bud02.jpg

26800bud04.jpg

the males are still alive. i think it was clowntown asking if i was gonna do somthing with the seeds.. yeah J'rocs seedbank.. nah i dont think the males are gonna live much longer on the window cill..

Stoend

Hey dude whats up, everything is looking nice, cant wait for some more bud shots :)

That bud shes holding looks damn fine!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Plant is looking good, nice and big. The dried bud looks mighty tasty, how bout some more pics of the blonde holding it?
Looking good brother, keep it up
:headbange

greenhead

Veteran
Your one female plant is looking good.

The rabbit is cool too, I actually had a similiar looking rabbit myself many years ago. Those rabbits sure do crap alot of pellets, lol.

:wave:

trouble

Veteran
J-Roc, Came-Bye your crib again and you were not home. I think your girlfriend is getting pissed-off at me for bringing strippers over, Oh well...oh hell.......plants are looking good also....

peace

G

Dude, my cat absolutely loves cannabis. He thinks the plants are for him. I have to give him a couple leaves a day. He knows the routine. Kids go to bed, lights come on, time to visit the grow and he's right there. Won't touch a bud at all, and he sniffs each blade of the leaf to decide if it's good enough. Then he chomps off the blades he likes and leaves the rest, lol.

If you saw me open the door, you would think I was the doorman, and the plants were his. :laughing: :laughing:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Stoned2Death said:
Dude, my cat absolutely loves cannabis. He thinks the plants are for him. I have to give him a couple leaves a day. He knows the routine. Kids go to bed, lights come on, time to visit the grow and he's right there. Won't touch a bud at all, and he sniffs each blade of the leaf to decide if it's good enough. Then he chomps off the blades he likes and leaves the rest, lol.

If you saw me open the door, you would think I was the doorman, and the plants were his. :laughing: :laughing:

Oooh! how ****in sweet cat u got S2D, i'm imagining him sniffing weed plants :kitty: :canabis: so coool hehehe.. i love cats especially when i'm stoned they make me laugh :muahaha: like a cartoon.. my cat is the boss of the entire house he does evrything he likes & he bites hehehhe like dogs ,if u'r reading the news paper he comes & sit right on it & blocking ur view,when he sees water dripping from the tap he tries to bite it LMFAO when i tease him & make him angry he bites me, i open the fridge he comes & steal something from it heheh he really makes me laugh lol sometimes he runs as fast as he could & suddenly loses control & get smashed by the wall :muahaha:
but i don't let him near MJ, i don't want that he gets pissed at me for teasing him & he'll go tear my weed.. :yoinks: lol.

G

my dog chomps on the fans i cut for him, hell, he would eat the buds if i let him

steve green

J to the R O C
looking good man keep the show going.
Just had to stop by and let you know your doing great with bag seed and the setup is workin for ya nicely i see.
That rabbit is TOO COOL,,man.. what a great sidekick.
until next time..HOLD itDOwn. :joint:

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
fo' shizzle...welcome to the hizzle...

fo' shizzle...welcome to the hizzle...

or something! :laughing:

happy belated birfday!!

i love the veg cab, J!

stay safe with the window...noam 'sayin?!?!?! :muahaha:

J-Roc

stoend sup man! yeah the camera does no justice.. those nugs are crystal bombs!
26800stu8.jpg

stonedgrunt55 thanks for the bunny pics!!! dewey is hiding in his den atm.
26800stu10.jpg

Dr Dog DOWN BOY! DONT MAKE ME GET THE HOSE!

greenhead sup man.. yeah they sure do : '|

trouble yes you are. ROFL

-VT- SUP MAN! thankyou for gracing my thread with yo elite pressence!

Bongasaurus ROAR!!!

Bearfootlove i dig how u always take the time to change font and color.. makes your posts distinct.. thanks for spoppin bizo.

gangstalean werd.

mr ed ive had tons of male clippings in his den for a while... hes got way better veggies i steal from work..

stoned2death yeah kittys are jerks! shitrats!

rkrone LOL! WOOF! STONED!

steve green! LOVE UR AVATARS MAN! UR ALWAYS WELCOME HERE NAWN SANE!

SLEEPY!!!! those pics are too good for my meager thread! LOL!

anyways round 2 seems to have come up
26800stu3.jpg

some of the males.. damn there getting tall
26800stu6.jpg

26800stu5.jpg

26800stu7.jpg

and hope.. just now starting to show some white on top.
26800stu4.jpg