What's new

I've got a high tolerance...looking for something to rip my head off!

I've got a high tolerance...looking for something to rip my head off!

beer, shwag and skank will pop your eyes out... not tryin to run your life homie !! just a few different ways to play the game...peace!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

Marathanman

I always find a nice pheno of Kali Mist does the trick. Malawi Gold is also super potent if your patient enough to grow it.Plus leaving the plant a week or two longer also helps with potency.

AGBeer

Vaporizer

BHO/Hash/ISO

GREEN DRAGON!

Medibles

Any of the afore mentioned will rock your socks.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I too agree about eatibles lol Only problem with eatibles is you need the shit that doesn't knock you out and I would look into the blockhead lol peace out Headband707

AGBeer

Green dragons cousin Golden dragon/Swampwater (made with ABV as opposed to fresh) had me borderline hallucinating. I was definitely 'in the tunnel' and about to fall out of my chair more than once. :D

D

dreadedhead

if your looking for something to rip your head off like a when you were a kid then you are looking for something that isnt there..people say this strain or that strain ands its all a bunch of crap...if you wanna feel like that again then you might wanna take a break...i posted earlier and it seems that you have shot down all ideas like you got a higher tolerence than anybody else could possibly have so just take a break for awhile it wont kill you...the dragon you looking for does not exist

MIway

Veteran
if your looking for something to rip your head off like a when you were a kid then you are looking for something that isnt there..people say this strain or that strain ands its all a bunch of crap...if you wanna feel like that again then you might wanna take a break...i posted earlier and it seems that you have shot down all ideas like you got a higher tolerence than anybody else could possibly have so just take a break for awhile it wont kill you...the dragon you looking for does not exist

Something just seems 'wrong' with the suggestion of not smoking weed... not that what you are saying will not work, it will... just seems wrong, like a moral assertion or something.

"Look stoner kid, just stop smoking weed, you punk stoner kid, get a clue, you'll never amount to anything with that way of doing things, fukn stoner kids"

C?

AGBeer

+1 for the T-break method. This is a tried and true method over and over.

D

dreadedhead

Something just seems 'wrong' with the suggestion of not smoking weed... not that what you are saying will not work, it will... just seems wrong, like a moral assertion or something.

"Look stoner kid, just stop smoking weed, you punk stoner kid, get a clue, you'll never amount to anything with that way of doing things, fukn stoner kids"

C?
it sounds so wrong doesnt it hehe...but when people dont want to take anyones advice then i think those people need to take a break...cause if a good tom hill haze is just ok like he says then dude is trippin, lying, or a horrible grower...lol hahahaha

P

popdog

Columbian seeds?

Columbian seeds?

with out doubt
indica.. sensi star.. this will get you baked and put you to bed no matter who you are its lethal .. a differant leauge to all other indicas imo
sativa.. pure columbian gold 18 weeks flower. that shit was like crack, i got the seed off MM breeder of crazy cross seeds, i HIGHLY recommend you look at his columbian hybrids

i also had some great killer phenos from rezs sour wonder and heads g13 diesal

there loads out there but those 2 stick in my mind the most out of the dozens(probs over 100) of strains ive tried

Interested in Columbian, but where are these seeds found? What is mm breeder?

G

greenmatter

sounds like the OP is seeking the legendary "one hit quit". good luck with that one.... i heard there is like a pound of that shit stuffed inside the holy grail, the guys who find it get so high they don't wanna go home

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Start getting high in the shithouse at the park...

I think that after you inhale, you would hold your breath longer cause it's really tough to breath in them things anyway.

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
Ahhh, you guys arent accepting the facts. Joeuser, ive had your problem for more than 20 years. You cant eat your way out of it and once youre smoking potent weed and you develop a tolerance, the ONLY thing you can do is reduce intake and allow your body to adjust.

First, you need to smoke a potent indica before casting judgement - the ones you listed are mediocre at best. I smoke sensi star because its the most potent indica available on the market. When i smoke 5-9 joints a day, its not long before i cant get high anymore. If i gather up a big wad of pure SS crystals and smoke pure trichomes, I still dont really get high. I get sort of dizzy - and i can tell ive smoked 10 joints in one bowl but im still not really high. Eat a big gram of hash in a couple of betty croker cookies and then burn one and i have the same effect. A dizzy sort of buzz.

And smoking any other strain, from haze to you name it, and its going to be less potent than the star so i dont have a chance of getting a buzz.

I spend a couple of days eating valiums and no smoke and im back in the saddle. 1/2 a joint knocks me down after my 2 day hiatus.

I feel for you joeuser, but the writings on the wall bud. There arent any magic instant cures for your cancer

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Just to let some more fresh air in this thread: I've only had 4 SS females and found it to be leafy and "ok" as far as potency. I read many great reports, but it didn't do it for me. The smell is very bizarre, but cured nice.

BOZWELL

Interested in Columbian, but where are these seeds found? What is mm breeder?

MM is the breeder of crazy X seeds sold on the bay, i was given a few of his columbian seed to use in a breeding project of my own and the smoke from the females was just unreal, within 30 seconds of having a big bong a found myself mopping the floor, doing the house work and all kind of mad shit but totally out of it, very visual energetic SOARING long lasting high with no burn out,

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran

Okay did you really just say" People say this strain or that strain is a bunch of crap" ..... Did you really say this LOL LOL .. bro just let me be the first to inform you your WRONG !!! lol
:comfort:peace out Headband707:jump:

Let us try and get this tolerance argument out of the way here a bit..
As far as that subject goes tolerance is subjective and cannabis is no different then any other drug what works on one person may not work on the other. I may be able to smoke 10 joints a day while you may be able to smoke one. One person may say this shit it way too strong for me while I say this is just right lol peace out headband707

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Just find yourself the original Sour Diesel (ECSD) cut. You will be set for life, no tolerance build up and one of the best 3 hour highs ever.