What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ivar The sneaky, stealth growbox @66w SiL

bajson

Yep, i am just gonna start feeding her some epsom salt along with the biobizz and hopefully that will do the trick.

f2obsession

The "tip-clawing" of the problematic leaves seems to be nitrogen toxicity to me. So if you mean NPK fertilizer by "biobizz", I recommend a flowering type of it. besides that, epsom salt containes only mg, no Ca, so if you have Ca deficiency, Epsom may make it worse i think.

bajson

Time for an update. I decided to throw the blueberry out in the thrash since it got stunted and basically stopped growing, it was just becoming a waste of space. The other two are doing fine, though they are both showing signs of some overfeeding. The Ak47 to the right seems to be a bit full on the bloom nutes and the amnesia with the grow and showing signs of to much N. I will back of the nutes and resort to plain water for a little while.

The duo.

fHfxEVU.jpg

And the rest of the pics is of the Ak47.

wKkvS8g.jpg

yIDnzNH.jpg

1Go0vZg.jpg

:tiphat:

El Tigre

Looking good! good choice for me to sacrifice the small plant and save some space for the better ones. You are loosing something in terms of variety, but you will win some grams in yield, in my opinion.:tiphat:

bajson

Great looking plants!
Thanks for the kind words :)
Looking good! good choice for me to sacrifice the small plant and save some space for the better ones. You are loosing something in terms of variety, but you will win some grams in yield, in my opinion.:tiphat:
Thank you El Tigre! Yes this is why i removed it. I took a look at it and realized it didnt grow at all for the last two weeks and i was getting sick of looking at it. :moon:

bajson

Today i made a new fixture for my lights. I wanted to try and space them out a bit more and also get some more height for the plants. Not 100% sure i like it yet, lol. Iam just hoping that there is enough intensity to go around the cab. Sure its the same amount of light in there but the lights are further from each other now.:dunno: Guess il give it a go for awhile and test it out. This way i can position each sil around the canopy for more flexibilty, wich was the main idea for this change.

UFQLVtP.jpg

1sYK6IR.jpg

Let me know what you think about it.:tiphat:

piramidon

recidivist icmag - OUT-ist convins - microgrower
Veteran
Today i made a new fixture for my lights... Not 100% sure i like it yet, lol...

That's allright, 'cause we do like it. We all have to embrace the imperfection of pragmatism at some point, and you just solved the adjustability with a bit of tinker and a couple of cents. :good: :tiphat:

bajson

WOW
love lyght!!

high tech
good job

my lyght is wood chonk, future try copy :-?
thank! is good

I like how they are angled in from the sides a bit.

It's probably better coverage. :)

That's allright, 'cause we do like it. We all have to embrace the imperfection of pragmatism at some point, and you just solved the adjustability with a bit of tinker and a couple of cents. :good: :tiphat:

Thanks for the support! After some more tinkering with it today to make it more stable iam happy with it. It feels alot roomier in the cab now, flexibility for the win. :biggrin::tiphat:

bajson

Ak47. Still struggling with some underfeeding but hopefully its sorting itself out with each feeding now. Buds forming and getting frosted up pretty good here at day 40ish.

ExuGBX2.jpg

:tiphat:

bajson

First up is the amnesia, 10 days or so behind the Ak47. Nothing is looking perfect but they are both chugging along. Lets call this one the pyramid, kind of silly shape but aleast the canopy is even height wise.:laughing:

1OyRcdE.jpg

luHrlCv.jpg

Ak47.

dcKTP9h.jpg

2tJevrA.jpg

bajson

Since last week i did a defoliation on both plants and also some more lst on the amnesia to arrange the tops a little better. Pretty happy with the result.

Ak47 up first.

oMTrhhz.jpg

3GbLJX9.jpg

Amnesia.

szXnEs2.jpg

5hSBIfe.jpg

And a pic of them both under the lights.

n3UV8ZH.jpg

There is a nice "peppery" scent that hits the nose when i open the cab up now.

El Tigre

Looks good! I think you will harvest AK 2 or 3 weeks before the Amnesia. Are you going to pop some seeds in the meantime, having free space inside the box? I found this is a good method for saving time :tiphat:

bajson

Looks good! I think you will harvest AK 2 or 3 weeks before the Amnesia. Are you going to pop some seeds in the meantime, having free space inside the box? I found this is a good method for saving time :tiphat:
Thank you, both plants sure are looking frosty.:canabis:
The amnesia sprouted 10 days after the AK, but last run when they broke soil at the same time the amnesia was faster to finish. So iam hoping that the amnesia is closing the gap between them enough so that i can harvest them at the same time. By the looks of it i think it will be possible.:tiphat:

bajson

They have been given their last feeding and from now on i will give them plain water.

Amnesia flower in the sunshine.

lw7xLjQ.jpg

Ak47 flower in the sunshine.

LSJN6tS.jpg

And a pic with the flash showing the Ak47.

D3ZZ3vp.jpg

The plants are incredibly smelly right now.:tiphat: