What's new

Ivar The sneaky, stealth growbox @66w SiL

bajson

Hey guys, it has been a year since i posted anything in this thread. I dont have another thread but i can surely give you an update from the cab. I have harvested twice and currently got the third grow going with the new lights, harvest coming around new years eve. I will dig up some pics from previous grows this last year and get you up to date.
I will take it in order, starting with another Auto viking thor (amnesia) grown in about a 9 liter pot. I will just show the pics from start to finish, enough rambling lets get on with the pics dang it!

New born.
7FA64ap.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	7FA64ap.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.3 KB ID:	18015893

Few weeks old.
KQ8Vjub.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	KQ8Vjub.jpg Views:	0 Size:	75.7 KB ID:	18015894

And then boom, we skip ahead a few weeks into flower, didnt have any pics to show inbetween here.

5WuibzE.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	5WuibzE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.2 KB ID:	18015895

Bulking up. I almost ran out of headroom here since this girl grew like a beast. Fed with biotabs and the lights set a 80w and that was really pushing it, no major light burns tho.

zKnpVFB.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	zKnpVFB.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.0 KB ID:	18015896

Harvest day. Around day 90 from seed if i recall correctly.

T3gEtmC.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	T3gEtmC.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.1 KB ID:	18015897

Trimmed up, and going into jars. Yeilded around 100g from this on single plant and that is a record for the cab that is still standing.

qxyelPt.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	qxyelPt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.2 KB ID:	18015898

vX6vUF3.jpg

Still got like half of it left and its some killer bud for sure, piney/fruity taste and flavour with a strong 50/50 head and body high. I will find some more pics from the second finished round and show it to you next. Thanks for stopping by and showing support and appreciation for my plants and my cab.

Peace out.

Last edited: