What's new

itt: i write some letters to some companies

You like McDonalds..........eww gross...

My dog likes it too. So funny when I go through the drive though just to get a plain burger for my dog. Mabee a drink for me...but food...hell no I aint eating it.

dddaver

Veteran
you never laugh at trolling?

Uh...no? You do apparently though. To each their own I 'spose. Me? Strange as it may seem to some, I prefer really funny things and laughing WITH people not AT them. I never in my life have considered any kind of trolling funny.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
for a guy with the dude as his avatar you seem pretty stiff and high strung. yeah i do laugh at trolling and so do most people who understand what humor and ironing is.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
... yeah i do laugh at trolling and so do most people who understand what humor and ironing is.

but ironing can be so tiring though

Picture-Ironing1.jpg

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Royal Mail's response:

Oct. 17, 2014

Dear A Very Satisfied Customer,

Thank you, for your letter dated July 20, 2014. We apologize and deeply regret that one of our employees has taken it upon theirself to circumvent the long held standards we have striven to attain at the Royal Mail. We understand that the public demands our employees be consistent in the performance of their duties, and we are happy to inform you that we have killed the individual concerned and has been reassigned to the sorting room. In future, you may rest assured that you can expect the same level of performance we have been able to maintain in the fabled history of the Royal Mail!

Sincerely yours,
The Royal Mail

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
dear Trojan.. your ribbed for her pleasure didn't give her any more pleasure..while I am satisfied with your products ability to contain my baby batter the ribbed didn't do as advertised..can I get a refund???

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
dear Trojan.. your ribbed for her pleasure didn't give her any more pleasure..while I am satisfied with your products ability to contain my baby batter the ribbed didn't do as advertised..can I get a refund???

Dear sir,

After consulting with our legal department, we have been told that while we may be held responsible for mechanical failures, we cannot be held responsible for the mechanics involved. Unfortunately, we cannot refund your most recent purchase.

Also, please be advised that including the used sample was unnecessary and that the accompanying odor has led us to believe that you should go ahead and bury her. On that note, we would like to extend our most heartfelt condolences.

Sincerely yours,
The Trojan Staff

Miraculous Meds

Could this be a case of operator error?

Is that... what she said?

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor

You said baby batter.... :muahaha:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
maybe I should of bought the biggest size and used my arm....I am single atm lol.. I aint never had any complaints ..but I am average ... I don't even have a huge penis on the net...yeehaw

DarthFader1

Veteran
Haha... I dig your sense of humor dude... please tell me that the last option on the pringles response multiple answer choices stands for 'eat a dick'. hahah.

I am pleased to announce to pringles option D does indeed stand for "eat a dick"

Ive been working on a new letter for Gillette Corporation anyway, i think it's getting ready to send off soon

regards
darth

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts