What's new

itt: i write some letters to some companies

DarthFader1

Veteran
But Mr Trout i enjoy the different responses from ppl when it comes to stuff like this. Some ppl take it literally and ask why would i eat McDonalds and get mad, others see it for what it is and enjoy it. And of course there are a raft of responses in between. Just for the record i HATE all of these corporates and eat their junk once in a blue moon! I also do get out and explore the world, i just like to mix it up.

I apologize if this offends ppl lol

Bulldog420

Veteran
DarthFader1 vs Maxhead

Max's message is all hate

Darth is all love.

I applaud you on promoting the things in life you enjoy and letting the company know just how much you enjoy their business. I truly hope these companies write you back and when they do please post up the results. I am tagged.

I have never wrote to McDonald's but I do give feedback when I am happy with my experience with a company as well.

dannykarey

I think this is awesome and f'n hilarious...........Im gonna get all f'd up with some buddy's this weekend and im gonna mention this idea.........and then mail out the letters that night so we don't sober up and think better of it :)

please take a pic of the responses...........This sir, is pure genius!!

Im doing a rough draft of a letter to the makers of KY............for the hours of pleasure they've made possible............and Im gonna go into some pretty graphic detail as to how LOL.

Danny

Last edited:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
darth: what was that great stuff called, u used to eat it all the time ,back in the day ,.......

Oh ya

PUSSY !

ts

DarthFader1

Veteran
DarthFader1 vs Maxhead

Max's message is all hate

Darth is all love.

I applaud you on promoting the things in life you enjoy and letting the company know just how much you enjoy their business. I truly hope these companies write you back and when they do please post up the results. I am tagged.

I have never wrote to McDonald's but I do give feedback when I am happy with my experience with a company as well.

Lol well played bulldog you win Sir!

No im not married, this shouldn't surprise anyone :dunno:

And yes i love pussy TS, i probly need to stop writing letters and go out and get some amirite?

I still love all the variation to ppl's reactions, i have a bit of a fk't sense of humour since alot of the time my "jokes" only amuse me it seems. Keep on truckin :tumbleweed:

Darth

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
I applaud your efforts DarthFader. This thread is so fucking funny I had to show my wife. We're glad you're not married (if that's what creates time to write company letters). Seem like a guy that really knows how to have fun!

Intrigued to see whether you get any responses. Please be sure to post if you do get any response at all?

Subbed.

But Mr Trout i enjoy the different responses from ppl when it comes to stuff like this. Some ppl take it literally and ask why would i eat McDonalds and get mad, others see it for what it is and enjoy it. And of course there are a raft of responses in between. Just for the record i HATE all of these corporates and eat their junk once in a blue moon! I also do get out and explore the world, i just like to mix it up.

I apologize if this offends ppl lol

Haha... I dig your sense of humor dude... please tell me that the last option on the pringles response multiple answer choices stands for 'eat a dick'. hahah.

Catatafish

Veteran
Im just picturing the face of the person at the company that opens and actually reads the letter, priceless. You probably just made their day at their boring ass job they dread going to everyday.

Although i do feel sorry for your dog and his bunghole if you really are feeding him McBlowouts. That shit doesnt stay in ya for more than 10mins after eating. Poor feller

blastfrompast

Veteran
Ever buy a bottle of salad dressing...Have your wife make you a nice salad...eat a bite, ask why it tastes funny...get sick...look at the expiry date and notice it is 8 months past.....

FYI Superstore payed me 800bucks cause when I phoned to report the old dressing, the manager LAUGHED her head off. I was more worried how many other bottles were still on the shelf...but 800bucks was nice also..Funny how quick they are to write a cheque.

Moral of the story..if you get good or bad service...Let the company know.

My Cousin got booklet of 50 free cheeze burger coupon cause her kids yogurt was expired (she was shocked the manager gave her the coupons, yogurt was fine, she just told him so nobody would pull a hissy fit on the fry slingers behind the counter)

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is mine:
Dear Monsanto/Lockheed/Apple/Microsoft/Adobe. your company is a bane on human existence and should be splintered into a thousand pieces. may your bankruptcy arrive swiftly and all your CEOs commit suicide.
nice one max,,,,
may I add to this list to also include,,news international group,,,,goldman sachs,,,,royal bank of Scotland/national Westminster banks,,,,,thieves and pirates all especially the last,,i know this as I used to work for rbs,,,s2:ying:

The Revolution

Veteran
Good laughs, thanks for sharing! Ive emailed companies in the passed with bullshit praise, just to get free coupons.. Things we do when were bored, and all others sleep

St. Phatty

Good laughs, thanks for sharing! Ive emailed companies in the passed with bullshit praise, just to get free coupons.. Things we do when were bored, and all others sleep

i don't do that. but sometimes i beg for coupons for eTail type sites.

seems like it works about half the time.

of course, i've only done it twice :tiphat:

Max Headroom

Veteran
nice one max,,,,
may I add to this list to also include,,news international group,,,,goldman sachs,,,,royal bank of Scotland/national Westminster banks,,,,,thieves and pirates all especially the last,,i know this as I used to work for rbs,,,s2:ying:

oh, the list is ENDLESS!
most of the names we don't even know. like those mining conglomerates who just lowered the price of iron drastically to kill off the remaining few independent operators.

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
McDonalds's response:

Dear, A Very Satisfied Customer,

Thank you for your kind letter. Our staff demands the utmost quality in our products. Please accept this coupon for a free "McRib" sandwich at any participating McDonalds restaurant as a token of our appreciation. Be sure and tell all your friends to visit anytime, day or night, as our doors are always open and that we see ourselves as a sanctuary for all. A community for all. Those who arrive, survive.

Yours truly,
Gareth

P.S. Feel free to bring your pet! We love dog!

Latest posts

Latest posts