What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's the Climate, stupid

buzzmobile

Veteran
Same with fish. All the lobsters are moving from New England to Canada, but that may be because of Chump too.

1696671938283.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Couldn't be any worse than having your arm ripped off by a piece of machinery. Not that I would know. Just sayin.
worked with two different guys that happened to. one lost his arm at the elbow, the other "only" lost most of the muscles. both worked the same damn machine, both were stupid enough to reach into it to try to clean a roller going around 600 rpm with a rag in their hand. WTF! :eek: :dunno: neither were what i would call "stupid" but every safety rule book ever written says "FUCK NO, don't do that!" familiarity breeds contempt. contempt causes catastrophes...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
worked with two different guys that happened to. one lost his arm at the elbow, the other "only" lost most of the muscles. both worked the same damn machine, both were stupid enough to reach into it to try to clean a roller going around 600 rpm with a rag in their hand. WTF! :eek: :dunno: neither were what i would call "stupid" but every safety rule book ever written says "FUCK NO, don't do that!" familiarity breeds contempt. contempt causes catastrophes...
I've always heard it as "Complacency breeds apathy. And apathy don't give a fuck about you."

buzzmobile

Veteran
grill them all, let none escape alive! :yummy:
Stay hungry. These articles are 10 years old. Knuckleheads and aquariums do not mix.

The restaurant mentioned as serving lionfish is still in business in Key Largo. Lionfish did not stay on the menu.

Stay hungry, my friends.

Latest posts

Latest posts