What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's the Climate, stupid

right

What bigger than children suffering, ok.
I would like to see the great solar panel jobs in Odessa and midland that Joe promised.

What confuses me is that the climate activists like gore Obama Kerry and such push the agenda, and then buy ocean front property that will be under water any day.

right

Regarding the climate. The Canadian government is certain that the only place on earth that people can survive climate change is northern Canada, they are offering free crown land to people with an agricultural degree .They want to prove that you can grow sustainable crops in the Yukon.

You farm it for a year on there dime ,and it's yours.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Regarding the climate. The Canadian government is certain that the only place on earth that people can survive climate change is northern Canada, they are offering free crown land to people with an agricultural degree .They want to prove that you can grow sustainable crops in the Yukon.

You farm it for a year on there dime ,and it's yours.
you could have one hell of a mosquito ranch up there! just gotta find some use for them...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Honestly I would be down, I am an experienced ranch hand . I could breeze through an agriculture class.

This homesteading business has always been an exciting subject for me
it used to be 250 acres, not sure how they are doing it now. big enough for raising dental floss...:smoke:

right

We have thought about terraforming other planets . Why not the artic. Life might be more suitable in Northern climates in the future. Life can adapt.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Terraforming other planets is cool and all. But if we have that kind of technology, we have the technology to repair Earth.
oh, the tech is there. the political willpower to do that instead of continuing to screw the pooch is what we have fucking NONE of...:mad: