What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's the Climate, stupid

Chi13

ICMag Donor

Global WAR-NING! Geoengineering Is Wrecking Our Planet and Humanity​

NO what is wrecking the planet are greenhouse emissions. Read the few paragraphs of this ridiculous shit and came across this gem.
The so-called “climate emergency” has become a timely and convenient instrument of propaganda which is used to distract people from questioning “the real crisis”, namely the Covid-19 “plandemic” (instigated by the financial elites) which is destroying people’s lives Worldwide.

Man induced climate change has been going long before Covid. I am fucking so sick of this stupid conspiracy shit.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NO what is wrecking the planet are greenhouse emissions. Read the few paragraphs of this ridiculous shit and came across this gem.
The so-called “climate emergency” has become a timely and convenient instrument of propaganda which is used to distract people from questioning “the real crisis”, namely the Covid-19 “plandemic” (instigated by the financial elites) which is destroying people’s lives Worldwide.

Man induced climate change has been going long before Covid. I am fucking so sick of this stupid conspiracy shit.
Climate engineering-control dates wayback. Open your eyes! (yes it is, for you of sarcasm perception depletion)

1652969343430.png

It is beautiful eh? From the country full of rapists and murderers, according to the great mindless loser pawn.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Climate engineering-control dates wayback. Open your eyes! (yes it is, for you of sarcasm perception depletion)

View attachment 18712795

It is beautiful eh? From the country full of rapists and murderers, according to the great mindless loser pawn.

"great mindless user pawn" oooo, i know, i know who it is! :wave: ask ME!

Chi13

ICMag Donor

View attachment 18712795

That is impressive!

Doctor M

Do you have any peer reviewed proof that wasn't funded by the spinmiesters of global warming propaganda? I'd like to see it, along with proof of who funded it.

I have a whole long list of IPCC climate predictions that were wrong. Also have a breakdown of the computer programming and garbage in data that these bullshit predictons are based upon.

Just give the government more money and control and I'm sure they will fix the problem.

The war on poverty
The war on drugs

When da fuck will you people learn that the government and their grant dependent scientist are not working on your behalf .

Doctor M

Oh and BTW...

CO2 cannot soar up into the atmosphere from car exhaust or coal plants or other manmade origins. Carbon dioxide is not carbon or soot. It is an invisible, odorless gas essential to plant photosynthesis and all life forms on earth, including us. CO2 has a molecular weight of just over 44 while air (mainly oxygen and nitrogen) has a molecular weight of only 29.

The specific gravity of CO2 is some 1.5 times greater than air. That would suggest that CO2 exhaust gases from vehicles or power plants do not rise into the atmosphere some 12 miles or more above Earth.

They admitted "climate change" Formerly "Man Made Global Warming" Formerly "Global Warming" was a Ruse back in 2010.

Dr. Ottmar Edenhofer co-chair of the U.N. IPCC's Working Group III admitted such in this interview.

Soaring inflation that hurts the poor the most is direct result of these stealth Green New Deal policies , Build Back Better, Great Reset plans being implemented. The country runs on fossil fuel and their is no workable infrastructure to support a sudden change to alternative energy. They know that as the eliminate our energy independence.

As the cost of energy soars so does production, transportation and labor costs. I wonder how many poor and elderly will be forced to choose between electric and food. All so a bunch of power hungry criminals can get richer and more powerful. All while cheered on by misinformed vitue signaling self righteous climate change believing douchebags.

Latest posts

Latest posts