What's new

Its New Years Eve!!! How R you celebrating?

Red Fang

Veteran
im sitting at home, alone, on the computer..lol...i cant afford to do anything but survive until next harvest lol im a broke ass
same here but like someone said it is better than a DUI! New years rockin eve really sucks lately, gets worse and worse. Don't think there will be hard rock or classic rock there anytime soon though!
I am looking forward to hopefully a great gardening year here and hope everyone else enjoys something similar. peace!

supermanlives

Veteran
on my second bottle champagne and 3 rd joint/ last bottle of booze for when the ball drops. than i can pass out

BigRigRob

Decisions...Decisions....
1325288529.jpg

1325288532.jpg

SU1BRzAwMzAuanBn.jpg

Happy New Year Y'all!
char092.gif

V

vonforne

Shot some pool and then home @ 6. Worked on finishing a new room to flower. Move plants, smoke , move another set, smoke, and now I will go back and do something wlse and smoke.....oh yea, sit on the computer. lol

I don´t like amateur hour on the roads with the part time partyers driving and not to mention the road blocks and all the cops there.

No Thanks.

I hope everyone has a safe and good harvesting year!

V

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Chillin in the woods with the family. Can't wait to get back to the city and plan my 2012 outdoor garden. Happy new years everybody, I am too many Redbull and vodka's down, wish me luck.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I launched three Class 'A' fireworks mortar shells @ midnight. Where I live is off the beaten path & midnight in the country it's absolutely silent. These shells were percussion shots w/out display, just chest thumpin' explosions in the sky, I used enough standard slow burn (30 seconds per foot) waterproof fuse to give me time to leave the area.

woolybear

Veteran
24 mins to midnite. too cold to go outside, lol. one joint down, gonna puff some bowls. then some booze

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

I launched three Class 'A' fireworks mortar shells @ midnight. Where I live is off the beaten path & midnight in the country it's absolutely silent. These shells were percussion shots w/out display, just chest thumpin' explosions in the sky, I used enough standard slow burn (30 seconds per foot) waterproof fuse to give me time to leave the area.

didnt even know they had those, pretty cool....

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I just got all the passed out ppl blankets...hosed the puke off the patio, smoking a cigg and a bowl...and getting ready to crash--
(Sounds like last year!!) lol

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
didnt even know they had those, pretty cool....

crazy thick cardboard tubes holding a single charge each these are the ones that are in municipal fireworks displays, handmade pro stuff I bought 2 yrs ago from a pyro-tech guy I know. he sold me these pieces ONLY because he knows I never drink and a promise to set them off myself.

I

Iron_Lion

Anyone watch Dick Clark's rockin eve last night? It was ripe with propaganda. It's funny they did a lot of spotlight on the NYPD and its like last time NY hosted a crowd that large they were beating them with batons and pepper spraying them.