What's new

Its New Years Eve!!! How R you celebrating?

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Staying home smoking some LSD drinking a beer or two. Mentioned to my wife that this was our 22 new years and we always do the same thing stay home and enjoy each others company. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ...

I

Iron_Lion

tacos, cake, sour diesel joints and some couch time with the wife and dogs. :D

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
not doing a fucking thing but buying an expensive bottle of rum of some sorts.....

and smoking New Wave....

supermanlives

Veteran
Ugh that's one ugly dude or whatever u call it. i had my share of bad roommates a tweaker a Hooker and a Mexican gangbanger. I finally kicked them all the fuck out after about a year of that bullshit and moved in some much nicer roommate called Mary Jane
this was my first gay guy . had 2 lesbians before. the old lady collects strays. we have got that issue settled. i once told a roomate i could replace you with a plant. thats what i am doing now. i got anothe r bedroom free. happy new years you guys . hug the ones you love and tell them how much they mean to you . cause life is short

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I wish my woman would collect a couple lesbians......just kiddin,or am I???LOL. Shit Superman you just seem to hit my funnybone with most of your posts.But I do respect you and your lady for trying to help folks. Me and my lady did it a few times and got screwed over. BUT,we did try to help and that actually is what matters.:tiphat:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
im sitting at home, alone, on the computer..lol...i cant afford to do anything but survive until next harvest lol im a broke ass
If I knew ya.....you would be sittin pretty this eve.No shit. I guess what i'm tryin to say is, where are the folks you have probably helped in the past?? Friends???

beago

Nice idea for a thread. Well....I am sittin here pretty stoned...today is my birthday,I am sooooooo stoned,I look in the kitchen seein my lovely wife knitting something, she has her stash that I provided on a tray,I have the music pumping pretty hard...no neighbors because I live in the sticks,I am here on the mag just havin a great time.I BTW have the COOLEST lady a man could ask for.She does her thing....I do my thing....then we also do our thing together, 20 years with her have been the best 20 of my life!!!.Earlier I made dinner,porterhouse steaks on the grill,steamed lobster (on sale btw) steamed broc with a chedder sauce,baby red taters with seasonings,ciabatta bread with fresh garlic,fruit salad ect. Being home ...in the sticks...with my lady.......PRICELESS!!!!!! Happy new year to all that stumble upon this thread.
:jump:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,USEFUL IDIOT , and a HAPPY and SAFE new Year to all ICMAGGERS ,just home chilling with my old lady , well actually shes not old, 21 years old and very sexy puff puff peace

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
:jump:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,USEFUL IDIOT , and a HAPPY and SAFE new Year to all ICMAGGERS ,just home chilling with my old lady , well actually shes not old, 21 years old and very sexy puff puff peace

sharing is caring! :tiphat:

angel4us

ICMag Donor
enjoying some fine fine medicine !!! gearing up for 2012! its an hour a way and i still cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Well thank you beago. I'm wishing you and your woman a happy new year. Note to you from an old timer,a GOOD woman will change your life forever.....there is give and take in any relationship. Be true to yourself and be true to your woman. You will be a happy man in the end. If you have the right gal. LOL Sorry to ramble as I am pretty well baked. BUT Just be good and you will be fine.

woolybear

Veteran
i think i need o roll up a phatty joint. been a while. all the smoke shops closed, no blunts.

supermanlives

Veteran

trade her in a 25. lol your milage may vary

supermanlives

Veteran
I wish my woman would collect a couple lesbians......just kiddin,or am I???LOL. Shit Superman you just seem to hit my funnybone with most of your posts.But I do respect you and your lady for trying to help folks. Me and my lady did it a few times and got screwed over. BUT,we did try to help and that actually is what matters.:tiphat:
its the old lady . as much as she/we get fucked over she still has a big heart. we are total opposites. matter of fact i tend to piss off most of her friends. they cant handle brutal honesty lol. happy new years everyone

budbasket

me n my old lady will be staying in, I learned years ago that alot less trouble happens inside than out, especially on holidays and anytime drinking is involved.

superman, krunch, wooly, useful, angel, beago, anyone else that has posted before this page, and of course my Wake n Bake Crew-chillest group on the ic.....have a wonderful new years, i hope next year brings everything this year didn't, and if not smoke a blunt and get over it, lets enjoy life everybody!!! Happy New Years!!!! Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

Green Supreme

Veteran
Drank my first bottle of wine for the year, puffin 2 year plus doobs and watching last nights UFC I downloaded. Have a great night all. Peace GS

Latest posts

Latest posts